PDA

View Full Version : writer wanted

tuggy24g
04-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Hello fellow Ron Paul supporter. I am asking for a favor. My spelling and writing is not that good. So I ask if someone can write a nice piece/article for me to use that would be great. I am trying to get the Philadelphia Courier Time and the Bucks County Courier time have a Ron Paul write up on him. Also why he is better then Romney. I spoke to the Philadelphia Courier Time and they said to write the piece/article I wanted and send it to them. Then the editor would decide to put it. So if someone is willing to help out that would be great. The newspaper hits a lot of households and with this kind of expose for him we can get more votes for him. Also maybe change people mind of why he is better then just Ron Paul supporters saying he is better.
Thank you for your time

teacherone
04-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Hello fellow Ron Paul supporter. I am asking for a favor. My spelling and writing is not that good.

writter wanted

orly?

tuggy24g
04-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Why do you have to be an a^& about this. If you can help me then help. If not then why you replying?

angelatc
04-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Why do you have to be an a^& about this. If you can help me then help. If not then why you replying?

I thought that was pretty silly, especially from someone who has "teacherone" as his name even. If you write up what you want to say, post it here and we'll fine tune it for you.

tuggy24g
04-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Well one of my problems is that I do not know Ron Paul as well as you guys. I support the guy whole heartily but I am not as knowledgeably about him as most of you guys are.

angelatc
04-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Well one of my problems is that I do not know Ron Paul as well as you guys. I support the guy whole heartily but I am not as knowledgeably about him as most of you guys are.

Thats why its important for you to write it, silly!

BamaAla
04-11-2012, 06:42 PM
orly?

-rep

tuggy24g
04-11-2012, 06:58 PM
I am not here trying to get into any arguments. I am here trying to help Ron Paul get votes in Pennsylvania. If you can help me that would be wonderful. All credit would be given to the writer.

Publicani
04-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Will it be published by the name of the person who wrote it?

tuggy24g
04-11-2012, 07:17 PM
I am not sure how they would do it if they did it. I would give the article to the newspaper and give the persons name like written by Marc Scaringi. I would not take any ownership of the article. Also if the article makes the paper I would then show the person that it was in the paper and give them a copy of it.