PDA

View Full Version : My former co-worker was getting fired up today!

krott5333
11-14-2007, 06:52 PM
she stopped in to say hi...

and shes like "ive been alienating everyone cuz I wont shut up about Ron Paul. all my husbands friends hate me, but theyre so stupid. The first thing they ask "is he a republican or democrat?" dude, it doesnt f'n matter! Why dont these people read a friggin book! They just want a free handout, its all about socialized healthcare.. and then everything is going to be socialized, and this whole country is going to be a big f'n communist state!"

im just glad shes so adamant now..

thanks to mwah :cool:

uncloned21
11-14-2007, 06:54 PM
yeah, very nice! I emailed the rolling stone interview with Dr Paul to a co-worker and walked by later and he told me he forwarded it to everyone her knew! until today, he seemed very skeptical

jpinkerton
11-14-2007, 06:57 PM
I've spoke with some coworkers but at my main job I have to be careful, there's a lot of conflict of interest and no lobbying type rules, so I can't get too much into it but I do bring it up to a lot.

At my second job I've been pushing it like crazy to some of the guys here, and working on the one who has never voted - told him he should register JUST for Ron Paul and he's lookin' into him. A few others are for some of the other candidates but I try...

Chester Copperpot
11-14-2007, 06:58 PM

and shes like "ive been alienating everyone cuz I wont shut up about Ron Paul. all my husbands friends hate me, but theyre so stupid. The first thing they ask "is he a republican or democrat?" dude, it doesnt f'n matter! Why dont these people read a friggin book! They just want a free handout, its all about socialized healthcare.. and then everything is going to be socialized, and this whole country is going to be a big f'n communist state!"

tell her she is paying the price for being a patriot.. Early on it always costs more.. By the time the cause (Ron Paul) becomes so overwelmingly popular then EVERYBODY will jump on board for then the price to be a patriot will be nonexistent.

Mark
11-14-2007, 07:00 PM

you go friend! they'll learn in the end.. let's just hope it's a "good end"
and not a nuclear war end ect.

VoteRonPaul2008
11-14-2007, 07:01 PM
aww thats good.. I finally just broke down into tears today.. I've been so stressed out.. and plus it just feels like the more exposure Paul gets, the more people criticize him.. that's what scares me.. He's such a great candidate, but I don't know if everyone is going to get his philosphy.. but thanks for talking about him, people tell me to shut up all the time about Paul too, but the problem is what it has been for the last 8 years, no one cares no one pays attention, something needs to be done and they should be commending you and her for trying to make a difference

me3
11-14-2007, 07:16 PM
:rolleyes:

LinearChaos
11-14-2007, 07:20 PM
ive been alienating everyone cuz I wont shut up about Ron PaulWelcome to the club... ALL of my family and friends have heard quite a bit about the good doctor.

DealzOnWheelz
11-14-2007, 07:30 PM
aww thats good.. I finally just broke down into tears today.. I've been so stressed out.. and plus it just feels like the more exposure Paul gets, the more people criticize him.. that's what scares me.. He's such a great candidate, but I don't know if everyone is going to get his philosphy.. but thanks for talking about him, people tell me to shut up all the time about Paul too, but the problem is what it has been for the last 8 years, no one cares no one pays attention, something needs to be done and they should be commending you and her for trying to make a difference

I too felt this way for a while...until

I CONVERTED MY MOTHER WHO IS A DEMOCRATIC TAX COLLECTOR IN MY TOWNSHIP.

Kinda Ironic that the Tax collector is going to vote for the tax destroyer.

LOL

Keep it up

The more you batter they're brains with info the more they get curious, maybe not now but eventually

angelatc
11-14-2007, 07:44 PM
aww thats good.. I finally just broke down into tears today.. I've been so stressed out.. and plus it just feels like the more exposure Paul gets, the more people criticize him.. that's what scares me..

It will get only get worse when he wins the nomination. But no matter how much negative press he gets, he'll never be as reviled as either of the Clintons or President Bush, because he is, at his core, a good person.