PDA

View Full Version : Rusty Humphries attacking Ron Paul Supporters

Brian4Liberty
11-14-2007, 10:03 PM
It's on the radio right now. I believe he is syndicated.

He is on this station right now:
http://www.910knew.com/main.html

Rusty Humphries is on right now vehemently attacking Ron Paul
and his supporters. Calling them neo-nazies, kkk
members and white prison gang members…

Anyone care to give him a call? Someone who is very
articulate and persuasive, who can set him straight in
a positive way? You won’t change his mind, but we can
use a positive argument to offset his propaganda.

ps. His show is over for tonight...

nullvalu
11-14-2007, 10:04 PM
who?

lol

Chester Copperpot
11-14-2007, 10:05 PM
i hear diamond auction news.. fox radio.. geez.. this guy looks like a fatter younger rush limbaugh.,.

Chester Copperpot
11-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Im listening to this guy for like 4 minutes sick of him alreadyu... I could rebut this guy.. but hes a shill...he sounds like a real load

robatsu
11-14-2007, 10:11 PM
While RP rallies are still overwhelming white, which is understandable as the U.S. is still overwhelmingly white, I certainly see more RP supporters of color than I see at any other Republican event.

So there...

Edward
11-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Ignore

brumans
11-14-2007, 10:14 PM
I'm sure people are listening though, so someone might want to call and give him some facts so Ron Paul doesn't look terrible for those who had no previous impressions of him.

Chester Copperpot
11-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Guys an asshole.. I just turned it off.. he is trying to make a name for himself. He is a nobody.. fuck him those people dont want serious discussion.. they just want to stir up shit and try and make a name for themself.. just like Glen Beck

mojohnk2000
11-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Called three times, three times it was busy.

rodent
11-14-2007, 10:18 PM

Anyone care to give him a call? Someone who is very
articulate and persuasive, who can set him straight in
a positive way? You won’t change his mind, but we can
use a positive argument to offset his propaganda.

Can someone assure this feeble-minded fool that Ron Supporters are some of the most normal Americans supporting any candidate?

Well, I'm a non-white RP supporter. He's wrong.

However, we have to take these attacks seriously now (not from this guy though -- from more mainstream people). The reason is because in 1992, Pat Buchanan got wacked by the media when they found out the affiliated Larry Pratt of the Gun Owners of America gave speeches to neo-nazis and white supremacists. This KKK/racist stuff is what brought down Pat Buchanan also. Buchanan was making serious inroads against then GHWB.

In all seriousness, I wish this country would wake up and realize that white supremacists are the last thing we have to fear. There a million other more severe dangers than people who've gotten tired of multiculturalism and feel as if they want to retreat from it and think they can create their own prosperous, separate, and independent communities. I, for one, hope they get to have a chance at creating their utopia. Western Europe was hardly a peaceful utopia for the past few hundred years. If they can do better with all white people, more power to them.

Brian4Liberty
lol! He just said that along with the KKK, Arabs in the middle-east are major contributors to Ron Paul.

What's next? He is going to try to say that the $4.3 million came from Saudi Arabia and Iran?

Dary

Cool.

Thanks Rusty for the publicity.

I had such a great day today. The republican base is beginning to see that everything they’ve been hearing from people of the likes of Rusty just isn't true and it’s people like him that are starting to look bad, not us.

Keep up the good work people.

And thanks again Rusty. You’re the man.

DJ RP
While RP rallies are still overwhelming white, which is understandable as the U.S. is still overwhelmingly white, I certainly see more RP supporters of color than I see at any other Republican event.

So there...

Seconded

jpa
11-14-2007, 10:20 PM
the memo definitely went out.. the neocon attack machine is spinning up against the good doctor.

Its gonna get ugly.

ronpaulyourmom
11-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Apparently he hasn't seen just about every poll that shows Ron Paul pulling more minorties than any other republican candidate.

What an idiot.

LibertyOfOne
11-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Who is the idiot that said you should go to infowars.com and listen to Alex Jones?

mojohnk2000
11-14-2007, 10:22 PM
He's freaking out...

Spike Kojima
11-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Who is the idiot that said you should go to infowars.com and listen to Alex Jones?

Oh no... Someone rang up and said that ?

LibertyOfOne
11-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Oh no... Someone rang up and said that ?

