PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is a Cool Daddio

helmuth_hubener
04-11-2012, 10:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6-zJrY6sII
Song: "Ron Paul is a Cool Daddio (Cool Hand Ron)"
All music & lyrics written & recorded by Andi Hayes c. 2012
Note: Anyone wishing credit for any graphic in the montage, please contact for caption/credit.
LYRICS:
"RON PAUL IS A COOL DADDIO" by Andi Hayes
Hey, people, put your difference aside
It's just a tactic to divide
When Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies
It feels so right when you open your eyes
and see that
Ron Paul is a Cool Daddio, Ron Paul is a Cool Daddio
Ron Paul, he sure got soul, Ron Paul is a Cool Daddio
He speaks for you and he speaks for me
He's got integrity
Freedom, Peace and Liberty
Ron Paul, he speaks for me

They twist his words or they just ignore
But it only makes us love him more
He's proven he can't be bought and sold
His word is always good as gold

He speaks for you and he speaks for me
He's got integrity
They lie and steal but they're gonna fail
Ron Paul is not for sale

We got the passion, won't apologize
And we're not fooled by the mainstream lies
He's Cool Hand Ron, you can't beat him down
We've got the numbers, gonna stand our ground

Ron Paul is a Cool Daddio, Ron Paul is a Cool Daddio
Ron Paul, he's sure got soul, Ron Paul is a Cool Daddio
Ron Paul Revolution Ron Paul Revolution Ron Paul Revolution Ron Paul Revolution

He speaks from his heart and the truth is told
His word is good, yeah, it's good as gold
The pure at heart never grow old
He's got one thing and that is soul -- Yeah, he's got soul
Ron Paul is a cool daddio
Ron Paul is a cool daddio

Riding through the streets like Paul Revere
He tells us things that we're dying to hear
They lie and steal but they're gonna fail
Ron Paul is not for sale
Ron Paul is a cool daddio, Ron Paul is a cool daddio

Noble Savage
04-12-2012, 06:42 AM
Right on ride on!

tfurrh
04-12-2012, 01:26 PM
sounds like Stevie Nicks & Grace Slick. amiwrong?

Bnewfield
04-14-2012, 09:20 AM
I saw the title and thought it was a rap song... I was a little disappointed when it wasn't... :(

Just kidding; it was a good song!

helmuth_hubener
04-14-2012, 09:34 AM
I saw the title and thought it was a rap song... I was a little disappointed when it wasn't... :(

Just kidding; it was a good song! Rap is a genre Ron Paul is not lacking in.

http://remote.utorrent.com/tiny/umLbdk
http://dropbox.com/sh/jaae3zdgphrg115/YdhXtcKBdr

Over 70 of those are Ron Paul Hip-Hop/Rap songs. Download and enjoy. I don't want you to leave the thread feeling unsatisfied!

Carson
04-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Ha Ha.

Daddio!

You brought back memories for me of when I was a kid. One of my favorite parts of the trip to Pacific Beach was passing Maynard's (http://macmedadestruction.com/maynards-by-the-sea-pacific-beach). I had my eyes glued to the window hoping to see a beatnik. That was in the fifties. They sort of evolved into hippies somewhere along the line it seems.

Great job Andi.

I remember my teen years Maynard had a certain day of the week he would sell spaghetti and garlic bread out the back of the restaurant/bar, right on the boardwalk for something like a quarter. He wouldn't let you go hungry if he thought you were short. I suppose I could of remembered wrong about the menu. Not about Maynard though.

In later years the restaurant/bar was moved way farther inland. Last time I was there Maynard's son was the the caretaker of the legacy.

blakmira
04-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Thanks, Carson! I'm glad I brought back memories. I remember when I first started checking out Ron Paul about 4 years ago, the first video I came upon was a speech (outdoors somewhere in California) My first instinct was wow, he's so real, he's cool! He's not like a politician at all! He hasn't disappointed me since.

blakmira
04-14-2012, 11:25 AM
You are really close. They are both belting-style rock singers with deeper voices. I usually get Blondie comparisons, but my influences were all male singers (Jim Morrison, Iggy Pop and Alice Cooper) but I guess it crosses over into a semblance of originality when no one can tell who you've actually been inspired by!

blakmira
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks for posting Helmuth! You are cool.

Carson
04-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks, Carson! I'm glad I brought back memories. I remember when I first started checking out Ron Paul about 4 years ago, the first video I came upon was a speech (outdoors somewhere in California) My first instinct was wow, he's so real, he's cool! He's not like a politician at all! He hasn't disappointed me since.

Heart and soul threads its way from generation to generation. Your video is now one of the links that bind us all together.

I'm kind of broke up right now. I just read the link to Maynard's I posted. It told of Maynard's passing and also of his sons, if I read the comments right.

Carry that torch on. I don't think you will have to search to pass it on. It seems it is sort of a group thing we have that moves and grows to meet our needs.

P.S. I think I may have read it wrong. One place it says;

One day the cops came in looking for Maynard, he ran out the back door and they chased him down Crystal Pier, he jumped into ocean and hit his head and died, so ending the Pacific Beach legend.

In the comments it says;

By Marilyn on Jul 11, 2011 | Reply

Actually Maynard Heatherly III was a great friend & lover of life. He died in the Scripps Hospital in La Jolla, CA; no fancy dive off the pier.

I think I got confused and it was two versions of the same Maynard. Maybe his son is still behind the bar in the new Maynards.