PDA

View Full Version : New Black Panthers Getting Ready For a Race War? Shocking Audio

FrankRep
04-08-2012, 07:15 PM
‘Suited, Booted, and Armed’: Unbelievable Audio From the New Black Panthers on Bloody, Anti-Capitalist ‘Race War’ Against White Devils (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/suited-booted-and-armed-unbelievable-audio-from-the-new-black-panthers/)

The Blaze
April 8, 2012

Related Articles:

2011: New Black Panthers Target Jews and Tea Partiers (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/7243-new-black-panthers-target-jews-and-tea-partiers)

2011: Black Panther Threatens Conservative Student Activist for Passing Out Constitutions (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?318587-Black-Panther-Threatens-Conservative-Student-Activist-for-Passing-Out-Constitutions)

2011: AG Eric Holder Reveals Underlying Racism in DOJ Treatment of Black Panther Case (http://thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/6535-holder-reveals-underlying-racism-in-doj-treatment-of-black-panther-case)

2010: New Black Panthers on Their Violent Remarks (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/3995-new-black-panthers-on-their-violent-remarks)

cartemj06
04-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Where do you even start with that?

Should I be afraid since I am white?
WTF is with these people are they serious? do they know what a 'race war' would mean for them, their families and black folks in general? This is foolishness top to bottom foolishness.

cartemj06
04-08-2012, 08:22 PM

WTF is with these people are they serious? do they know what a 'race war' would mean for them, their families and black folks in general? This is foolishness top to bottom foolishness.

BlackTerrel
04-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Good job at fear mongering by Glenn Beck.

I assume if you wore a wire to a Klan rally you'd hear what? Peace and love?

Look these idiots represent what? 0.1% of black people just like the KKK represents of white people.

There isn't going to be a race war so calm down.

BlackTerrel
04-08-2012, 08:30 PM

No you shouldn't. Stop living in fear. No one wants to hurt you.

I could go to DavidDuke.com and be afraid of white people but I don't. I realize he's 1% of white people and 99% of white folk are good people who wish me no harm.

That's life. Don't live in fear.

AGRP
04-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Muslims hiding under our beds is sooo last month. Now its black people :rolleyes:

FrankRep
04-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Muslims hiding under our beds is sooo last month. Now its black people :rolleyes:

The New Black Panthers, not "black people."

cartemj06
04-08-2012, 08:52 PM

FrankRep
04-08-2012, 08:55 PM

Avenge Trayvon Martin!

Tod
04-08-2012, 08:57 PM

lol

WilliamC
04-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Glenn Beck exists on exploiting fear, so I wouldn't be too agitated at what he says.

Yes there are some black panthers who want to start race riots, and perhaps they will be encouraged and abetted by some of the psychopath parasites wanting an excuse to impose martial law.

But I think that they would end up doing far more harm to other blacks than to whites, whether by intent or simply because of the resulting chaos I don't know, but it is already sadly true that the vast majority of crime against blacks is committed by other blacks.

I don't see how increasing the level of violence will alter this, since I don't believe the Black Panthers will have any control over a riot they may start by targeting white people, and the riots always seem to be concentrated in minority ghettos anyway.

The 'average' racist black man willing to gun up and shoot non-blacks may not get this, but the ones fomenting and organizing them sure do.

DerailingDaTrain
04-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Why isn't Glenn Beck talking about this?

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/04/heavily_armed_neo-nazis_patrol.php

No Free Beer
04-08-2012, 09:07 PM
First of all, F*ck the Blaze. That website sucks. It's honestly pathetic. They are radicals over there. They think they know what they are talking about, but they are so friggin' ignorant.

Second, if you have a gun, you have nothing to worry about.

Protect yourself.

Cowlesy
04-08-2012, 09:08 PM
I am fully confident Attorney General Holder and the Justice Department is all over this.

No Free Beer
04-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Glenn Beck exists on exploiting fear, so I wouldn't be too agitated at what he says.

Yes there are some black panthers who want to start race riots, and perhaps they will be encouraged and abetted by some of the psychopath parasites wanting an excuse to impose martial law.

But I think that they would end up doing far more harm to other blacks than to whites, whether by intent or simply because of the resulting chaos I don't know, but it is already sadly true that the vast majority of crime against blacks is committed by other blacks.

I don't see how increasing the level of violence will alter this, since I don't believe the Black Panthers will have any control over a riot they may start by targeting white people, and the riots always seem to be concentrated in minority ghettos anyway.

