PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Media Fights Its Own Bias of Ron Paul

InTradePro
04-09-2012, 01:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0SRUACeNRM
Pity there is no more freedom watch. The good Judge Nap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=x0SRUACeNRM

MelissaCato
04-09-2012, 02:36 PM
I miss Freedom Watch.

satchelmcqueen
04-09-2012, 03:49 PM
bump

Captain Shays
04-09-2012, 04:52 PM
This all just pisses me off. I don't know if I can watch these videos any more. My whole life now depends on Ron Paul running as a third party candidate and all of us totally destroying the GOP and any chance they think they have of winning the election. I am so disgusted right now. I KNOW that if Ron Paul doesn't win the election MY country will go down in flames, mine and my children's hope of freedom gone forever while de degenerate into poverty and perpetual war.
Now on a positive note.........

PolicyReader
04-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Thousands of voters in CA, TX, and NY need to hear this message before they vote.

It can seem strange to those of us on these boards but there are still many thousand Americans who know little about politics, and less about Ron Paul.
Freedom and Liberty deserve no less than that we cry it from the rooftops and give everyone the chance to listen.
The times are harsh but the sunshine patriots will only join us when we cut through the propaganda that clouds this nation, and it is then that the torrents of truth will sweep away the mechanisms of corruption.

camp_steveo
04-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Fox could never allow someone to openly support Ron Paul. That's why they can go straight to Hell.

No Free Beer
04-09-2012, 06:13 PM
fantastic video.

jemuf
04-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Thousands of voters in CA, TX, and NY need to hear this message before they vote.

It can seem strange to those of us on these boards but there are still many thousand Americans who know little about politics, and less about Ron Paul.
Freedom and Liberty deserve no less than that we cry it from the rooftops and give everyone the chance to listen.
The times are harsh but the sunshine patriots will only join us when we cut through the propaganda that clouds this nation, and it is then that the torrents of truth will sweep away the mechanisms of corruption.

I've always been interested in politics and current events. I only learned about Ron Paul 6 months ago. I obviously wasn't following politics and current events enough.

I knew nothing about caucuses, primaries, or delegates. Those 3 items are how elections are won or lost. Their impact on the future of the entire world is undeniable if a candidate with common sense and morals is victorious.