PDA

View Full Version : A disappointing view of the world without Ron Paul

Elwar
04-09-2012, 07:44 AM
I am back from a long break from Ron Paul. I spend a lot of time on the Internet keeping up with the latest updates on everything related to Ron Paul and getting involved as much as I can. For lent, I decided that I would give this all up. No more clicking on all of those Ron Paul e-mails, no going to Ron Paul related websites, no searches for anything Ron Paul related.

So, here is the view of the world that is most likely the same as most sheep in the country who are not willing to check out each candidate.

From an outsider's perspective it would seem that the past few months have been a race between Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum with Gingrich struggling and basically holding off until the convention.

And here lately, with Romney's sweep last Tuesday, Romney has pretty much locked the nomination and Santorum is close to dropping out.

Anything I have seen of Ron Paul basically says that he is hovering at around 9-10% support among Republicans and that he will be sticking it out to the convention.

A pretty bleak world, I know it is all smoke blown up my ass. It is to the point where I am questioning whether there actually was a kid named Trayvon Martin that got shot or if this Zimmerman guy actually exists. The media is so full of lies that I have lost all faith in anything they might say.

sailingaway
04-09-2012, 07:53 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1383&d=1333912176

Welcome back from Lent!

I got to see Ron last Wednesday at UCLA, for the first time! I was in the crowd pictured above.

I just sent that picture to my Fox watching Dad in hopes it will make him think. The AP article in the picture above, which Fox picked up, was the same day as the UCLA rally, the day after the Chico rally, and the day before the Berkeley rally.

Travlyr
04-09-2012, 07:58 AM
That picture is worth 1000 words.

luctor-et-emergo
04-09-2012, 08:38 AM
That picture is worth 1000 words.

Well, all I can say is; VIRAL VIRAL VIRAL!!!