PDA

View Full Version : Liv Needs Wikipedia Users

angelatc
11-14-2007, 08:48 PM
Please, no comments on Liv. She's very nice, and all attention is good attention. If she grates on you then move along, please?

Now, I was reading her blog, and saw a plea for help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul_Girl

Apparently, they're considering deleting her entry. (Nobody is talking about deleting the Obama girl.....)

I think it would be pretty lame to sign up just to say "don't delete!" but if ya'll already have an account, help Liv out!

fcofer
11-14-2007, 09:00 PM
This is a good idea. I think that Liv is every bit as noteworthy as the Obama girl, and that Ron Paul Girl is worthy of a Wikipedia entry.

1000-points-of-fright
11-14-2007, 10:02 PM
This is a good idea. I think that Liv is every bit as noteworthy as the Obama girl, and that Ron Paul Girl is worthy of a Wikipedia entry.
Especially since "Obama Girl" was just some model they got to lip sync to the song. She didn't even really care that much about Obama.

Liv is a real supporter who understands the philosophical basis of the RP platform and creates all the content of her videos.

rodent
11-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Please, no comments on Liv. She's very nice, and all attention is good attention. If she grates on you then move along, please?

Now, I was reading her blog, and saw a plea for help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul_Girl

Apparently, they're considering deleting her entry. (Nobody is talking about deleting the Obama girl.....)

I think it would be pretty lame to sign up just to say "don't delete!" but if ya'll already have an account, help Liv out!

I like Liv's efforts. However, I wonder if being an open Ron Paul supporter in Hollywood is a wise career move. Supposedly, it's "liberal" Jews running the strings in Hollywood; however, there's still a very strong pro-Israel sentiment in LA also. I wonder if this will go against her future career ambitions.

I hope not. However, don't let anyone fool you -- Hollywood is as political as DC.

frasu
11-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Commented...
I really don't understand why we are not encouraging her more... She did a great job coming up with those commercials, very well done.

Great job Liv!

Edward
11-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Don't bother commenting on "Articles for Deletion" if you've never edited on Wikipedia before. AFD is NOT a vote where the majority wins.