PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: ‘We will keep going until we have victory’

sailingaway
04-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Ron Paul: ‘We will keep going until we have victory’

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/ron-paul-we-will-keep-going-until-we-have-victory/#ixzz1rqzBUmfg

harikaried
04-12-2012, 12:52 PM
I think this is a lie.

“‘When are you going to drop out?’ When nobody wants to support the cause of liberty,” Mr. Paul told an enthusiastic crowd. “There’s a lot of people who care about freedom [...] so we will keep going until we have victory.”

Even if all the people who want liberty disappeared, Ron Paul would keep fighting to teach new people about liberty.

Philosophy_of_Politics
04-12-2012, 01:10 PM
I think this is a lie.

“‘When are you going to drop out?’ When nobody wants to support the cause of liberty,” Mr. Paul told an enthusiastic crowd. “There’s a lot of people who care about freedom [...] so we will keep going until we have victory.”

Even if all the people who want liberty disappeared, Ron Paul would keep fighting to teach new people about liberty.

Ron Paul knows that his biological clock is running out. This is his last stand, to save humanity from tyranny entirely. It's truly up to those of us who understand his message, to never let it be extinguished. But yes, you're correct. Even if we all gave up on the idea, Ron Paul would always fight for Liberty. He's already passed the torch, and we're running with it.

sailingaway
04-12-2012, 01:13 PM
I think this is a lie.

Ron Paul is "someone who wants to achieve the cause of liberty", so it is the truth, not a lie.

PolicyReader
04-12-2012, 03:18 PM
”They ask me if I’m going to quit. I thought we were just getting started. We have a revolution to fight, a country to change,” Mr. Paul said.

Love it :)

WilliamC
04-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Ron Paul For The Long Haul!

And we will have victory in his lifetime.

Jandrsn21
04-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Ron's hardcore man.... love it!

InTradePro
04-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Keep going Dr Paul, success is around the corner!

RickyJ
04-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Ron Paul: ‘We will keep going until we have victory’

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/ron-paul-we-will-keep-going-until-we-have-victory/#ixzz1rqzBUmfg

I like this a lot! Ron Paul 2012! AND 2016!

He is still riding his bike over 20 miles a day, he can run again!

GreenBulldog
04-12-2012, 04:09 PM

He's been through that already. How many people knew about him 30 years ago?

FSP-Rebel
04-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Let's get him the bread he needs via the upcoming moneybomb and he'll pull this thing off. Let it not be said that we didn't do everything we could!