PDA

View Full Version : Are MASS ARRESTS coming?

Liberty74
04-07-2012, 06:13 AM
This is among one of the most interesting articles and transcripts that I have read lately simply because it proves that we should fear our government. I had no idea about Operation Northwoods which was a government operation considering terrorizing American cities to launch a war with Cuba. Yet so many believe there is not a chance in hell 9/11 was an inside job???

According to this article which sets up the transcript says mass arrests have been in the works since 1979.

Are Mass Arrests Coming Soon? Click Here (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1043-massarrests)

And if so, how could such event change the political landscape? Is anyone running in the know?

WilliamC
04-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Yes, but not of us.

Do you really think that there are enough 'bad guys' in the world to arrest all us freedom loving Americans?

Oh the psychopathic parasite politicians and bankers have certainly planned for this, and some small number of their enablers may actually go along with it, but that number is shrinking daily as more and more people simply become aware of what's going on in the world around them.

So yes, there will be arrests, but of the psychopathic parasites currently trying to rule the world.

The internet really has changed things, much like the invention of the printing press, and few can comprehend how much.

I'm still trying to come to grips with it myself.

Liberty74
04-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Did anyone listen to the 3 hour audio interview? The link above gives you the three links to the mp3. Be sure to read the stuff prior which sets the transcript up.

The bad guys are not going to be arresting "us." Rather, freedom groups who have deep ties to the pentagon and within the military will be using federal marshals and the military to arrest the bad guys based off of some law back in the day. I get a sense that most of these bad guys are in the financial industry. The 1979 plan seems to be in the works to finally happen this year. The arrests will be into the thousands and will apparently be televised by taking over the airwaves for a few days. The plan is not a coup or marshall law although some might think that is what will be happening. Also, this guy is claiming that all presidential executive orders after 1812 will be voided.

It's a very interesting listen and urge all to do so.

Liberty74
04-15-2012, 09:07 AM
The next major milestone for Mass Arrests of the cabal has now arrived. Liens have now been filed against all twelve Federal Reserve banks. A Cease and Desist Order has also been filed -- to prevent the world's wealth from continuing to be stolen.

Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks. Click Here! (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1047-liens?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DavidWilcockBlog+%28David+Wil cock+Newsletter%29&utm_content=FaceBook)

These arrests coming will include finance, media, defense, military, corporations and government.

Any chance that our campaign or Ron knows about this?

ctiger2
04-15-2012, 10:33 AM
This is among one of the most interesting articles and transcripts that I have read lately simply because it proves that we should fear our government.

WRONG! You should NEVER fear the Govt. F THAT!

FEAR is what they want you to do. There is NOTHING to be afraid of. We're all going to die someday.

damiengwa
04-15-2012, 10:41 AM
no this is why the government should now fear the people. because previously clueless people like you now know how violent and criminal the people in our government have been and what they are capable of doing. The word is getting out and it is THIS SUNSHINE that will make us free.

damiengwa
04-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Yes, but not of us.

Do you really think that there are enough 'bad guys' in the world to arrest all us freedom loving Americans?

Oh the psychopathic parasite politicians and bankers have certainly planned for this, and some small number of their enablers may actually go along with it, but that number is shrinking daily as more and more people simply become aware of what's going on in the world around them.

So yes, there will be arrests, but of the psychopathic parasites currently trying to rule the world.

The internet really has changed things, much like the invention of the printing press, and few can comprehend how much.

I'm still trying to come to grips with it myself.

Any serious government aggression against the people along the lines of 'mass arrests' etc will be wiki leaked immediately. Things are different, maybe the loss of 'privacy' is a good thing. how much do you or I have to fear if significant details of your life were all out there to be read on a news feed?

I'll tell you all flat out, i've had some problems in my life, some time on my butt with no money and no where to go. But i never robbed, raped, scammed, or destroyed anything or anyone. there is nothing coming out in my past htat i couldn't live with or deal with if it was all generally known. What about you? How have you been living your life? What do you REALLY need privacy for? What do the evil doers need the privacy for?

How much, on the other hand, do the sicko's running us have to fear when all they're doings and details come out on the 'net. All their backroom dealing, trading and scamming.

I'll happily give up all my privacy if, all these senators, reps, bureaucrats, & bankers have to disclose everything they've been doing. Even some of the old, screw the client games are out on display. Read zerohedge.com they've been skewering Goldman and the major banks showing how from the inside they screw everyone. Its amazing how many scams stand to fall because of the internet. This is only good for hard working, honest folk like us, who, one way or another ahve been the mark. etiher as tax payers, or through our 401k/pensions, or customers of these vampires.

Yes, these are great times we are living bros, & sisters!

I've written this many times on RPFs "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free." - Jesus

WilliamC
04-15-2012, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw2ze1Iw9d0

seeker4sho
04-15-2012, 11:14 AM
This is among one of the most interesting articles and transcripts that I have read lately simply because it proves that we should fear our government. I had no idea about Operation Northwoods which was a government operation considering terrorizing American cities to launch a war with Cuba. Yet so many believe there is not a chance in hell 9/11 was an inside job???

According to this article which sets up the transcript says mass arrests have been in the works since 1979.

Are Mass Arrests Coming Soon? Click Here (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1043-massarrests)

And if so, how could such event change the political landscape? Is anyone running in the know?

Mass arrests is already a reality. The US has more people in jail than any other country in the world.

ctiger2
04-15-2012, 12:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcxEaDGCz8Q

Liberty74
05-23-2012, 06:37 PM
An update here...

Liens Have Been File Against the G7 Central Banks (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1051-g7banks)

Pericles
05-23-2012, 06:44 PM
If so, at least I'll no longer have to go to the various websites I visit every day where at least a dozen panic attacks have broken out pertainng to this or that tragedy that is about to befall us.

We could just get it on and come out the other side of the worm hole.

They need to be worrying about what we are going to do to them, I'm done worrying about what they want to do to me.

ghengis86
05-23-2012, 08:51 PM
An update here...

Liens Have Been File Against the G7 Central Banks (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1051-g7banks)

Okay, that's one hell of an update! Not sure what to make of it yet, since this is my first exposure but interesting, very interesting.

I'm skeptical that there are 'good guy's at the Pentagon and that they'll be our saving grace, but if they're there - more power to them for cleaning up this bankster mess.

Thanks for sharing!

youngbuck
05-23-2012, 10:59 PM
This reminds me of the "Republic for the united States of America" thing a couple years back that turned out to be a big flop.