PDA

View Full Version : NY Times: Meanwhile, Paul Keeps Campaigning (Includes NEW CAMPAIGN AD)

sailingaway
04-10-2012, 02:34 PM
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/10/meanwhile-paul-keeps-campaigning/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WUO84t1H9Tg

Then, of course, Santorum had to go and quit and render the ad immediately dated....

04-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Yeah they need a new ad now. Can't play that one on tv.

DerailingDaTrain
04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah they need a new ad now. Can't play that one on tv.

Why can't they?

Aratus
04-10-2012, 02:51 PM
its fast paced just as only ole mr. newt and his nasa ambitions
is the other avenue for the voters instead of mister mitt, and
we all were expecting this for quite some time to go like this
so is there any way to voice over as in pure past tense all the
rick santorum footage and run the commerical with the same
zip and pace? he will be on the TX ballot anyway even though
his campaign is suspended & he is thusly in a political limbo today.

04-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Why can't they?

Because Santorum quit. Just like when Perry and Cain quit they couldn't use the ads.

Aratus
04-10-2012, 02:52 PM
a "one down two to go" make-over as in a voice over could salvage the ad for the internet

alucard13mmfmj
04-10-2012, 02:54 PM
REPLACE SANTORUM CONTENT WITH SAVING SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE FOR PEOPLE WHO PAID INTO IT. OR FOREIGN POLICY

sorry with using capitalization, but i feel that should be done. they shouldn't throw away that ad and make a new one. they can just recycle it, edit the santorum parts out and ad important stuff.

Aratus
04-10-2012, 02:55 PM
TEXAS, NOW THERE ARE ONLY THREE GOP GUYs RUNNING FOR ThE MOST DIFFICULT JOB IN THE WORLD
AT A TIME WHEN YOU NEED TO MAKE SOME OF THE TOUGHEST AND MOST DIFFICULT DECISIONs... EVER!

Aratus
04-10-2012, 03:07 PM
ole wily newt may be as broke as all get-out (4.5 million?) and he may be only just an autograph convention
one man band going from place to place via tour bus and making noises about throwing in the towel if he sees
mitt romney damnedly close to the magic 1144 or 1145 number and also despite his very high I.Q points having
only a minimal contribution to the ongoing political dialogue when he is not stroking his own darn ego, he is in the
running as we speak and he will always be remembered for hamstringing a sitting (D) president in a manner almost
equal to thaddeus stevens and thusly has to be taken seriously. can the ad be restructured to slam the centrist
from my home state for his multiple choise approach to issues and answers? can we delectibly slam mitt and keep
newt almost on everyone's lips? indicating that rick santorum has just stepped out as newt is on the ropes keeps
the ads focus on what doctor ron paul can do, not who the three stooges are. i think a revamping is easy to tweak.

twofootzero
04-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Just redo the ad and strike out Rick Santorum.

Butchie
04-10-2012, 03:26 PM
REPLACE SANTORUM CONTENT WITH SAVING SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE FOR PEOPLE WHO PAID INTO IT. OR FOREIGN POLICY

sorry with using capitalization, but i feel that should be done. they shouldn't throw away that ad and make a new one. they can just recycle it, edit the santorum parts out and ad important stuff.

Thank you, that is what people need to see.

Algorres
04-10-2012, 03:59 PM
replace Santorum with Obama rest works

sailingaway
04-10-2012, 04:16 PM

I agree. And for Texas, I vote for social security being in.