PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL WRITERS FOR NEWSLETTER

ferard
04-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Calling all writers and artists. We are seeking to launch another newsletter and would like to get some content from you guys, the grassroots. No experience necessary, we just want to hear from your perspective and see you politically motivated artwork and comics. Some things we are particularly keen on reading about about are

foreign policy/ war experiences preferably from a vet

an immigrant's perspective on immigration in America

human interest stories are nice

drug war from someone in law enforcement would be a huge plus

a foreign policy of freedom when it comes to Israel would be wonderful.

We wouldn't mind hearing from Christians and evangelicals for Ron Paul

the economy is always an important subject to tackle

so are issues dealing with civil liberties

news articles on the following subjects would also be appreciated

NDAA

Bradley Manning Trial

Ron Paul's visit to California, especially on college campuses (if you were there and/or have pictures we would LOVE to hear from you)

CISPA, the new SOPA/PIPA (CISPA; Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act introduced by Mike Rogers from Michigan)

If you decide to submit content please include a head shot picture and a short bio about yourself, and email us at nick@pacliberty.com and ferard@live.com. Please make the subject: NEWSLETTER ENTRY

Submit your entries as soon as possible!
Ideally we'd like to have some content to review by the end of this, and the sooner you get your work in, the more likely you are to be published.

So don't dawdle on this chance to inspire and motivate the revolution!

Havax
04-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Well this thread didn't go where I thought it was going.

PolicyReader
04-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Am I correct in understanding that you're affiliated with Liberty For All Super PAC (http://www.pacliberty.com/pages/)?

If so may I suggest that you advertise that prominently as I believe you'll get a stronger response that way.
Also what time frame and format are you looking at for publication? Various pieces will be more or less relevant depending on digital v paper, and when they're scheduled for release.

dannno
04-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Can you call it something else besides a newsletter?

GeorgiaAvenger
04-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Good gracious no newsletters!

JJ2
04-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Yeah, don't ever use the word "newsletter" in connection with Ron Paul! It's toxic. ;)