Yeah someone for RP.

Flirple
11-14-2007, 10:24 PM
the memo definitely went out.. the neocon attack machine is spinning up against the good doctor.

Its gonna get ugly.

Yep. We all new this time would come. It means we've arrived.

Mark Rushmore
11-14-2007, 10:25 PM

Probably some plant to move him into his next segment, where our racism is played down and our paranoia highlighted.

ConstitutionGal
11-14-2007, 10:25 PM
I can't get through on the phone lines (busy signal), so I jusr emailed him the following:

Dear Mr. Humphries,

I have been listening to your comments about how SOME of Dr. Paul's supporters may be, what you consider racists. While you may be correct, you seem to be missing the real issue here; many people who may be considered racists are also backing Obama and Clinton and, yet, the press says nothing about those people. The reason so many people of so many diverse backgrounds support Dr. Paul is that he supports everyone's freedom of association as well as everyone's freedom of speech and thought. While we may not agree with everything everyone says, we must, nonetheless, support their right to say it.

I'm a 40-something, married with children, Christian woman and I've made 3 donations, so far, to Dr. Pauls camapign and will be making another one come December 16th for Tea Party '07.

By using your 'logic', maybe candidates who claim to be pro-life should return donations from pro-choice folks or candidates who claim to support the rights of the individual should return donations from PACs and other organiztions.

Please don't judge Dr. Paul by individuals who may or may not support him any more than you should judge other candidates by who may or may not support them.

Theresa

PS -- as a web designer, I can tell you that I can post a link to any website that I wish and no one can tell me to take them down. Again, it's a freedom of speech issue.

T206
11-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Ummm...this guy is worried about the KKK? how incredibly insensitive is this advertisement he has on his site right now. Basically anyone with some sort of head gear must likely be a terrorist with a gun? Classy...very classy.
http://images.talk2rusty.com/images/home/jihadcd.gif

Goldwater Conservative
11-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Phase Three is the toughest of Gandhi's phases. The storm before the calm.

Kap
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I don't think we have to worry too much about this guy at all. He already looks like he's rock bottom material. That graphic is just pathetic.

If someone gets on, remind him our soliders are donating more money to Ron Paul than any other candidate. Calling us terrorists is labeling them as well.

Brian4Liberty
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM

He is taking calls only from the fringe supporters.

Anything that anybody says on the internet remotely related to Ron Paul (and especially on Ron Paul supporter websites) can and will be used against us...

mojohnk2000
11-14-2007, 10:36 PM
he's getting scared. He gets it.

LibertyOfOne
11-14-2007, 10:38 PM
He is taking calls only from the fringe supporters. Earlier in his broadcast (propaganda rant) he quoted Will Williams from a Ron Paul Meet-up. Many of you can imagine what that was...

Anything that anybody says on the internet remotely related to Ron Paul (and especially on Ron Paul supporter websites) can and will be used against us...

So the call screener filters out normal supporters? Maybe I should pretend to be a 911 truther to get on the air.

mojohnk2000
11-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Don't go to the American Thinker!

PineGroveDave
11-14-2007, 10:41 PM
This guy used to be on local radio out of Reno when I lived in Tahoe. He's nothing but a Rush "wannabe". I can't imagine that he's much of a threat at all.

johnrocks
11-14-2007, 10:46 PM
This fat ass is pissing me off:mad: What really irritates me is he called him basically a fake Republican,yet he's been a Rep. longer than this tub of shit has been alive:mad:

Pardon my cursing but I am livid:mad:

mojohnk2000
11-14-2007, 10:48 PM
He's watching us!

LibertyOfOne
11-14-2007, 10:50 PM
I agree. He is a tub of donkey excrement. I bet if Ron did send the money back and denounced the support that tub of guts would not mention it on the air. He will only focus on the negative given his bias. Not only that but he uses the guilt by association logical fallacy like it is going out of style. It's clear he is not a rational thinking human being.

johnrocks
11-14-2007, 10:51 PM
I do wish RP would give the contribution back and denounce stormfront and Don Black,this goes against my principles but that measly $500 is costing him hundreds of thousands if not millions in bad publicity.

DealzOnWheelz
11-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Regardless

This guy is on the air because people listen if people listen then they are hearing this shit we must combat it.

