PDA

View Full Version : Are there any more televised debates ?

Tudo
04-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Down to 2 now isn't it?:p

Dr Paul would make short order of that vampire romney and that would show the world that Dr Paul would have a field day with obama

Seems to me that everyone should be CALLING for a debate between Dr Paul and little lord fauntleroy.

alucard13mmfmj
04-10-2012, 02:19 PM
There was one. Santorum, Gingrich and Paul accepted the invitation and was waiting on Romney's response.

Now that Santorum dropped, there is a good chance it might get canceled. Right now, Romney is being kinged as the nominee already. Probably won't be a debate if its just Ron and Gingrich. Which is why Ron and maybe even Gingrich, call out Romney for being a coward for not debating.

Natural Citizen
04-10-2012, 02:22 PM
The establishment corporate run media won't let that happen. If they did, they would have to acknowledge exactly where it is that the statesman actually is . Contradicts the previous Hegelian Dialect served up by the talking heads. You know the one. "Where is Ron Paul?"

Besides. The sheep are nicely herded. Don't want to take a chance on any of them having the lights of liberty blinding them and leading them astray. You know? Remember back when the last debate took place? Afterward the msm were quick to say that it was the last one and ever since they have been disinforming viewers and ducking the issues in favor of practicing the old "Shut Up! Listen!" gag.

Moving forward....

Tudo
04-10-2012, 04:58 PM
If only this place wasn't as corrupt as those we see around the world. We'd be in 1st place.

That said it would really be terrific to see Dr Paul beat the snot out of lord fauntleroy in a CALIFORNIA debate. It would really be laughable to watch that jerk "debate" the marijuana issue with the Doc.

pacelli
04-10-2012, 05:20 PM
No more scheduled for 2012.

http://www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com/2012-debate-schedule/2011-2012-primary-debate-schedule/

Tudo
04-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Gee what a surprise. This is such a farce. Shameful.

You would think that, if this were a real election that is, the American people would demand a more in-depth "debate" and now that more "candidates" are dropping out they can then spend more time with each individual who supposedly is running for president for g-d sakes, and have the time to ask more in depth questions and expect more indepth answers with real specifics and much less of the bullshit that went on in the other "debates" right?

But nah, who needs a debate when lord fauntleroy is apparently the chosen one by the establishment right? Farce is a kind word. To think there are millions of Americans who apparently are all for the systematic murdering of even more people overseas, this time the Iranians and who knows who else and will also apparently have plenty more of those in support of it. The middle class is shrinking , most of these people can't even figure out how to take care of themselves, can't count, can't read but they sure have a position on how people should live thousands of miles away. Sickening. This isn't the America I thought it was when I was young.

Keith and stuff
04-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Gee what a surprise. This is such a farce. Shameful.

There were actually a ton of debated this time. Check it out. Compare it to last time if you get my drift. Not only where there less debates in 2008, but Ron Paul wasn't even allowed in all of them. Remember the one in New Hampshire that Fox News wouldn't let Paul in, even after the NH GOP protested. Paul went on Leno instead.

Ivash
04-10-2012, 07:12 PM
I honestly thought there were too many debates. But, still, now that Romney's biggest rival has gone out the general election has effectively begun. So there won't be any more debates.