PDA

View Full Version : Tony Robbins on the National Debt and Federal Budget

slamhead
04-13-2012, 12:56 PM
I think this video needs some pro Ron Paul comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jboTeS9Okak

USAFCapt
04-13-2012, 01:13 PM
This guy needs his own podcast. Great speaker and can wake up thousands.

slamhead
04-13-2012, 01:20 PM

Great thing is, a high end attorney friend of mine sent me this and CC'd his entire email list. I am going to reply all and give them a dose of the good doctor and my plea for them to wake up. Looking for the best video of Ron Paul to share with his list.

Cowlesy
04-13-2012, 01:31 PM
I can't listen to him because his name always makes me think of this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1syRvYo0fbg

InTradePro
04-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Good way to show people just how big the debt is.

Constitutional Paulicy
04-13-2012, 01:42 PM
I have followed him on his advocacy of health and nutrition for years now. Great motivational speaker. Well educated man.

airborne373
04-13-2012, 01:48 PM
A week after meeting and working with President William Jefferson Clinton, Tony Robbins said to me. "Bill Clinton in not a congruent person."

I remember Robbins being really freaked out (in his style of being freaked out) about how Clinton was such a fraud. He said over and over about how "in-congruent" Clinton's values where.

Havax
04-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Outstanding.

anaconda
04-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Very nice effort by this impressive fellow. One note: I believe he misspoke hear the end: his imaginary scenario did not call for "liquidation" of the companies, but rather their annual profits. Big difference.

InTradePro
04-13-2012, 02:14 PM

What? You don't know who Tony Robbins is? His has sold like 100 million books and had a TV show on NBC.

heavenlyboy34
04-13-2012, 02:18 PM
epic. :cool:

jkr
04-13-2012, 02:52 PM
= raise revenue w/ cut spending...but other than that

ChocolateChipCookies
04-13-2012, 03:08 PM
This was done previously with another speaker, with the same concept and visuals, last year with 2011 debt. You can view: www.youtube.com/watch?v=661pi6K-8WQ

It's apparent that Iowahawk paid for both speakers to do this, so its interesting that Tony was scripted to claim Iowahawk has great valid info, but he personally doesn't care for the bloggers strong views on other ideas. Its all marketing, and making a renowned public speaker appear to have done his own in depth and interesting research appeals to more people. Hopefully having Tony as the speaker will make even more people watch this one then last years. The info is sobering and true.

economics102
04-13-2012, 03:19 PM

Yes! We need to promote this guy, I think he could be huge! He seems to have a natural charisma and ability to speak to people.

I REALLY think this guy could reach millions of people one day.

anaconda
04-13-2012, 03:29 PM
= raise revenue w/ cut spending...but other than that

Don't think there was any "other than that." Seems like he was just addressing the deficit issue. No?

anaconda
04-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Paul/Robbins 2012!

Deborah K
04-13-2012, 03:58 PM
A week after meeting and working with President William Jefferson Clinton, Tony Robbins said to me. "Bill Clinton in not a congruent person."

I remember Robbins being really freaked out (in his style of being freaked out) about how Clinton was such a fraud. He said over and over about how "in-congruent" Clinton's values where.

If you know him, does he support Ron? Do you know?

anaconda
04-13-2012, 06:21 PM

Fascinating. Please feel free to elaborate further.

slamhead
04-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Yes! We need to promote this guy, I think he could be huge! He seems to have a natural charisma and ability to speak to people.

I REALLY think this guy could reach millions of people one day.

LOL for sarcasm.

J_White
04-14-2012, 02:17 AM
that was nice, putting things in perspective. time to educate his viewers on his YT page !!