If Ron has to give that money back then Hillary should have to give the money that she gets from corporate mercinary corps. back

traitorist
11-14-2007, 10:55 PM
i think we need to take our eyes off the negativity and attacks we receive. there is going to be opposition, period. push forward with a renewed spirit. that is the best way to combat it. win people to Ron Paul.

what do you think this is going to be? A CAKE WALK? we are fighting decades and decades of big government, public apathy to politics, propaganda, and establishment money and power. this will anything but a cake walk.

johnrocks
11-14-2007, 10:58 PM
i think we need to take our eyes off the negativity and attacks we receive. there is going to be opposition, period. push forward with a renewed spirit. that is the best way to combat it. win people to Ron Paul.

what do you think this is going to be? A CAKE WALK? we are fighting decades and decades of big government, public apathy to politics, propaganda, and establishment money and power. this will anything but a cake walk.

True but this is one problem that can be easily corrected by denouncing and giving the money back. I defend anyone's right to support and contribute to anyone they want and RP's right to keep but in the Politically Correct world we now live in,this is political suicide:mad:

Brian4Liberty
11-14-2007, 11:04 PM
He's watching us!

This is a public forum...

By the way, his show is over now...

PineGroveDave
The reason folks pay y'all no credence is that you are FUCKING NUTS! :D I highly doubt that anyone would consider me, a 47 year old Reagan Republican, Army Veteran w/ a son currently serving in the military, college educated (BSCS Cal State University, Hayward CA), Operations Manager for a telecommunications company, owner of 2 homes (one of which is in South Lake Tahoe) FUCKING NUTS.

But I suppose that's the best you got. Nice try though.

LibertyOfOne
Some dude at the end of the show called in saying that the real issue is that the builder burgers are going to eliminate 80% of the population. WTF! DO YOU HONESTY THINK YOU ARE HELPING RON WITH THIS CRAP!!!!

Voice
If this is still going on, we really, really need some people to call him up, pretend to be truthers, racists, and scumbags for the screeners, and then present clear, reasoned arguments while on the air. You should know he probably has a 20 second buffer, so he can drop the first three Paulites who get through and don't support his argument.

IF YOU ARE A REAL TRUTHER DO NOT CALL. IF YOU ARE FRINGE, DO NOT CALL. IF YOU THINK THERE IS A JEWISH CONSPIERACY, DO NOT CALL.

ConstitutionGal
11-14-2007, 11:05 PM
For Dr. Paul to give this $500 back to the PERSON who gave it would be tatamount to saying that some people have more freedom of speech and association than do others --- ala' Animal Farm. I'd rather ride out the storm than be seen as someone who doesn't practice what they preach.

Voice
11-14-2007, 11:06 PM
This will come up again! There is no shortage of mud-slinging talk show hosts who want to discredit Dr. Paul, so remember the above tactic!

PineGroveDave
11-14-2007, 11:07 PM
So is ol' Rusty investigating who the oil and pharmaceutical industries are contributing to? Has Halliburton made any contributions yet?

Dary
11-14-2007, 11:09 PM
I do wish RP would give the contribution back and denounce stormfront and Don Black,this goes against my principles but that measly $500 is costing him hundreds of thousands if not millions in bad publicity.

I wish that Ron Paul would take ALL of the racist’s money and spend it on freedom.

Better for him to have it then for them to use it to do whatever nefarious things they would do with it.

I really liked how Ron brought up the free market concerning contributions from people who have agendas that he doesn't agree with.

He said something like the free market works in that this is a loss for them. If they wanted to advance hate, then they wasted their money.

Would we rather have them waste their money on Ron Paul or use it to do bad things?

johnrocks
11-14-2007, 11:11 PM
For Dr. Paul to give this $500 back to the PERSON who gave it would be tatamount to saying that some people have more freedom of speech and association than do others --- ala' Animal Farm. I'd rather ride out the storm than be seen as someone who doesn't practice what they preach.

This is exactly how I feel or felt until I heard this. If Humpheries can rip him,think how it will pan out on Fox and their ilks:mad:

In the real world of politics;I hate to say it; but sometimes you have to compromise some principles to get ahead(believe me I had to choke back some vomit when I typed that:mad:)

LibertyOfOne
11-14-2007, 11:11 PM
So you support keeping money from racist organizations? :D Thanks for sharing!

