PDA

View Full Version : Jackie to JFK: “Oh Jack, what have THEY done?”

John F Kennedy III
04-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Jackie to JFK: “Oh Jack, what have THEY done?”

Halimah Abdullah
MSNBC
Friday, April 6, 2012

His code name was “Dazzle” – a Secret Service agent charged with protecting first lady Jackie Kennedy.

For Clint Hill, the job meant being present for some of the most painful and poignant moments of the Kennedy family’s life.

[...]

The memory haunts him still. “There was some material from the president’s head that had gone off to the right rear,” Hill told Guthrie. “And she had got – come up on the back of the car, trying to retrieve that material. She didn’t know I was there. And so when she came up in the car, I finally got a hold of her and helped her get it into the backseat. When I did that, the president’s body fell to its left into her lap.”

Hill said he’ll never forget the words the first lady said then: “They shot his head off. Oh Jack, what have they done?

you can see the interview here:
http://www.infowars.com/jackie-to-jfk-oh-jack-what-have-they-done/

Indy Vidual
04-06-2012, 10:52 PM
...When I did that, the president’s body fell to its left into her lap.”...

She escaped out the back of the car seconds after the shooting, so how can the parts you quoted possibly be true?

ps. JFK's body was taken to a hospital.

libertyjam
04-06-2012, 11:34 PM
She escaped out the back of the car seconds after the shooting, so how can the parts you quoted possibly be true?

What are you on about?

PaulConventionWV
04-07-2012, 06:24 AM

She didn't "escape." Watch the video. She got back in.