The 'average' racist black man willing to gun up and shoot non-blacks may not get this, but the ones fomenting and organizing them sure do.

Exactly. Glenn Beck is like Sarah Palin ---- a shit-stirrer.

I used to LOVE Glenn Beck on CNN and on Fox News (in the beginning).

Out of nowhere, he became this religious fanatic. I stopped watching his show and stopped going on his site.

All that site has is the following:

God
Muslims are all terrorists
Blacks are out to get whites
Israel first.

That's it.

Cowlesy
04-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Exactly. Glenn Beck is like Sarah Palin ---- a shit-stirrer.

I used to LOVE Glenn Beck on CNN and on Fox News (in the beginning).

Out of nowhere, he became this religious fanatic. I stopped watching his show and stopped going on his site.

All that site has is the following:

God
Muslims are all terrorists
Blacks are out to get whites
Israel first.

That's it.

Pretty spot on, although I would say it sounds like an authentic black panther audio-tape, so I think it stands on its own.

Anyway, let's go find their neighborhood, put on seer-sucker suits and carry a boom-box blasting this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE1qfEVDjNw

No Free Beer
04-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Pretty spot on, although I would say it sounds like an authentic black panther audio-tape, so I think it stands on its own.

Anyway, let's go find their neighborhood, put on seer-sucker suits and carry a boom-box blasting this.

If I were to ever feel threatened by anyone, it would be when I would be blasting that song, while carrying a boom-box.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
04-08-2012, 09:25 PM
LOL, the NBP and their 100 members are always ready for a race war that will never happen. What else are they going to meet about?

Tinnuhana
04-08-2012, 09:28 PM
I have acquaintances who were in the original Black Panthers. They said the Charlotte, NC police would drive by their meeting house and shoot random bullets at the windows.
But this stuff sounds different from what those guys went through. Lots of ignorant things being said in the audio's comment section.

DerailingDaTrain
04-09-2012, 03:16 AM
I have acquaintances who were in the original Black Panthers. They said the Charlotte, NC police would drive by their meeting house and shoot random bullets at the windows.
But this stuff sounds different from what those guys went through. Lots of ignorant things being said in the audio's comment section.

Members of the Black Panther Party have criticized the New Black Panther Party for being "racist".

csu1987
04-09-2012, 05:31 AM

I wonder that too. I don't know if they've been paying attention to L.A. or not but it's basically mexican folks shooting up black hoods down their and if the racist black panthers pulled any crap like this and started shooting innocents, one would have to imagine that it would become a fiesta for mexicans and everyone else that isn't black or doesn't like blacks. Pretty stupid move on the racist black panthers parts one would think.

csu1987
04-09-2012, 05:35 AM
No you shouldn't. Stop living in fear. No one wants to hurt you.

I could go to DavidDuke.com and be afraid of white people but I don't. I realize he's 1% of white people and 99% of white folk are good people who wish me no harm.

That's life. Don't live in fear.

I agree, we shouldn't live in fear but statistically black folks do murder/kill, shoot, and rape caucasions at higher numbers than caucasions do black folk. Also it is safer for a black person to go into a suburb than it is for a white person to go into philly, detroit, etc. with the threat of being beaten. What was it last year, beat a white kid day in Iowa and wisconsin or the horrible wichita crimes(among others) that were never reported by the MSM. No sense in living in fear obviously but you should know that a lot of blacks DO have chips on their shoulders and will hate you if you have lighter skin or aren't black yourself. Just ask the asian kids that were beaten in that philly school not too long ago.

csu1987
04-09-2012, 05:40 AM
I am fully confident Attorney General Holder and the Justice Department is all over this.

Yeah, probably encouraging it. We've seen what he's done so far with them, or the lack there of.

Dianne
04-09-2012, 07:41 AM
The news media is doing everything they can to promote a race war. Notice how they down play the fact that Zimmerman is hispanic, not white. I wonder at times if the Obama political machine is behind this in order to shore up their minority voters, at the same time finding more excuses to make each of us prisoners in our own country.

Lishy
04-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Oh sure, blame the white again!

Those Black Panthers sure have an inferiority complex... Maybe they need therapy than politics...

dillo
04-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Good job at fear mongering by Glenn Beck.

I assume if you wore a wire to a Klan rally you'd hear what? Peace and love?