Enjoy your stay. You will be shown the door shortly.

Lord Xar
11-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Some dude at the end of the show called in saying that the real issue is that the builder burgers are going to eliminate 80% of the population. WTF! DO YOU HONESTY THINK YOU ARE HELPING RON WITH THIS CRAP!!!!

You are assuming these are "real" ron paul supporters. If persons are willing to resorting to smears and lies, why would getting fake callers be out of the question?

johnrocks
11-14-2007, 11:14 PM
I wish that Ron Paul would take ALL of the racist’s money and spend it on freedom.

Better for him to have it then for them to use it to do whatever nefarious things they would do with it.

I really liked how Ron Brought up the free market concerning contributions from people who have agendas that he doesn't agree with.

He said something like the free market works in that this is a loss for them. If they wanted to advance hate, then they wasted their money.

Would we rather have them waste their money on Ron Paul or use it to do bad things?

Hey, I agree with every word you typed and it's a real shame that in the real world of politics it just don't work that way. If a troll on this forum can say things about it,how is Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh going to spin it.:mad:

LibertyOfOne
11-14-2007, 11:15 PM
You are assuming these are "real" ron paul supporters. If persons are willing to resorting to smears and lies, why would getting fake callers be out of the question?

You could be right, but I don't think the DJ is smart enough to pull something like that off.

firebirdnation
11-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Hey, I agree with every word you typed and it's a real shame that in the real world of politics it just don't work that way. If a troll on this forum can say things about it,how is Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh going to spin it.:mad:

Kind of ironic since both Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity endorse GM, and GM is a MAJOR contributor to La Raza. http://www.nclr.org/section/corporate_partners/institutional_corporate/

ConstitutionGal

Darn tootin'! I support the right of any individual to do give their money to whomever they wish. Whether I agree with their ideas or their choices or not is completely irrelevent. It is simply not anyone else's choice/decision to make. Frankly, the entire country has gotten entirely too PC. We used to understand freedom of association - it's along the same lines as private property rights --- remember those? ;)

Lord Xar

NO! He did not say that. I am not sure if you are playing, but this precisely a leftist or 'fearful right' response.

Does Shillary or Obuma go thru all their donors and return money to the illegals that donate, or the black seperatist or Mecha members who are racist?

You first have to understand who the heck is combing thru Ron Paul's donors looking for dirt? I mean, if Ron Paul is so insignificant WHY are they looking for dirt?

Not only that, EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN citizen can spend their money the way they want. Should Mcdonalds refuse service to a zionist who hates everyone but jews?

Not only what is mentioned, the campaign has already addressed this issue. AND IF ANY REPORTER or Talk Show Host who is NOT a hack would know this.

LibertyOfOne
11-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Think about who you are supporting and the folks who are with you on the deal. In short, Ron Paul is an isolationist PUSSY who is backed by assorted fruits and nuts. Those are nice during the holidays but not so much during elections. :D

Cutting us off from the rest of the world by building an empire is isolationism. If you want your big government welfare check for the war than clearly Ron Paul is not liberal enough for you. Now take your liberal self and split, or the admin will do it for you.

Lord Xar
You could be right, but I don't think the DJ is smart enough to pull something like that off.

Well, he got a bunch of upset Ron Paul supporters calling!

ConstitutionGal
This is exactly how I feel or felt until I heard this. If Humpheries can rip him,think how it will pan out on Fox and their ilks:mad:

In the real world of politics;I hate to say it; but sometimes you have to compromise some principles to get ahead(believe me I had to choke back some vomit when I typed that:mad:)

Faux and friends will always be able to find something to flame the good Dr. and his supports with. A few months ago we were all basement dwelling spammers and this week we're all terrorists and racists. I can't wait to find out what the smear du jour is tomorrow and next week.

Please bear in mind that any time you compromise, you lose something and Dr. Paul is seen as a man of integrity because he doesn't compromise.

johnrocks
11-14-2007, 11:21 PM
RP supporters are like RP,people of principles but most voters are sadly, uninformed sheep who are easily swayed by this kind of crap.

johnrocks
11-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Faux and friends will always be able to find something to flame the good Dr. and his supports with. A few months ago we were all basement dwelling spammers and this week we're all terrorists and racists. I can't wait to find out what the smear du jour is tomorrow and next week.

