PDA

View Full Version : Steve Sheffler

Gigaplex
06-19-2007, 06:21 PM
The Iowa Christian Alliance is a block away from my house. I just went down there and plastered the place with flyers. The janitors were cleaning so the door was open and I got a flyer right on their office door. And wouldn't you know it, I could hear the phone ringing nonstop inside.:mad:

His direct phone though, the one above, was not busy and the voice mailbox is not full so we need to keep at it.

literatim
06-19-2007, 06:23 PM
If you live there, you should go meet with them in person and ask them why they excluded Ron Paul.

Misesian
06-19-2007, 06:25 PM
Gigaplex,

I hope, from what you exlained, that you did not was not vandalizing their private property.

Even people we don't like have rights too and we have to respect them, lets annoy these people through our voices rather than through any other method that violates anothers liberty. WWRD?

jj111
06-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Gigaplex,

I hope, from what you exlained, that you did not was not vandalizing their private property.

Even people we don't like have rights too and we have to respect them, lets annoy these people through our voices rather than through any other method that violates anothers liberty. WWRD?

I second that response. Don't violate private property rights. What would Ron do?

UtahApocalypse
06-19-2007, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=Gigaplex;29957]The Iowa Christian Alliance is a block away from my house. /QUOTE]

You should go picket the place tomorrow. Try to get some other local supporters to join in too.

AgentSmith
06-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Gigaplex,

Overreact much? :rolleyes:

DjLoTi
06-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I don't think leaving a flier has the same effect as spray painting the windows. lol

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-19-2007, 06:37 PM
I could hear the phone ringing nonstop inside

:D :D The Power of The Paul :D :D

ecliptic
06-19-2007, 07:10 PM
The Iowa Christian Alliance is a block away from my house. I just went down there and plastered the place with flyers. The janitors were cleaning so the door was open and I got a flyer right on their office door. And wouldn't you know it, I could hear the phone ringing nonstop inside.:mad:

His direct phone though, the one above, was not busy and the voice mailbox is not full so we need to keep at it.

FINE JOB!!! It's easy enough to take a flyer or thirty off a couple of windows or doors... ( as long as superglue wasn't used ) This is the borderline - approach but DO NOT CROSS THE LINE into vandalism. This was good activism - keep it up!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!