PDA

View Full Version : “Brandishing a Weapon will Bring a Tense Situation to a Complete Halt” Sheriff Mack

azxd
04-06-2012, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12I3FOCNJxw

Aaron Dykes Interviews Sheriff Richard Mack about what will it take to get big government out of our lives.

moderate libertarian
04-06-2012, 10:45 PM
I believe that is exactly what happened in Iraq and lately is happening in Afghanistan.

azxd
04-07-2012, 07:16 AM
http://cspoa.org/images/CSPOA Sheriff Logo 400w.jpg

Check them out, and support the LE movement - http://cspoa.org/index.php

BUMP

azxd
04-07-2012, 05:11 PM
OOPS, I forgot ... Far too many cop haters on this forum.
Therefore the message of this good Sheriff goes unnoticed :(

phill4paul
04-07-2012, 05:50 PM
I don't consider Sheriffs or deputy sheriffs to be 'cops.' The major difference is that if I don't like their tactics I can work on getting them removed come election time. I like Sheriff Mack and agree that it is the elected Sheriff that should stand as a barrier to federal and local thugs. In fact I keep the local Sheriff office on my phone in case I am ever pulled by a local police L.E.

azxd
04-07-2012, 06:39 PM
I don't consider Sheriffs or deputy sheriffs to be 'cops.' The major difference is that if I don't like their tactics I can work on getting them removed come election time. I like Sheriff Mack and agree that it is the elected Sheriff that should stand as a barrier to federal and local thugs. In fact I keep the local Sheriff office on my phone in case I am ever pulled by a local police L.E.Smart move ;)
My friends in LE work for Sheriff Joe ... I know/associate with no one at the city level.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2012, 07:25 PM
My friends in LE work for Sheriff Joe

Wow, what a surprise...:rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
04-07-2012, 07:30 PM

Blow it out yer ass.

I bought copies of both "The County Sheriff" and "The proper role of Law Enforcement".

I helped fund RPH's bike ride across the country to help him spread those books and Sheriff's Mack's message to cops everywhere he stopped.

I'll wager you haven't even read those books.

ETA - Forgot to mention that Mrs. AF had a sticky thread up here for a while as well, that was all about Sheriff Mack and his message.

John F Kennedy III
04-07-2012, 08:10 PM

:rolleyes:

John F Kennedy III
04-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Blow it out yer ass.

I bought copies of both "The County Sheriff" and "The proper role of Law Enforcement".

I helped fund RPH's bike ride across the country to help him spread those books and Sheriff's Mack's message to cops everywhere he stopped.

Just in case he needs to read it a 2nd time.

azxd
04-08-2012, 07:28 AM

Blow it out yer ass.

ETA - Forgot to mention that Mrs. AF had a sticky thread up here for a while as well, that was all about Sheriff Mack and his message.You've obviously brainwashed enough people.
+ 230 views and so few comments ... Keep up your good work.

No comment about the thread topic, I see ... Just defending yourself.

Czolgosz
04-08-2012, 10:05 AM
There are more reasons to dislike than support cops. If this Sheriff is about the Constituition and acting as a *law man*, I'm for him.

Anti Federalist
04-08-2012, 11:11 AM
You've obviously brainwashed enough people.
+ 230 views and so few comments ... Keep up your good work.

No comment about the thread topic, I see ... Just defending yourself.

Of course.

When somebody comes in and starts posting nonsense, I'm going to respond and set the record straight.

Have you read any of Sheriff Mack's books?

Have you bought any of Sheriff Mack's books?

Have you done anything substantial to spread Sheriff Mack's message?

Or do you just whine about your butthurt because nobody falls down and worships the uniform of a cop?

truelies
04-08-2012, 11:22 AM

Haters of the common Law Enforcer (aka Button Man for the Elite and their State)- YES..................but not of the old time and fairly rare these days Peace Officer.