PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Civilized discussion on Hannity thread

orenbus
06-19-2007, 05:12 PM
interesting thread on hanity forum;

http://www.hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258892

If someone says they can't vote for Ron Paul because in the past he's voted to not fund the troops, and therefore
does not support the troops how would that statement be answered?

thanks

austin356
06-19-2007, 05:35 PM
I cannot believe I used to be somewhat like these people............... what a dumbass.

Its good they are allowing RP threads. Please, supporters, do not abuse this because it will only make things worse.

The moderator was correct a while back when he said that RP threads had got out of hand and become pretty much clutter. That does not excuse a thread ban, but it does explain motives behind it (sound familiar?). So the point is stay focused and reasoned, even when confronting what are many unreasonable posters on Hannity's forum.

briatx
06-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Wow, the Hannitites are infuriatingly obtuse and brainwashed.

Behold the power of propaganda in America.

Its people like them that make me fear for the future of our country. And its also people like them that are probably contributing to such zeal for Ron Paul. Because, if not Ron Paul, whats the alternative?

zMtLlC
06-19-2007, 07:23 PM
About the funding the troops thing, tell them that there is enough money to bring them home in the "pipeline" now, and that forcing troops to stay and get slaughtered on extended tours cannot be taken as support for an instant. Tell them that support would be not sending them off to get butchered in the first place.

ecliptic
06-19-2007, 07:29 PM
About the funding the troops thing, tell them that there is enough money to bring them home in the "pipeline" now, and that forcing troops to stay and get slaughtered on extended tours cannot be taken as support for an instant. Tell them that support would be not sending them off to get butchered in the first place.

The actual number of US soldiers killed in Iraq may be five or more times higher than the "official number" as the Pentagon is using various methods of categorizing as many as possible as "non-combat", "accidental", " outside of theater", "other", etc.

Likewise the accurate estimate of 650,000 Iraqi casualties should weigh heavily on the hearts of Americans who still have things like a "soul" or a "conscience"... or a "heart" for that matter...

PatriotOne
06-19-2007, 07:32 PM
interesting thread on hanity forum;

http://www.hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258892

If someone says they can't vote for Ron Paul because in the past he's voted to not fund the troops, and therefore
does not support the troops how would that statement be answered?

thanks

Frankly I wouldn't waste my time arguing with those that are too brainwashed to be saved from themselves. Shoving Ron Paul down their throats will only make them more active bashing him. We should be concentrating on people who are undecided....which is a much larger audience anyways.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
06-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Either that or they are really brainwashed. :)

I would say so. When the war first started, I thought it was a dumb idea because Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, and even if they did have wmds, they had no way or reason to attack the US. Iraq and terrorism where two seperate issues.

After years of listening to Hannity, I admit I was almost convinced we needed to be there, and our strength in Iraq was vital for the fight against islamic extreamism. Thankfully woke up and realized I was being brainwashed by a blubbering moron.

llamabread
06-19-2007, 09:13 PM
My God. I couldn't get past the fifth page before I began to realize my IQ was falling.

Also, I realized that the more posts the people had, the stupider their claims were.

I would go and post rebuttals to pretty much all of their claims, but I'm kind of tired.

Spirit of '76
06-19-2007, 09:43 PM
I tried to register and school those poor, deluded fools, but you have to PAY to post on that forum

You've gotta be kidding me!

Whoever is signed up there needs to please stress these few things. Repeat them over and over:

1.) Ron Paul voted FOR going after the people who did 9/11. He wants to know why we have stopped looking for bin Laden. He wants to catch the terrorists who attacked us, and he doesn't see how attacking a country that posed no threat to us had anything to do with 9/11. The head of the CIA's bin Laden task force endorsed Dr. Paul on these crucial issues.

2.) To those who keep saying that he's week on national defense, just tell them what Ronald Reagan himself said about Ron Paul:
"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer he knows well the need of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."

Direct them to this youtube video, if you can:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyXW1hb-JQg

Thanks. Keep spreading the word.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
06-19-2007, 09:46 PM
If I remember correcty, towards the end ofthe Clinton administration, Hannity went on for hours every day about how we needed to get out of kosovo, and he wasnt willing to risk a single life for a pointless war.

jd603
06-19-2007, 09:52 PM
Some of them just won't change their minds about Ron Paul, perhaps they work for the government and/or FOX? If someone is against a politician and cannot give valid reason as to why, one can assume it is for selfish reasons.

Either that or they are really brainwashed. :)

AlexAmore
06-19-2007, 10:31 PM
I tried to register and school those poor, deluded fools, but you have to PAY to post on that forum

You've gotta be kidding me!

Whoever is signed up there needs to please stress these few things. Repeat them over and over:

1.) Ron Paul voted FOR going after the people who did 9/11. He wants to know why we have stopped looking for bin Laden. He wants to catch the terrorists who attacked us, and he doesn't see how attacking a country that posed no threat to us had anything to do with 9/11. The head of the CIA's bin Laden task force endorsed Dr. Paul on these crucial issues.

2.) To those who keep saying that he's week on national defense, just tell them what Ronald Reagan himself said about Ron Paul:
"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer he knows well the need of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."

Direct them to this youtube video, if you can:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyXW1hb-JQg

Thanks. Keep spreading the word.

You clicked the wrong register button. There is another one that actually signs you up to the forum. No paying.

singapore_sling
06-19-2007, 10:37 PM
That thread was the most hilarious thing ever. One idiot though "Ron Paul wants to take away money for the troops and spend it on Healthcare and Education" yeah thats why he wants THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION ABOLISHED. Those people on the Hannity forums are complete idiots, all of them are brainwashed by hannity.