Please bear in mind that any time you compromise, you lose something and Dr. Paul is seen as a man of integrity because he doesn't compromise.

I hear ya,maybe I'm over reacting ,I got faith in the good doctor but I have seen good people lose elections because of negatives not nearly as serious as this is.:(

firebirdnation
11-14-2007, 11:28 PM
NO! He did not say that. I am not sure if you are playing, but this precisely a leftist or 'fearful right' response.

Does Shillary or Obuma go thru all their donors and return money to the illegals that donate, or the black seperatist or Mecha members who are racist?

You first have to understand who the heck is combing thru Ron Paul's donors looking for dirt? I mean, if Ron Paul is so insignificant WHY are they looking for dirt?

Not only that, EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN citizen can spend their money the way they want. Should Mcdonalds refuse service to a zionist who hates everyone but jews?

Not only what is mentioned, the campaign has already addressed this issue. AND IF ANY REPORTER or Talk Show Host who is NOT a hack would know this.

Ya, lets have a look at Obama's Church:

This is their "about us", and believe it or not, they actually toned it down a lot.

"We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

A congregation committed to ADORATION.
A congregation preaching SALVATION.
A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.
A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.
A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.
A congregation committed to LIBERATION.
A congregation committed to RESTORATION.
A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY.
Click here to read about Dr. Wright’s talking points for Trinity United Church of Christ its Web site and the Black Value System."

Yet, we don't here these same PC neocons demanding Obama to denounce his racist church.

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

http://blackvoices.aol.com/black_news/headlines_features/canvas_news_articles/_a/obamas-church-enters-spotlight/20070323094009990001

Dary
11-14-2007, 11:31 PM

>Hey, I agree with every word you typed and it's a real shame that in the real world of politics it just don't work that way.

Sure it does. It works the way we make it work.

>...how is Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh going to spin it.

I don’t care how Sean or Rush spin it.

Our future is in our hands. We spin it. Sean and Rush won't cause us to lose. We will cause us to win.

I've had such a great day today in the grassroots that nothing; absolutely nothing that any detractor says about Ron could bring me down. Besides, I have to respect someone's opinion before I consider their criticisms worthy of consideration.

The base is seeing the truth and it is because of us.

Winning is fun.

klamath
11-14-2007, 11:44 PM
The only thing that gives me satisfaction when I hear what these so called conservative talk show hosts say, is the fact that if they do manage to take RP down I will jeer in their faces when the republicans get slaughtered next fall. "Oh so you did find out that there was a huge chunk of the old republican base for RP that YOU alienated?" I might even vote Democrat "God forbid" to kick the pukes out.

ConstitutionGal
11-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Ya, lets have a look at Obama's Church:

This is their "about us", and believe it or not, they actually toned it down a lot.

"We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian...

Sadly, according to all the PC Bravo Sierra nowadays, it seems that only white folks can be racists. LaRaza and the SPLC are two of the most race minded groups out there and nobody in the MSM ever calls them racists but let one guy give his own money to someone the MSM and the PTB fear and WHAM - you'd think we're all out campaigning in white sheets!! I have a black friend (and don't you DARE call her an African American or she'll tell you what she thinks about THAT) that made the comment that reverse discrimination is still discrimination. That comment has stuck in my head for almost 20 years now because she was so right. The thing is, in a free society, everyone would still have the right to associate with whomever they want as long as they don't try to intimidate or harm someone else and I think that is exactly what Dr. Paul teaches.

Mark Rushmore
11-14-2007, 11:56 PM
but that measly $500 is costing him hundreds of thousands if not millions in bad publicity.

If not this $500 then another $500. If not donations then decade old ghostwritten blurbs. If not him then his supporters. If the supporters won't bite then www.nazisarehotforronpaul.com, an 'authentic underground hate site' set up by 'adoring Ron Paul fans' but finally 'revealed' by the heroic Channel X blogsquad.

If people are at the door hearing the message from you, they won't be listening to this crap.

james1844
11-15-2007, 12:44 AM
Seriously this issue could be the kiss of death for the campaign. We'll NEVER caputure the mainstream vote if we don't head this off at the pass.

amakris
11-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Rusty Humphries is a Glenn Beck wannabe who, like Sean Hannity, is a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

Ignore.