Look these idiots represent what? 0.1% of black people just like the KKK represents of white people.

There isn't going to be a race war so calm down.

The black panthers don't get identified as a hate group

DerailingDaTrain
04-09-2012, 10:29 AM
The black panthers don't get identified as a hate group

Oh how ignorant some are:

Members of the original Black Panther Party have insisted that the newer party is illegitimate and have firmly declared that "there is no new Black Panther Party". The Anti-Defamation League, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights consider the New Black Panthers to be a hate group.

Put your hatred aside for a second and do some research before you post.

Cowlesy
04-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Also there are Neo Nazis armed at Sanford Florida that plan to fight them, it could be a bloodbath. Black Panthers are blacks and muslims, basically lowlife thugs who shouldn't be on this earth like the other group as well, lets hope they wipe each other out.

You don't need to worry. Those groups are so heavily filled and lead with G-Men that they will hopefully not get within a few miles of each other.

angelatc
04-09-2012, 11:16 AM

OMG - I am laughing so hard there are literally tears in my eyes.

cartemj06
04-09-2012, 11:35 AM
First, sorry that my browser screwed up and was being ridiculous and triple posted the same thing

Second, I am not afraid that a race war is going to break out, I just didn't know what to make of it really. Third, I am not a fan of david duke either so I won't be heading to his site.
What I really mean is if there are serious ppl that think this is a good idea than god help them. The whole thing is just ridiculous. And I did mean when I said foolishness.

truelies
04-09-2012, 12:04 PM
You don't need to worry. Those groups are so heavily filled and lead with G-Men that they will hopefully not get within a few miles of each other.

In truth it is as often as not the Fed undercover types who actually instigate the violence.

azxd
04-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Ignorance breeds ignorance ... Pay no attention to them, and they will eventually vanish.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2012, 12:11 PM

That.

Any well publicized "hate" group like those mentioned, black or white, is going to be so full of feds, you'd trip over them trying to get out the door.

Pericles
04-09-2012, 02:12 PM

Part of me would really like to see them confined in the same space and let them thin each other out.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-09-2012, 02:23 PM
The New Black Panthers, not "black people."

And the new black panthers aren't even related to the old black panthers, and are in fact denounced by the original black panthers founders.

Members of the Black Panther Party have criticized the New Black Panther Party for being "racist".

Yeah, that.

FrankRep
04-09-2012, 06:31 PM
First, sorry that my browser screwed up and was being ridiculous and triple posted the same thing

LOL. I was wondering why you kept posting it.

BlackTerrel
04-09-2012, 07:51 PM

Second, I am not afraid that a race war is going to break out, I just didn't know what to make of it really. Third, I am not a fan of david duke either so I won't be heading to his site.
What I really mean is if there are serious ppl that think this is a good idea than god help them. The whole thing is just ridiculous. And I did mean when I said foolishness.

Are there black people that believe this? Yes.

Are there white people that believe the same? Yes.

Are they a tiny miniscule percentage that is neither a threat to you or me? Yes

These assholes should be condemned when they speak up. They suck at life. I'll give you that. But don't live in fear.

moderate libertarian
04-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Frank, I fell for this too but looks like there is an agenda to push "race war" headlines in some segments of media. It's not just notorious NBC editing/fake reporting news to stoke racial controversies, Rev Wright sermons are suddenly back on top of Drudge front page.
What do you think is their agenda? To "mobilize Obama's liberal base" or to "pressure him"? Or to distract from something else that could be a real alarming issue for America?

Danke
04-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Are there black people that believe this? Yes.

Are there white people that believe the same? Yes.

Are they a tiny miniscule percentage that is neither a threat to you or me? Yes

These assholes should be condemned when they speak up. They suck at life. I'll give you that. But don't live in fear.

I think the liberty movement has a lot (more?) in common with educated minorities.

I work with some, and they are much more receptive when I speak of the corruption of the current system. Many know how cops abuse their "authority" compared to most I work with. With a little time, I could see them open to RP philosophies.

BlackTerrel
04-09-2012, 08:12 PM
I think the liberty movement has a lot (more?) in common with educated minorities.

I work with some, and they are much more receptive when I speak of the corruption of the current system. Many know how cops abuse their "authority" compared to most I work with. With a little time, I could see them open to RP philosophies.\

I don't consider myself representative of "minorities" in general but I do agree with your statement.