PDA

View Full Version : We wanted to be the last anti-Romney conservative campaign standing - we're here!

devil21
04-11-2012, 02:25 AM
We got what we wanted. Newt's bounced check sinks his last hopes.

But what are we going to do with it? Big moneybomb coming up on the 15th. Conventions are upcoming. Santorum voter outreach needed and Texas is huge. Every last vote counts and delegates count even more. We are where we wanted to be. Time to put up or shut up.

eleganz
04-11-2012, 02:27 AM
PHONE FROM HOME MOFOS! THIS IS THE LAST STAND.

LET'S DO THIS. I'M PUMPED!

J_White
04-11-2012, 02:34 AM
campaign should take on Romney head on, there is nothing left to hold back for !

eleganz
04-11-2012, 02:50 AM
campaign should take on Romney head on, there is nothing left to hold back for !

I'd like to see a P.R. from the campaign calling Romney out for such and such then challenging him to a debate.

They should schedule Ron for as many TV appearances as possible and start calling Mittens out.

Ron has to say these words:

The reason I am inviting Mitt Romney to a debate is because I want to know why he thought it was ok to use government handouts to 'save' companies then take credit for them like he was behind it all. He did the same thing with the Olympics he claimed to save. It is one thing to actually make these things happen, it is another thing to do it off the backs of hard-working Americans.

twomp
04-11-2012, 02:55 AM
yes we did! If ever there were a now or never, dare to be great moment, this would have to come close to it. I am definitely pumped as well! Viva La Revolution!

jeremiahj13
04-11-2012, 03:49 AM
I am not pumped like you all; It's over; Our strategy called for Santorum to remain in the race for the brokered convention. It will be impossible to reverse the momentum of Mittens before its too late.

Yes I wanted Romney and Paul heads up, but that was like 10 primaries/caucuses ago.

John F Kennedy III
04-11-2012, 04:03 AM
I am not pumped like you all; It's over; Our strategy called for Santorum to remain in the race for the brokered convention. It will be impossible to reverse the momentum of Mittens before its too late.

Yes I wanted Romney and Paul heads up, but that was like 10 primaries/caucuses ago.

The odds are not in our favor. I will grant you that. But we were given no quarter and will give none in return.

InTradePro
04-11-2012, 04:03 AM

This is going to be the biggest political event of your lifetime.
How are going to feel when the success comes and you haven't been part of it? What are you going to say to your child?

Understanding
04-11-2012, 04:11 AM

Um heard of Virginia. Only two individuals on the ballot: Ron Paul and Mitt Romney.

Romney won handily. 61-39

Understanding
04-11-2012, 04:12 AM
This is going to be the biggest political event of your lifetime.
How are going to feel when the success comes and you haven't been part of it? What are you going to say to your child?

You think Paul will actually win the nomination, when even he says that Romney is more likely to win the nomination. Ron Paul is not deluded.

Thor
04-11-2012, 04:13 AM

You are short sighted. Many Santorum voters will not just jump to Romney, just because Santorum dropped. There are strong Anti-Romney feelings out there.

The delegate race is still on. Even Ben Swann says so....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w_QEElNN6w

Hendrik
04-11-2012, 04:23 AM
'Last Conservative Standing' is just not good ! Ron Paul is far more than just a 'conservative'.
In fact somebody claiming to start a 'revolution' (which is great) cannot be 'conservative' by definition.

Ron Paul is defined being the one CHANGING things, not conserving the status quo. Conservative people won't elect him anyway, they rather lose with Romney. They'd even keep Obama if just things stay as they are. Stop this 'conservative' thing, we're talking about a revolution!

Danan
04-11-2012, 04:26 AM
'Last Conservative Standing' is just not good ! Ron Paul is far more than just a 'conservative'.
In fact somebody claiming to start a 'revolution' (which is great) cannot be 'conservative' by definition.

Ron Paul is defined being the one CHANGING things, not conserving the status quo. Conservative people won't elect him anyway, they rather lose with Romney. They'd even keep Obama if just things stay as they are. Stop this 'conservative' thing, we're talking about a revolution!

"Revolutio" means "to turn back".

Dianne
04-11-2012, 04:46 AM
It's now a head to head between Paul and Romney. Paul needs to challenge Mittens to a one on one debate, and leave Moonbeam Newt out of it.

Some here have negative attitudes, but all I can say is if you were a part of the 2007/2008 campaign; you would certainly be thrilled to see our man standing in the top two of the 2012 GOP nomination. Paul has overcome election fraud, dishonest and corrupt "journalists", and still remains standing and fighting. I don't know what more anyone could expect at this point.

