PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa, Okla.: Fear spreads after 5 blacks are shot

moderate libertarian
04-07-2012, 09:40 PM
It is being reported as serial racial killing. If that is confirmed, could this be linked to tensions resulting from recent neighborhood watch killing being highlighted in media for many days:

Tulsa, Okla.: Fear spreads after 5 blacks are shot
Associated Press

The Associated Press April 7, 2012

Tulsa, --

Okla. - Residents of Tulsa's predominantly black north side said Saturday they fear a shooter is still roaming their neighborhoods looking for victims after five people were shot - three of them killed - a day earlier.

Investigators believe the shootings are linked as they took place at about the same time and within a 3-mile area. All five victims were black, and all were out walking when they were shot.

One of the victims told police that the shooter was a white man driving a white pickup truck who stopped to ask for directions before opening fire. Officer Jason Willingham said Saturday that the pickup was spotted in the area of three of the shootings

More than two dozen officers are investigating the case, along with the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service.

"We have to handle this because there are a number of African American males who are not going to allow this to happen in their neighborhood," said the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., president of the Tulsa NAACP. "We're trying to quell the feeling of 'Let's get someone,' and we will make as certain as we can that this isn't pushed under the rug."

Charles Jones, 40, said the north side has its share of crime trouble, but residents have never faced a series of random killings like these.

"It's pretty shocking," Jones said. "We've never had any serial-type stuff."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/04/07/MNIP1O0B55.DTL

RickyJ
04-07-2012, 10:11 PM
If the shooter turns out to be a Mossad agent, I bet nothing will be done about it and it will be swept under the rug, just like the Mossad agents were let go, who were caught celebrating the 9/11 attacks while filming it and their van tested positive for explosive residue.

moderate libertarian
04-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Motives of NBC looked very suspicious in covering recent "race war" over neighborhod watch killing after it came out that they had edited 9/11 dispatch call to make it appear more racial. But didn't even think about any foreign hand being involved in this until you mentioned that.

MikeStanart
04-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Oh great, more fuel to the fire.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-07-2012, 11:04 PM
All that talk about the fed and sound money and endless wars was starting to get a little traction.

RickyJ
04-07-2012, 11:44 PM
All that talk about the fed and sound money and endless wars was starting to get a little traction.
It is getting a lot of traction. Ron Paul is getting bigger crowds now than he did when he started in Iowa. His crowds are progressively getting larger despite the fact his chances of getting the nomination are getting slimmer.

sevin
04-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Expect a lot of stories like this in the coming months. The media will be searching for every story they can find about white "racists" attacking/killing black people, while they'll completely ignore black-on-white crimes. The reason is because they need to get black people motivated to go to the polls and vote Obama this fall.

Kluge
04-08-2012, 08:22 AM
If the shooter turns out to be a Mossad agent, I bet nothing will be done about it and it will be swept under the rug, just like the Mossad agents were let go, who were caught celebrating the 9/11 attacks while filming it and their van tested positive for explosive residue.

The hell you say?

I mean, I know all about the Mossad and 9/11--but this was some unhinged rednecks going on a killing spree. Every bad thing that happens in the US is not due to Israel.

LibertyEagle
04-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Two arrested in north Tulsa shootings that claimed three*lives

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=297&articleid=20120408_297_0_Tomnhv525414

thoughtomator
04-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Didn't they telegraph that Obama's re-election campaign would be essentially a mafia-like threat of race war? "Nice country you have there, I would be greatly saddened if anything happened to it?"

Noble Savage
04-08-2012, 08:47 AM
If they keep us fighting one another we won't be concentrated on them

azxd
04-08-2012, 08:49 AM
"We have to handle this because there are a number of African American males who are not going to allow this to happen in their neighborhood," said the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., president of the Tulsa NAACP.

We need more tribal thought within all neighborhoods.
Come into the neighboorhod to cause trouble, and the neighborhood reins down upon you ;)

Come in peace, and be met with open arms.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Two arrested in north Tulsa shootings that claimed three*lives

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=297&articleid=20120408_297_0_Tomnhv525414

The two suspects are white.

I'd like to challenge the whiteness of the kid. He looks less 'white' then George Zimmerman to me.

LibertyEagle
04-08-2012, 09:07 AM
I had misread it the first time. No, the one guy doesn't look white to me, either.

Kluge
04-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Allegedly, these two went on this shooting spree b/c the 19-year old's father was killed by a black man two years ago, though the story's still a bit murky. You know, I can not understand why someone bent on vengeance for the death of his father would randomly kill, rather than hunt down the actual person who killed his father.

Not saying that the latter is the right thing to do, but it's at least understandable.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-08-2012, 09:37 AM
I had misread it the first time. No, the one guy doesn't look white to me, either.

That wasn't directed at you, but at the article, and the silliness that it even is up for the discussion. Looks like more race baiting to me. So I guess they questioned this kid about his ancestry. lol.

ClydeCoulter
04-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Jake England mentions the death of his girlfriend, Sheran Hart Wilde, on his FB page but no mention of how she died was made in the article. I also cannot find info on that from google (only about her funeral).

LibertyEagle
04-08-2012, 09:52 AM
That wasn't directed at you, but at the article, and the silliness that it even is up for the discussion. Looks like more race baiting to me. So I guess they questioned this kid about his ancestry. lol.

Yeah, I understood that you didn't. I was just commenting.

osan
04-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Expect a lot of stories like this in the coming months. The media will be searching for every story they can find about white "racists" attacking/killing black people, while they'll completely ignore black-on-white crimes. The reason is because they need to get black people motivated to go to the polls and vote Obama this fall.

This makes perfect sense, strategically speaking. This is what we can expect in a world where pragmatism is God and those in power regard the rest as competition.

Oh, the illimited joys of twentieth century life!

Origanalist
04-08-2012, 10:14 AM
We need more tribal thought within all neighborhoods.
Come into the neighboorhod to cause trouble, and the neighborhood reins down upon you ;)

Come in peace, and be met with open arms.

Really? Ever been to Oakland?

r3volution
04-08-2012, 10:59 AM
thats it , if 1 more half black guy gets killed by 1 more half white guy im voting for obama :rolleyes:

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-08-2012, 11:02 AM
thats it , if 1 more half black guy gets killed by 1 more half white guy im voting for obama :rolleyes:

lmao. Pretty much.