PDA

View Full Version : Idea to give Ron some publicity

Zman563
04-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Hey guys got this idea to give the good Dr. some publicity. A bit stupid some might think but, ever heard of Epic Rap Battles of history? Well I made a post saying: Ron Paul vs The Three Stooges (the other GOP candidates). Just an idea :D

got 3 thumbs up so far!

It's on the second page atm

To find it look up Wright Brothers Vs Mario Brothers

Edit: Just so you know I got this idea because these videos get millions of views

Edit: There newest video is MJ vs Elvis Presley!

Jmalo
04-08-2012, 10:55 PM
But it gets millions of views by people who are not looking for political discussion. (And actually, doesn't get millions of views anyway.)

The quickest way to turn someone AGAINST you is to force political discussion on them. There is a reason why many pubs have "No Religion, No Politics" rules.

Zman563
04-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Sorry I shared an idea I had.

Edit: If 19 million views on just one of there video's, another one has 20 million views, if that doesn't count as millions of views I dunno what does.

Edit: Plus I don't want to do this to force a political discussion on anyone. It would be awesome to see IMO Ron own the other 3 in a rap battle

eleganz
04-08-2012, 11:30 PM
SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT

If we spam their channel enough and show the demand, they will do it...simply for the views.

This is a genius idea and I will keep bumping this thread. We need a coordinated effort to spam their newest video and channel.

Plus, Ron Paul is already epic enough to do this, especially with the young crowd. He has the credibility for SOPA & NDAA with those that aren't even Ron Paul supporters.

KerriAnn
04-09-2012, 12:51 AM
I think it's a cool idea, I'm sure it would attract a lot of good attention.

Zman563
04-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Bump

Proph
04-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Hah...or Paul vs the Establishment (they're all Republicrats, after all). I like it. Ever listen to the EconStories raps (Keynes vs Hayek)? They're better than the rap battles (more educational), but don't have as wide of an audience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc&feature=relmfu

Zman563
04-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks for sharing that Proph. I will consider posting a comment on on of there videos about Ron