PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Obama Supporter Wakes Up To Ron Paul And Reality

Constitutional Paulicy
04-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Very interesting approach to delivering the message.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68kgZEhIMI&feature=player_embedded#!

ClydeCoulter
04-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Very interesting approach to delivering the message.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68kgZEhIMI&feature=player_embedded#!

Tweeted, thanks for the vid :)

KerriAnn
04-13-2012, 01:24 AM
Tweeted, thanks for the vid :)
You're tweet-crazy!!! haha, jk dad! tweet away!

Lishy
04-13-2012, 02:14 AM
I LOVE revpac! Their ads for Ron Paul not only deliver the correct messages, but as ads, they're VERY innovative and imaginative! Even if you put the politics aside, their ads are VERY well thought out and designed!

nobody's_hero
04-13-2012, 05:03 AM
I don't really understand this one.

I have to be honest and, this going to shock you all, but I watched the movie the Matrix, three times, and still couldn't understand the plot.

If this is supposed to be some sort of play off of that movie, maybe that's why this ad is lost on me.

Elfshadow
04-13-2012, 06:09 AM

I have to be honest and, this going to shock you all, but I watched the movie the Matrix, three times, and still couldn't understand the plot.

If this is supposed to be some sort of play off of that movie, maybe that's why this ad is lost on me.

I understand the plot in the matrix, I don't understand this........

Liberty74
04-13-2012, 06:37 AM
The movie is Limitless, not the Matrix.

Nastynate
04-13-2012, 06:38 AM
This doesn't help with the legalize drug and pot smoker image.

jovasi
04-13-2012, 06:47 AM

This was taken from The Matyrix 101. "In the near future, Computer hacker Neo is contacted by underground freedom fighters who explain that reality as he understands it is actually a complex computer simulation called the Matrix. Created by a malevolent Artificial Intelligence, the Matrix hides the truth from humanity, allowing them to live a convincing, simulated life in 1999 while machines grow and harvest people to use as an ongoing energy source. The leader of the freedom fighters, Morpheus, believes Neo is "The One" who will lead humanity to freedom and overthrow the machines. Together with Trinity, Neo and Morpheus fight against the machine's enslavement of humanity as Neo begins to believe and accept his role as "The One"."

So, in a nutshell, humans true lives were spent in a cocoon as the machines energy source. But in their minds, they believed they were living a different life in the real world. It took me a few views to fully understand it as well.

FindLiberty
04-13-2012, 06:51 AM
Movie spoiler alert:

The "Limitless" movie features a mind enhancing drug that greatly expands mental awareness and processing power (at the price of a fatal, addiction complication). The main character is so smart that he can easily become Senator or POTUS ( and total pwn'age of this woman ).

This cleverly edited clip has been salted with Ron Paul messages so it now shows this person's "extreme awakening" to include Ron Paul's electability and message of liberty. It also shows the tuning out of that chattering (i.e., MSM) woman.

This follows the "blue pill" awakening twist featured in The Matrix movie.

DanielF17
04-13-2012, 06:54 AM
The clip is from the movie Limitless. The main character takes a pill that allows him to unlock 100% of his brain power.

Here is the full scene from when he first takes the pill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-ZwmCPBAs

economics102
04-13-2012, 07:07 AM
I LOVE revpac! Their ads for Ron Paul not only deliver the correct messages, but as ads, they're VERY innovative and imaginative! Even if you put the politics aside, their ads are VERY well thought out and designed!

I don't think this is RevPAC. It's some guy who has made 6 videos and, after watching all 6 of them, deserves a lot more attention!

seraphson
04-13-2012, 07:40 AM

Check it out: http://thematrix101.com/

I know the trilogy has been know for its "super cool bullet-time, guns, and explosions" but there's a LOT of interwoven material that's rather subtel but adds a lot of depth to the series.

For awhile I got a wee-bit obsessed with the trilogy and probably watched it a handful of times within a two/three month timespan. There's also a lot of neat "easter eggs" on the IMDB and Wikipedia site that shows the littest of things like how even the license plate of Smith's car is a bible reference and so on.

You're right in that it' a play of it. Swallow the Red Pill, "wake up", and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

WilliamC
04-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Edgy, I like it!

Good subliminals, like him seeing the headline Justice on the newspaper and the brief glance at the gold ring.

Now I really need to see Limitless.

WilliamShrugged
04-13-2012, 08:07 AM
Good movie. Great job on the video. liked and shared.

Butchie
04-13-2012, 09:26 AM
This doesn't help with the legalize drug and pot smoker image.

Thank you, also the "Illuminati" reference in the final pic, when will you guys understand this: WE ARE IN A REPUBLICAN PRIMARY. I am all for Ron's stance on decriminalizing drugs, but most conservatives are not, as for the conspiracies, I personally don't buy into them, but hey to each his own, HOWEVER, true or not, that sort of stuff sends people running in the other direction. Do any of you even know how an election works???

WilliamC
04-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Thank you, also the "Illuminati" reference in the final pic, when will you guys understand this: WE ARE IN A REPUBLICAN PRIMARY. I am all for Ron's stance on decriminalizing drugs, but most conservaitives are not, as for the conspiracies, I personally don't buy into them, but hey to each his own, HOWEVER, true or not, that sort of stuff sends people running in the other direction. Do any of you even know how an election works???

