PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Help Me Get to Tampa!

PaulSoHard
04-10-2012, 09:56 AM
If the establishment had its way, there would only be one Republican left in this race – and the National Convention would just be a massive rally for Mitt Romney.

There would be no talk about individual liberty. No mention of trillion-dollar deficits, real spending cuts, and the out-of-control Federal Reserve.

And there would be no questioning the cost of utopian nation-building schemes or policing the world.

But thanks to your hard work and dedication to the cause of liberty, the establishment isn’t getting its way.

Not this time.

I’m planning to take my campaign to Restore America NOW all the way to Tampa, Florida, for the Republican National Convention.

But to do so, my campaign must have the funds to continue picking up delegates all across the country.

So can I count on you to help me fight all the way to the National Convention by pledging to make a generous contribution to my campaign’s Money Bomb on April 15?

So far, my campaign’s delegate strategy has paid off.

Dedicated supporters of mine have been turning out at their local caucuses and conventions to run as delegates to their Congressional District or State Conventions – where National Delegates will be elected.

It’s these delegates who will choose the Republican nominee at the National Convention in August.

That’s why it’s absolutely crucial my campaign has the funds to continue organizing and winning delegates in many states around the country.

And there are also important primaries in Texas and California coming up where hundreds of delegates will be up for grabs.

That’s why I’m counting on you to pledge to contribute to my campaign’s Money Bomb on April 15.

You and I have fought tooth and nail against the establishment for nearly an entire year now.

And the most important battles are happening right now.

So please, help me take my campaign to Restore America NOW to the Republican National Convention by pledging to make a generous contribution to my upcoming April 15 Money Bomb.

Let’s take our fight all the way to Tampa.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. My campaign is holding a Money Bomb on April 15.

With the Republican National Convention fast approaching, my campaign must have the funds to continue winning delegates in many states all over the country.

So please pledge to contribute to my Money Bomb on April 15 to help me take our fight all the way to Tampa!

A little reminder about the money bomb and how it is for a great cause. Let's get our man to Tampa!