PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama Sheriff Rochford - New sheriff calls for roundup of Obama records

azxd
04-07-2012, 05:49 PM
New sheriff calls for roundup of Obama records (http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/new-sheriff-calls-for-roundup-of-obama-records/?cat_orig=us)
SNIP
In his presentation, he provided evidence of inconsistencies between Hawaii health officials’ statements that there was no long-form birth certificate and Obama’s release of the purported certificate, and discrepancies concerning the name of the hospital where Obama was said to have been born. Corsi reported that Obama may be using a fraudulent Social Security number (http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/344461/). He explained the evidence suggests Obama’s Selective Service documentation is not genuine, and he also discussed the topic of Obama’s school transcripts – which have yet to be released.

“There were many other talking points that I can say raised ‘a red flag,’” Sheriff Rochford said after the event.

According to the report, Bucco said he wouldn’t oppose a requirement that presidential candidates provide evidence of citizenship before getting on the New Jersey ballot.

“I think everyone should be able to provide something that shows citizenship,” Bucco added.

Meanwhile, Bucco warned that the eligibility issue will not simply disappear.

“He’s sitting in the Oval Office and he’s running again,” he said. “Based on the information that this gentleman put out, it’s not going away. This will have to be answered at some time. It will have to be addressed.”
SNIP

It seems that the train is rolling.

DerailingDaTrain
04-08-2012, 01:16 PM

I'm just going to report these as spam from now on. You don't even support Ron Paul because he doesn't believe this issue is as important as you do.

I suppose this Sheriff is in it for the publicity also.

azxd
04-09-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm just going to report these as spam from now on. You don't even support Ron Paul because he doesn't believe this issue is as important as you do.

I suppose this Sheriff is in it for the publicity also.It's not spam to point out that another Sheriff has joined the call for investigation, nor is it spam to see that New Jersey Assemblyman Anthony Bucco, R-Boonton is also questioning the validity of Obama's documents.

The train I speak of has been rolling since 2007, and it now appears to be gaining momentum ... Please get over the fixation you have with your name.
Figuratively speaking, you are not involved unless you choose to make anothers word choice your personal issue.

InTradePro
04-09-2012, 09:46 AM

Thank you for posting these things. It gives an insight into the power struggle of the anti-Obama and pro-Obama camps.

DerailingDaTrain
04-09-2012, 10:35 AM
It's not spam to point out that another Sheriff has joined the call for investigation, nor is it spam to see that New Jersey Assemblyman Anthony Bucco, R-Boonton is also questioning the validity of Obama's documents.

The train I speak of has been rolling since 2007, and it now appears to be gaining momentum ... Please get over the fixation you have with your name.
Figuratively speaking, you are not involved unless you choose to make anothers word choice your personal issue.

I don't have a fixation with my name. The person who keeps referring to me vaguely in posts about Obama's birth certificate has a fixation with my name.

azxd
04-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Thank you for posting these things. It gives an insight into the power struggle of the anti-Obama and pro-Obama camps.It is only about Obama because he is the focal point of what might be deception beyond belief ... It is also about the 535 if is is ever determined that they intentionally overlooked what is becoming obvious to those who care to look.

Sheriff's don't suggest that further investigation needs to occur, without reason ... They call it probable cause.

CaptUSA
04-09-2012, 12:05 PM
The birth certificate thing is about as hopeless as this feud between the two of you.

In each of your own minds, you can justify it, but where is the value? To what end?

I'll agree that some of the Obama birth certificate controversy is intriguing, but it only serves to further isolate those that continue to push it. Think about this. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

azxd
04-09-2012, 12:14 PM
The birth certificate thing is about as hopeless as this feud between the two of you.

In each of your own minds, you can justify it, but where is the value? To what end?

I'll agree that some of the Obama birth certificate controversy is intriguing, but it only serves to further isolate those that continue to push it. Think about this. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses.To include the nation ?
I think not !!!