DerailingDaTrain
04-06-2012, 08:29 PM
//

DerailingDaTrain
04-06-2012, 09:20 PM
BUMP

Keith and stuff
04-06-2012, 09:26 PM
There is a good chance you aren't allowed to put flyers on power polls, light polls, phone polls and so on. Where are you allowed to put flyer? Maybe certain parts of colleges, restaurants, community centers, libraries, book stores and other places. I don't think you are going to get in trouble but it may not be best to talk about breaking the law on this forum. If you are going to break the law, the less people that know, the less likely you are to get caught.

DerailingDaTrain
04-06-2012, 09:48 PM
There is a good chance you aren't allowed to put flyers on power polls, light polls, phone polls and so on. Where are you allowed to put flyer? Maybe certain parts of colleges, restaurants, community centers, libraries, book stores and other places. I don't you are going to get in trouble but it may not be best to talk about breaking the law on this forum. If you are going to break the law, the less people that know, the less likely you are to get caught.

Gotcha

Thanks for the help.

I was planning on making some signs tomorrow too (the kind that go in the ground, not the kind in sign waves). I only have the materials for 3 right now though.

You know it's weird that this thread gets 46 views and only one person replies to it.