PDA

View Full Version : Is the campaign low on money?

Jarg
04-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Just watched this video media is making it seem like paul is almost out money and will possibly drop out if his supports dont donate enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXxEsctBDj4&feature=g-u-u&context=G2e3b20dFUAAAAAAABAA

nobody's_hero
04-12-2012, 07:09 PM
They need a lot of money for the upcoming states, but they aren't exactly at the Newt level of being broke.

FSP-Rebel
04-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Wow, how thoughtful of them to give us a whole 25 seconds of air time just to postulate about our campaign funds.:rolleyes: Tate could've worded that email a little different but if it pays off, whatever.

orenbus
04-12-2012, 07:10 PM
April 15th moneybomb Viral Marketing Promotion Tools (Facebook Status Message Ads, Videos, Avatar Profile Pictures for Facebook/Twitter, Banners, Timeline Kits, Flyers, and more) including Money Bomb contest for best Video and Graphic Avatar at:

http://www.InToWin2012.com

Spread the Word!

justatrey
04-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Yeah, they're low. And we're also low on pledges: www.intowin2012.com

Facebook Event: www.intowin2012.com/facebook

Come on everyone. Even if you can give one dollar, make a pledge so we can get more enthusiasm going in the last couple days. Pledging is free and helps Ron Paul! :D

nobody's_hero
04-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Strategically speaking, I suggest we not perpetuate this idea that Ron Paul may have to quit if he falls short of 2.5 millies.

That'd be one more talking point for the media.

"OMG Ron Paul only raised 1.7 million I guess his campaign is really over now. Dr. Paul, When are you going to drop out and endorse Romney?" -- MSM

Jarg
04-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Has any one checked cnn or fox news in last week. They all ignoring fact that nomination is not over and turning into romney vs obama already.

coffeewithchess
04-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Has any one checked cnn or fox news in last week. They all ignoring fact that nomination is not over and turning into romney vs obama already.

As I said would happen if Santorum dropped out. The time for the RP campaign to destroy Romney on his own record...is now, as of in...the last 48 hours immediately following Rick Santorum's announcement.

Again, why are people going to donate...when the campaign has been ignoring the key issues holding it back? It doesn't take expensive software and cameras to sit RP down and say, "Okay, we have a 1 minute script on foreign policy, let's do this."
"Okay, we have a 1 minute script on balancing the budget, without cutting Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, etc...let's do this."

The time for those videos...were months ago...same with attacking Romney. 48 hours after Santorum's announcement...and not one single Romney attack ad only from the campaign?

FSP-Rebel
04-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Yeah and the radio mafia is out in full force defending Ann Romney today about the little squabble going on about her lately. Levin, out of all of them, was the mr. anti-Romney until his Santy dropped out. Even Beck fell in line. They can play their pathetic game as it gives me great satisfaction in doing what I can to help Paul stick it out and stick it to 'em.

Jarg
04-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Hoping paul smokes romney in texas. I hope he gets money to run ads.

The media would freak and establishment if paul won texas by good ammount or at all.

Sadly he needs to win texas or he will keep getting ignored its only way.

Aratus
04-12-2012, 08:09 PM
he might do rather well in west virginia as well as texas
if only because the states associated with mitt romney
include massachusetts. the contest is binary right now.