PDA

View Full Version : Macy's Day Parade

Naraku
11-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Now I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to a tv ad during the Macy's Day Parade. According to About.com 44 million people watch the parade on NBC and I was thinking it would be great to have a Ron Paul ad on during that time, locally, nationally, whatever.

That would be a great way to add on to the effect of the USA Today ad.

sroll2237
11-14-2007, 11:02 PM
that would be amazing. I wonder how much that would cost. It probably would be rediculously out of our range though.

isrow
11-14-2007, 11:48 PM
An ad probably isn't feasible on this short of notice but a large group of supporters with a huge banner might still catch some attention. ;)

NoxTwilight
11-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Or a great big Ron head in the parade!!!!!!!!!!

This is the parade with all the huge balloon characters right?

Flirple
11-14-2007, 11:54 PM
An ad probably isn't feasible on this short of notice but a large group of supporters with a huge banner might still catch some attention. ;)

Of course!!!! Why didn't I think of that yet? If the NYC meetup could get organized they could have giant banners on tall polls so the cameras and spectators can't miss them. They could have them all up and down the parade route.

This must happen!

Primbs
11-15-2007, 08:50 AM
You have to do some giant banners.

Naraku
11-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Well, don't these networks have local ads in certain areas, even if it can't be nationwide, it could be possible to get ads in several local areas to run during the Macy's Parade.