PDA

View Full Version : Breaking apart the two party system.

Elfshadow
04-08-2012, 11:56 AM
So I'm starting to get the feeling that the only real way of fixing the problems with this country is to break apart the two party system. I know the libertarain party is trying to do this but I'm wondering if it would be possable to actually break it apart or not??

truelies
04-08-2012, 02:33 PM
In truth the USA is a One Party State where the Party's two Wings conduct periodic mock combats to keep the sheeple distracted.

John F Kennedy III
04-08-2012, 02:39 PM
In truth the USA is a One Party State where the Party's two Wings conduct periodic mock combats to keep the sheeple distracted.

This.

Xhin
04-08-2012, 02:46 PM
What do you mean by "break it apart"? The two-party system has been a sham for a couple decades at least -- Republicans want Big Business and Democrats want Big Government, and the two are slowly merging into a new feudal elite.

Xhin
04-08-2012, 02:48 PM
And yeah, there's enough of an ideological difference between the two sides to make people think that they have a *choice*. People will be like "Well, I'm pro-Life and for some reason that's the most important issue right now so I'm voting Romney."

Voluntarist
04-08-2012, 03:19 PM
xxxxx

Liberty74
04-08-2012, 04:11 PM
The Libertarian Party cannot break up the two party criminal system. Why? Because they don't have the votes. You have to take over a party such as the Indy Party where about 40% of the voters are at today. Some lean right, some lean left. Such party has no real leader or platform. It could be ours. We offer much of where the country stands albeit the voters might not know it - fiscally conservative (limited govt) yet socially liberal (you can be whoever you want as long as you don't harm or steal from another person/group).

As someone has pointed out, we really live in a one party dictatorship where you are made to believe your vote actually matters. It doesn't really in the end because the same shit continues despite who is in power - more spending, more welfare, more wars, more taxes, more debt, and a bigger police state. Unless someone challenges that system set up by design, we are freaking screwed long term.

On a brighter note, there is a plan behind the scenes going on as I type. That plan by some freedom groups, a mass arrest is possibly coming soon that has been in the works since 1979. We are talking about thousands of people. Apparently, federal marshals and the military will be used. All executive orders after 1812 will be gone. If this plan comes to be, many people not aware of what is going to happen will flip out. This plan is a good thing for our movement. It could literally reshape the political atmosphere

Are MASS ARRESTS Coming? Read the 3 hour transcript or download the mp3 which is preferred. (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1043-massarrests)

WilliamC
04-08-2012, 04:36 PM
It's not just the two political parties that have to go, there's a whole lot of other corrupt institutions both within government and without that need to be exposed and abolished.

Xhin
04-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Agreed, but those are ultimately tied to elected officials in some capacity or another.