PDA

View Full Version : **URGENT!!** ..PFH is calling St.CharlesMissouri 3 hours left! CAUCUS 2Nite!

eleganz
04-10-2012, 02:37 PM
ATTENTION RON PAUL SUPPORTERS:

We have 3 hours left to call St. Charles Missouri to win it for Liberty. Please join me and others to turn out as many as possible. This fight has only yet begun.

phone.ronpaul2012.com

sailingaway
04-10-2012, 02:45 PM
bump -- didn't see this.....

jbuttell
04-10-2012, 02:48 PM
It seems there's a bit of concern about the fait of the campaign and a brokered convention with the Santorum news today.. but I definitely wasn't too optimistic about the way things were going... Not saying we're now in 'good' shape now or anything, but this just shook things up a bit, I can't help but feel kind of excited about what new possibilities this new variable may ignite.

ClydeCoulter
04-10-2012, 02:55 PM

We have 3 hours left to call St. Charles Missouri to win it for Liberty. Please join me and others to turn out as many as possible. This fight has only yet begun.

phone.ronpaul2012.com

^^^^ THIS ^^^^^ Less than 3 hours left

eleganz
04-10-2012, 03:01 PM
The whole country is calling Missouri.

The GOP re-scheduled thinking they can OUTNUMBER and OUTSMART us but we won't let that happen.

We need all of our numbers there, get on the phones!

sailingaway
04-10-2012, 03:05 PM
It seems there's a bit of concern about the fait of the campaign and a brokered convention with the Santorum news today.. but I definitely wasn't too optimistic about the way things were going... Not saying we're now in 'good' shape now or anything, but this just shook things up a bit, I can't help but feel kind of excited about what new possibilities this new variable may ignite.

Me too!

But we may have st Charles folks who need to know they r needed more than ever tonight! I didn't see this until just before I had to leave and am posting on my phone. -- but this is URGENT

ClydeCoulter
04-10-2012, 03:06 PM

The GOP re-scheduled thinking they can OUTNUMBER and OUTSMART us but we won't let that happen.

^^^^ Go RPF Warriors for Ron Paul ^^^^

anewvoice
04-10-2012, 03:06 PM
The question is, with Santorum dropping out, where will the Santorum supporters go tonight? We've lost leverage to pair with either side, can we beat them outright? Fingers crossed!

ClydeCoulter
04-10-2012, 03:11 PM
The question is, with Santorum dropping out, where will the Santorum supporters go tonight? We've lost leverage to pair with either side, can we beat them outright? Fingers crossed!

If we get Our people out to the caucus, that's what's this is about. See OP !

Aratus
04-10-2012, 03:14 PM
the news is just hitting like a blockbuster
and mitt's people just might be off pace
and if we can get dedicated people places
before seven oclock tonight then missouri
could sweep for dr. ron paul within the next
two hours. we need to be the real alterative to
mitt romney and his multiple choise quiz stances.

sailingaway
04-10-2012, 03:16 PM

It is urgent our guys all turn out so we can if we have to!!
Pfh will be calling supporters-- we just need to let them know it not only isn't over it is really important

PaulineDisciple
04-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Bump, I'm on the KS side of the state line now, I was at the Jackson Co. caucus in 2008 but I am pulling for you Missourians, GO GET UM!

Liberty Rebellion
04-10-2012, 03:27 PM
I've already gotten 3 calls within the last couple hours. Some people may get annoyed

Aratus
04-10-2012, 03:33 PM
SEVEN P.M. CENTRAL time = 8 oclock eastern!!!

this gives us ALL slightly more than two hours right

now to get people in or near the caucus locations.

the doors close at 7 p.m CENTRAL TIME? we must

phone-from-home up until the official time to get

people into the caucus locations! WIN, RON, WIN!!!

Aratus
04-10-2012, 03:41 PM
^Aratus looks up^ be very very polite
and coax people into the caucus areas

Aratus
04-10-2012, 04:02 PM
6 p.m my time

FIVE O'CLOCK
CENTRAL TIME

Aratus
04-10-2012, 04:04 PM
TWO HOURS TO GO. LETs GET OUR PEOPLE TO TAMPA.

phone.ronpaul2012.com

Me too!

But we may have st Charles folks who need to know they r needed more than ever tonight! I didn't see this until just before I had to leave and am posting on my phone. -- but this is URGENT

If we get Our people out to the caucus, that's what's this is about. See OP !

It is urgent our guys all turn out so we can if we have to!!
Pfh will be calling supporters-- we just need to let them know it not only isn't over it is really important

Bump, I'm on the KS side of the state line now, I was at the Jackson Co. caucus in 2008 but I am pulling for you Missourians, GO GET UM!

I've already gotten 3 calls within the last couple hours. Some people may get annoyed

JJ2
04-10-2012, 04:06 PM

If we don't have a majority, team up with whoever shows up that doesn't want Romney!

It will sure be interesting, though, to see what happens at the caucus now that the GOP leadership's guy dropped out. LOL.

danielboon
04-10-2012, 04:09 PM
bump

Aratus
04-10-2012, 04:23 PM
slightly more than one hour and thirty minutes to go.

if someone is at a distance from the caucus sites, its

now or never. we've got one full golden hour to motivate

missouri caucus goes to do their true grit best for ron paul!

assume travel takes ten to thirty minutes all told, tonight.