PDA

View Full Version : I'm remembering the St Charles Caucus is rescheduled for April 10 do we need to help get

sailingaway
04-08-2012, 09:39 AM
our people out?

facebook ads on Ron Paul friendly places? this being MO we would want to target OUR folks, not just everyone elses.

Given the change in momentum of the election generally, I think we need to make sure there is a push to get our folks out to vote for Ron Paul delegates. My understanding is Ron still has a chance to get not just delegates but a plurality in MO, and he needs a plurality of delegates in 5 states to be nominated from the floor and have a speaking slot at RNC as a matter of RIGHT, not just negotiation. I can see all the others banding together by June, so I consider our delegates the only ones we can really count on.

Titus
04-08-2012, 09:47 AM
A Facebook ad would be a good idea. Facebook tends to skew younger, along with RPs demographic. A few, probably wise people, are not on Facebook though. I am not 100% sure how Facebook ads work but we could probably tie it to a Ron Paul keyword.

Suzu
04-08-2012, 09:58 AM
If you want to help remind Ron Paul supporters in St. Charles County to attend Tuesday's caucus, and you live in Missouri, please send me a PM.

sailingaway
04-08-2012, 10:03 AM
A Facebook ad would be a good idea. Facebook tends to skew younger, along with RPs demographic. A few, probably wise people, are not on Facebook though. I am not 100% sure how Facebook ads work but we could probably tie it to a Ron Paul keyword.

I think you target things people have 'liked', 'Ron Paul' and 'Ron Paul 2012' are obvious ones, but opposition to NDAA might work, too. I wonder if anyone in MO has 'liked' the ACLU? They might not caucus for Ron, but they sure wouldn't caucus for any of the others....

Liberty Rebellion
04-08-2012, 10:06 AM
The campaign moved their HQ from STL to right up the street from me. Local grassroots folks have been doing phone banking and targeted house-to-house visits for the past week or so.

sailingaway
04-08-2012, 10:07 AM
The campaign moved their HQ from STL to right up the street from me. Local grassroots folks have been doing phone banking and targeted house-to-house visits for the past week or so.

excellent!

ShibbitySparks
04-08-2012, 03:44 PM

Yeah I'm one of those folks. We've done all that we can and are working til the final hour

FSP-Rebel
04-08-2012, 03:50 PM
In light of the dirty tricks that were pulled last time, we owe them a
http://i41.tinypic.com/116qon9.jpg

trey4sports
04-08-2012, 03:50 PM
I think well do well in the caucus. Hopefully we can get enough ppl to outdo the Romney folks.

sailingaway
04-08-2012, 03:52 PM
I think well do well in the caucus. Hopefully we can get enough ppl to outdo the Romney folks.

that's my concern -- the momentum shift in Romney's direction by party tools. fingers crossed!

PolicyReader
04-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Love to hear about all the grassroots action going on there. THANK YOU and +rep all around

ClydeCoulter
04-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Love to hear about all the grassroots action going on there. THANK YOU and +rep all around

Here, here ^^

Suzu
04-09-2012, 09:14 AM
If you want to help remind Ron Paul supporters in St. Charles County to attend Tuesday's caucus, and you live in Missouri, please send me a PM.In a few minutes it will be 24 hours since I posted the above note, and not one person has offered their help. Do you really want RP to win Missouri? The whole thing hinges on turnout to this caucus, guys.... We've got one day left to ensure that it goes well for us.

PaulSoHard
04-09-2012, 09:52 AM
http://www.dailypaul.com/225497/brent-stafford-if-when-we-take-st-charles-co-tomorrow-night

When St. Charles goes, so does Missouri, Brent Stafford says. He starts speaking about 30 min in. I hope we've done enough this time to gather an entire slate and not have to join forces with the others.

trey4sports
04-09-2012, 01:55 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/225497/brent-stafford-if-when-we-take-st-charles-co-tomorrow-night

When St. Charles goes, so does Missouri, Brent Stafford says. He starts speaking about 30 min in. I hope we've done enough this time to gather an entire slate and not have to join forces with the others.

Yes, I'm concerned that the Romney ppl will have a full slate and gotv as well bc they packed the school last time but they had to make a deal w us bc they couldn't put up a full slate.