Keep fighting the fight !!

Understanding
04-11-2012, 04:48 AM
It's now a head to head between Paul and Romney. Paul needs to challenge Mittens to a one on one debate, and leave Moonbeam Newt out of it.

Some here have negative attitudes, but all I can say is if you were a part of the 2007/2008 campaign; you would certainly be thrilled to see our man standing in the top two of the 2012 GOP nomination. Paul has overcome election fraud, dishonest and corrupt "journalists", and still remains standing and fighting. I don't know what more anyone could expect at this point.

Keep fighting the fight !!
Being better than 2008 makes no difference if you don't win.

speciallyblend
04-11-2012, 05:02 AM

you will not know if you win until tampa. we do not know if we win colorado until this weekend. you know nothing until tampa, so your judgement is lacking information and reality. we have until august to expose romney or the gop elects obama! Ron Paul 2012

blabam
04-11-2012, 05:03 AM

Thank you for your refreshing insight.

Understanding
04-11-2012, 05:04 AM
you will not know if you win until tampa. we do not know if we win colorado until this weekend. you know nothing until tampa, so your judgement is lacking information and reality. we have until august to expose romney or the gop elects obama! Ron Paul 2012

You know tons before Tampa because a vast majority of the delegates are bound....and then the super delegates. Romney will have 1144 bound + superdelegates before Tampa. I guarantee it.

I bet you there will be no brokered or event contested convention. Romney will have enough delegates before. I'll bet you whatever you want to bet.

cindy25
04-11-2012, 05:05 AM
Um heard of Virginia. Only two individuals on the ballot: Ron Paul and Mitt Romney.

Romney won handily. 61-39

Virginia is where Ron carried at least 1 congressional district without even campaigning.

head to head, in Texas, in NC, even in PA and CA he could take some congressional districts.

and if he even takes 40% consistently the elite will panic, at least enough to get Rand the VP. and be the favorite for 2016.

wgadget
04-11-2012, 05:11 AM
We need the media and Drudge to show the size of Ron's crowds vs Romney/Obama's. And we need to hit the social media and the talk radio airwaves as much as we can, stealth if necessary.

And go after the damn media. The voters have already been burned by the media with Obama, but we need to drive home the fact that it is also the media who wants to stick us with Romney.

kathy88
04-11-2012, 05:19 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXy_Bir_FytOXwMRPOAulGAE63Dd5x-a-4fR-XWlJciboS0kYNdxGNtLaF

speciallyblend
04-11-2012, 05:21 AM
You know tons before Tampa because a vast majority of the delegates are bound....and then the super delegates. Romney will have 1144 bound + superdelegates before Tampa. I guarantee it.

I bet you there will be no brokered or event contested convention. Romney will have enough delegates before. I'll bet you whatever you want to bet.

romney has not hit the amount so once again your guessing. I am in colorado we are not bound! Many of the ones you and the lying media are trying to count are not even going to romney because the media is trying to get counts by straw poll votes not delegates!

wgadget
04-11-2012, 05:26 AM
Aw, such a cute newbie troll that Understanding is.

CaptUSA
04-11-2012, 05:26 AM
Some people will not learn until they actually see the Ron Paul delegation at the convention.

When this happens, these people will be in for a shock. They will finally figure out that they have been believing the media that is lying to them. They are caught in their own spin.

I'm not naive to believe Paul will have enough to win the nomination outright, but he will have enough to cause a big stir and actually begin fixing the Republican party. Your father's GOP will be no more after Tampa.

Dianne
04-11-2012, 05:35 AM
We need the media and Drudge to show the size of Ron's crowds vs Romney/Obama's. And we need to hit the social media and the talk radio airwaves as much as we can, stealth if necessary.

And go after the damn media. The voters have already been burned by the media with Obama, but we need to drive home the fact that it is also the media who wants to stick us with Romney.

Paul still has a war chest, and it's time to use it. Instead of going after Romney, he should go directly after Obama.

speciallyblend
04-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Paul still has a war chest, and it's time to use it. Instead of going after Romney, he should go directly after Obama.

He should attack them both. They are one in the same obama/romney 2012 hope and change;)

Dianne
04-11-2012, 05:39 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXy_Bir_FytOXwMRPOAulGAE63Dd5x-a-4fR-XWlJciboS0kYNdxGNtLaF

Agreed !! It's becoming obvious.

