PDA

View Full Version : Rich Dad Poor Dad

pooflinger1488
11-14-2007, 08:33 PM
Has anyone read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki? Judging by the contents of the book, he would probably be interested in Ron Paul. We should drop him some emails explaining Ron Paul's positions on capital gains. This of course would be in our interest if Robert Kiyosaki is really who he says he is.

shrapnel88
11-14-2007, 08:35 PM
robert kiyosaki is a scammer just like all the other real estate "gurus".

82ndVET4RP
11-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Robert Kiyosaki already supports Ron Paul he is on his "Rich Dad Poor Dad" myspace page.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=125796884

Vvick727
11-14-2007, 08:36 PM
i believe he actually does support dr. paul

i think it says so on his myspace or something

pooflinger1488
11-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Robert Kiyosaki already supports Ron Paul he is on his "Rich Dad Poor Dad" myspace page.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=125796884

Thats awesome! I had no idea.

hawkeyenick
11-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Has anyone read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki? Judging by the contents of the book, he would probably be interested in Ron Paul. We should drop him some emails explaining Ron Paul's positions on capital gains. This of course would be in our interest if Robert Kiyosaki is really who he says he is.

Kiyosaki is a great man. I know many millionaires and even billionaires that were created because of him. He doesn't sell "secrets" or "hot stock tips", just a philosophy and a way of life.

Kiyosaki has unofficially backed Ron Paul. Most of the Kiyosaki fans are Paulites and maxing out contributions. richdad.com, go to community, forums, off topic...it's almost all about Paul.

Kiyosaki is the real deal, and has been telling people to buy up gold for over a decade because he saw the dollar crisis coming. Kiyosaki and Donald Trump are great friends if you want a reference, they actually wrote a book together.

If you want a scam, look no further than a video called "The Secret"...now THAT is a scam.

pooflinger1488
11-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Kiyosaki is a great man. I know many millionaires and even billionaires that were created because of him. He doesn't sell "secrets" or "hot stock tips", just a philosophy and a way of life.

Kiyosaki has unofficially backed Ron Paul. Most of the Kiyosaki fans are Paulites and maxing out contributions. richdad.com, go to community, forums, off topic...it's almost all about Paul.

Kiyosaki is the real deal, and has been telling people to buy up gold for over a decade because he saw the dollar crisis coming. Kiyosaki and Donald Trump are great friends if you want a reference, they actually wrote a book together.

If you want a scam, look no further than a video called "The Secret"...now THAT is a scam.

Yeah, I like all of kiyosaki's books alot. He believes in the same things as Dr. Paul in terms of preparing for your own future.

I had a chance to skim through their book they wrote together, but alot kiyosaki's information there was repetative.

ItsTime
11-14-2007, 08:45 PM
I remember hearing about him when I was in High School and he put me on the path of being a Libertarian. Well besides that and my grandfather being an old school Rep.

paulitics
11-14-2007, 08:48 PM
He's a good philosopher. I enjoyed his book. His entrepreneurial background is questionable.

rodent
11-14-2007, 10:25 PM
He's a good philosopher. I enjoyed his book. His entrepreneurial background is questionable.

His background is questionable, but that philosophy of his set me free. I made more money independently after his reading his book than ever before. Granted, I'm not where I need to be; however, the knowledge in that book is priceless.

FrankRep
11-14-2007, 10:31 PM
I love the Rich Dad, Poor Dad books. It thrills me that Robert stands with Ron Paul.

giskard
11-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Kiyosaki has unofficially backed Ron Paul. .. Kiyosaki and Donald Trump are great friends if you want a reference, they actually wrote a book together.

I wonder why Trump endorsed Hillary...