PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Media Scared to show Ron Paul's crowd of thousands?

twomp
04-05-2012, 02:55 PM
"When we look at earlier Romney crowds we see the same pattern. Empty stadiums and mostly empty rooms. In this photo the photographer has made a mistake. He forgot to take only the tight crop picture, and zooming out we see that in fact the crowd is tiny, perhaps just 100 people at best."

http://giavellireport.com/daily-news/why-is-the-media-too-scared-to-show-ron-pauls-crowds-of-thousands/

UtahApocalypse
04-05-2012, 03:01 PM
it does not fit their narrative.

Travlyr
04-05-2012, 03:06 PM
That is the mentality of the media people. They somehow think that people on the Internet are too stupid to see through their tactics. Bob Schieffer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Schieffer) is stuck in the 20th century. He is still asking Ron Paul the same dumb questions he asked him last year.

One thing for sure. The American people send Washington D.C. $3 trillion each year in income taxes so that our overlords can tell us what to do. It is the job of Washington media to keep that $$$$ flowing. They know exactly what they are doing ... sinking with the ship.

ItsTime
04-05-2012, 03:08 PM
People will start to question why he isn't winning the elections then look at what happened in Iowa, Maine, Nevada and get upset?

kathy88
04-05-2012, 04:04 PM
People will start to question why he isn't winning the elections then look at what happened in Iowa, Maine, Nevada and get upset?

Happening all over right now.

presence
04-05-2012, 04:07 PM
I don't believe they're scared... they're quite confident actually; they've been installing puppet democracies around the world for decades with their well honed propaganda machine.

The only MSM mention of RP in the past 72 hours:

"4/4/12 - 21 hours ago – (FOX NEWS) - The Ron Paul "revolution" has gotten awfully quiet."
Ron Paul Increasingly Absent from Campaign Trail (http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/news/ron-paul-increasingly-absent-from-campaign-trail-dpgonc-20120404-kh_19031628)

You see... its all in what you call it. To most folks in the US... Paul is increasingly absent and the RP revolution has fizzled out. Never mind there are 10,000 chanting his name at UCLA... if the MSM doesnt' mention it... it didn't happen; just ask your grandma.

only paranoid delusional people believe in conspiracies,

presence

Carlybee
04-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Ben Swann just posted about UCLA on FB. Maybe the trick is getting the local news outlets to report.

No Free Beer
04-05-2012, 04:17 PM
I think it's a bit of fear and arrogance.

Fear, because they know that if they show these huge crowds, people will decide to read up on Dr. Paul. Upon reading about him, they will understand that the media's portrayal of him was all a sham. Things like, "he wants to legalize all drugs." Or, "he blames America..." The readers will see that it's all bullshit.

Arrogance because the media thinks that it doesn't matter. They don't think Dr. Paul matters and that things will always go their way.

Either way, it's a shame because they have absolutely no idea the size of the wave that is going to hit them...

Lishy
04-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I could imagine Wolf Blitzer talking in an eccentric voice when Mitt Romney finally gathers his own crowd...
"This just in, LIVE at CNN! MITT ROMNEY, gathers RECORD-BREAKING crowds of 1200 voters, all eager to vote Mitt Romney as the next president of the United States!"

PolicyReader
04-05-2012, 04:20 PM
it does not fit their narrative.
Yup

kathy88
04-05-2012, 04:24 PM
If Mittens got a crowd of 10K there would be 36,457 articles showing up in Google news searches. Sometimes I just want to scream. My husband barely speaks to me these days. LOL.