Paul Or Nothing II
04-11-2012, 05:54 AM
What tripe! We ALREADY were the ONLY "anti-Romney conservative" in VA & what happened??? ROMNEY WON 60-40!!!

Why is it so hard for most Paul-supporters to "get" it that Paul ain't getting anywhere until his "electability" against Obama keeps getting questioned!

Do you think Romney-voters vote for him because they think he's so great or his positions are great & they think he has integrity? NO! Most of them vote for him because they THINK he's the "most electable" & "can beat Obama"! So you can attack Romney all you want, Paul won't win until people are made to realize that Paul CAN beat Obama & has better chance to beat Obama than Romney

Most of the "Romney-vote" is NOT necessarily "Romney-vote" as such but ANTI-OBAMA-VOTE! Just as much the "Santorum-vote" was mostly anti-OBAMNEY-vote! People don't always get their perfect candidate so they choose the "lesser of the two evils" & that's that!

So if we want to beat Romney then we MUST establish that Ron Paul is MORE ELECTABLE, MORE ANTI-OBAMA than Romney; why Paul is the ONLY Repub that CAN beat Obama, due to Paul's appeal across the political spectrum along with Independents & Democrats, he'll snatch away more Independents & Democrats from Obama, due to his foreign policy & civil liberties stances, than ANY other Republican

If we still don't realize how CRITICAL the "electability" "anti-Obamaness" is then I really wouldn't be surprised to see a Newt resurgence with voters going, "oh, I don't like Romney & Paul is unelectable so let's go with Gingrich" :(

Liberty74
04-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Ron and the campaign are not going to call Romney out. They just aren't going to. The campaign hasn't yet this far into the game. What makes everyone think they will start now? The idea of Romney v Paul is about 20 states too late.

Yes it sucks to hear the truth.

TruckinMike
04-11-2012, 06:05 AM
The odds are not in our favor. I will grant you that. But we were given no quarter and will give none in return.
Spoken like a true pirate...

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you." -- Blackbeard (http://latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/historyofthecaribbean/a/Biography-Of-Edward-Blackbeard-Teach.htm)

ARrrhh thar matey, Man the twelve pounders and let the music commence!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wNpSUNc_tf4/Tw4psd2kzpI/AAAAAAAACP0/hTKTiEJKmAc/s320/DS-Cannon-Fire.jpg

speciallyblend
04-11-2012, 06:16 AM
Ron and the campaign are not going to call Romney out. They just aren't going to. The campaign hasn't yet this far into the game. What makes everyone think they will start now? The idea of Romney v Paul is about 20 states too late.

Yes it sucks to hear the truth.

you haven't thought it out much and your not in the campaign. Have you ever thought they held the attacks off romney until they did the most damage! Which is now. If we attacked him earlier the others would piggy back well now they cannot. It is up to the campaign and us to expose romney aka obama to the gop. We have until august to expose romney. If the gop wants to nominate an obama republican. Then the gop will elect an obama democrat when obama wins vs romney. There is only one , Ron Paul who can beat the status quo obama/romney 2012. Ron paul 2012 ps i expect the gloves to come off very soon if not last
night.
curious what 20 states are you listing? who won colorado? exactly you cannot answer the ? unless you go by worthless straw polls. Why don't you wait till after some of those 20 states you mention actually have their state convention!

anewvoice
04-11-2012, 06:33 AM
But what are we going to do with it?

Reminded me of this moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJW7EF5aVk

rb3b3
04-11-2012, 06:43 AM
i dont understand why some of you continue to count on the media????? when will you understand that the media WILL NEVER DO A THING for ron paul ever!!! WE CANT JUST HOPE THAT one day the media will all of a sudden start talking about ron paul in a good way.... THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!! I do agree with alot of you here that ron should without a doubt start ATTACKING Romney, but not only that, WE HAVE TO SOMEHOW GET THE MESSAGE OUT THAT RON CAN BEAT OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have to talk about rons electability!!!!!!!! that one poster hit the nail on the head!!!! people are voting romney simply because they hate obama and they think romney can win!!! its time to take the gloves off and go balls to the wall...... we cant hold anything back!!!!! ron should be turning this into an all out war between him romney and obama!!!!! we are soooooooo close right now!!!!!!!!!!!!sooooo close!!!!!!!!!!! i beg of you all please plzzzzzzzzzz make this money bomb the most successful one yet~!!!!!!! this will be my biggest donation yet!! i hope yours too!!