Do you understand why things in the world keep getting worse and worse instead of better and better?

Is that just supposed to be normal, or could it be that there really are powerful monied interest who will do anything, including war, do preserve their wealth and power?

History hasn't stopped, and if you give it even a cursory glance it's all about wars and wealth and control and power, it's time most people woke up to the fact that they are being manipulated and lied to and forced into a system that works against them.

Stop watching television for a month and get back to us, then tell us there are no 'conspiracies' in the world.

If you can't stop watching television, that should tell you something about yourself right there.

Butchie
04-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Do you understand why things in the world keep getting worse and worse instead of better and better?

Is that just supposed to be normal, or could it be that there really are powerful monied interest who will do anything, including war, do preserve their wealth and power?

History hasn't stopped, and if you give it even a cursory glance it's all about wars and wealth and control and power, it's time most people woke up to the fact that they are being manipulated and lied to and forced into a system that works against them.

Stop watching television for a month and get back to us, then tell us there are no 'conspiracies' in the world.

If you can't stop watching television, that should tell you something about yourself right there.

Typical response, obviously demonstrating you didn't comprehend a word I said, so, just as in '08 we'll be watching the election from the sidelines once again. Now that Santorum is gone, alot of conservative christians are going to be looking our way, and what are they going to see: Drugs, conspiracy theories, and non-stop cop bashing, Newt just might have a 3rd ressurection after all or they likely will just say heck with it, let's get behind Romney.

You know what else would help, if alot of you would get over yourselves and stop acting like you're so much "smarter" than everyone else, I watch very little TV and I likely know far more about history than you ever will, to say rich people want to get richer and powerful people want more power is no revelation to me, nor is it a "conspiracy", it is human nature, a fact of life, doesn't mean there's some secret super-villain cabal in a fortess of doom somewhere flawlessly pulling the worlds strings.

SneakyFrenchSpy
04-13-2012, 10:13 AM
For a moment I'd thought Bradley Cooper was on board... By the way, has anyone seen Vince Vaughn recently? I wish he took a more prominent role in the campaign. I mean the man is filthy rich already, how much could he possibly have to lose from Hollywood by doing so?

jmdrake
04-13-2012, 10:15 AM
The clip is from the movie Limitless. The main character takes a pill that allows him to unlock 100% of his brain power.

Here is the full scene from when he first takes the pill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-ZwmCPBAs

Okay. That's now on my must see list.

jcarcinogen
04-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Thank you, also the "Illuminati" reference in the final pic, when will you guys understand this: WE ARE IN A REPUBLICAN PRIMARY. I am all for Ron's stance on decriminalizing drugsjb, but most conservaitives are not, as for the conspiracies, I personally don't buy into them, but hey to each his own, HOWEVER, true or not, that sort of stuff sends people running in the other direction. Do any of you even know how an election works???
The war on drugs sums up perfectly how the federal government operates outside its constitutional authority, is waste ful, immorral, and NOT conservative. If republicans support the war on drugs they support big government as long as its on their side and they aren't going to like the true conservative message of liberty and freedom so it is capitulation at this point to avoid certain topics or pander (you may callit tailoring the message to republicans).

JacobSzumniak
04-13-2012, 10:50 AM
You guys who are talking about this being about drugs are taking it way out of proportion. This clip has such a minimal amount to do with drugs it is a scene from a movie for god sakes. To all the haters of this Ad this is what Ads should be like it grabbed the viewers attention really well. It shows a person piecing things together in their mind just like people are doing all across the country.

affa
04-13-2012, 11:05 AM
i absolutely love this.

Butchie
04-13-2012, 11:38 AM
You guys who are talking about this being about drugs are taking it way out of proportion. This clip has such a minimal amount to do with drugs it is a scene from a movie for god sakes. To all the haters of this Ad this is what Ads should be like it grabbed the viewers attention really well. It shows a person piecing things together in their mind just like people are doing all across the country.

You are absolutely right - If we're trying to please people who are already supporters, as for appealing to former Santorum supporters, not really.

The war on drugs sums up perfectly how the federal government operates outside its constitutional authority, is waste ful, immorral, and NOT conservative. If republicans support the war on drugs they support big government as long as its on their side and they aren't going to like the true conservative message of liberty and freedom so it is capitulation at this point to avoid certain topics or pander (you may callit tailoring the message to republicans).

As I say, this is why we will lose. Some of you are wound up so tight you think everything is "pandering" or "selling out". Let me tell you Ron has already sold out many times, why is he running as Rep instead of an Indie? Why does he put out attack ads which are clearly not his style and he's said time and again he doesn't like doing? Why does he wear a suit on stage instead of sweatpants and t-shirt? Heck, why does he even show up for debates at all, shouldn't his pure message work it's magic on it's own? Everyone "sells out" to some degree or another, the point is do you keep your core principles in tact, and just because you believe in freedom and liberty doesn't mean you have to blab every last thought going on in your head all the time, you can fight for your beliefs but still use some common sense when you do it.