PDA

View Full Version : My First Video (RP not in it, but related)

coastie
04-11-2012, 02:54 PM
I worked on this for class, I know the artist and received permission to use this song. Edited entirely in Adobe Premier Pro using youtube videos, nothing spectacular. Working on Ron Paul stuff now that this nightmare is over.:p
Enjoy, I had a lot of fun(and headaches) making it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NG5O8KyUJo

coastie
04-11-2012, 03:36 PM
bump back up top

VegasPatriot
04-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Nice job coastie, especially for your first video. One suggestion, some of the text in the video when by a little to quickly (yes I am a slow reader). Good luck with your next video, I look forward to seeing it. I realize how much time videos can take to make... I spent over 80 hrs making my first RP video (using windows movie maker) so hang in there.

coastie
04-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Nice job coastie, especially for your first video. One suggestion, some of the text in the video when by a little to quickly (yes I am a slow reader). Good luck with your next video, I look forward to seeing it. I realize how much time videos can take to make... I spent over 80 hrs making my first RP video (using windows movie maker) so hang in there.

Yeah, I ran out of time to stretch some of the titles out a little more, I'm a fast reader and they go too quick for me as well.:o.The master I'm doing for the artist will be flawless, this was my final run turned in for grade, the professor already loved what I did before it was even this far.

Thanks for the comment!

ETA: Windows Movie Maker:eek: you poor, poor soul....:p