PDA

View Full Version : New Video: "Ron Paul, Real Populist"

economics102
04-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Howdy all,

This is my first Ron Paul video, I tried to do something a little different :)

Very curious to get some feedback. Watch in HD and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvlKbnVJejo

FindLiberty
04-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Super quality job... but I want to see FAR Far far less BO and those BO crowds in an RP ad.

I did not see any of the recent 6k and 8k RP crowds. (was there any HQ footage from CA?)
I ONLY noticed Ron Paul's 2008 "prediction". Why else should the masses pick RP if
they have not listened to him by now.....?

I want the message that Ron Paul has stepped up to the plate to SAVE AMERICA and
this may be the last chance (a good leader running in slump time for America - Before
yet another COSTLY war starts). Save the USD before we need to go to war to make
the next country accept it, despite where it's true value is headed (to zero)!

Cshelton21
04-08-2012, 04:50 PM
^ I agree, the editing and tone are great. A little too much of Obama and his crowds, and maybe the video should be more on his betrayals and after you see something that Obama and the other RINHO's agree on you should show how Ron's different. Just my two cents.

economics102
04-08-2012, 04:55 PM
I did not see any of the recent 6k and 8k RP crowds. (was there any HQ footage from CA?)

Funny you mention that, I originally came up with the idea for this video after reading this post (http://www.dailypaul.com/223874/this-national-tv-ad-could-end-the-media-blackout-for-ron-paul-are-you-in) on Daily Paul. But by the time I really dove into making the video it had become something else and I decided to let it be what it was going to be and not try to force the original idea where it didn't belong.

I agree someone needs to make THAT video though!

Chainspell
04-09-2012, 12:26 PM
yeah kinda put off by obama being the first to be seen. distort the clip when you show obama (and others), to give the feeling that it is not a pro obama ad but rather an ad against obama. look at how they do attack ads on romney, santorum, gingrich by RP. they make them look dark and evil.

otherwise you got the gift :) use it well :)