PDA

View Full Version : NEW JERSEY, CHECK IN! Time to get the ball rolling.

Nirvikalpa
04-05-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm trying to get some events started in NJ. Bar Crawls tend to be a big hit, especially when handing out tax-free tip cards, or "this is a gift, not a tip" cards. Sign waves, canvassing... lets get organized. This thread can be a hub for all events/planning in our state, and hopefully other supporters from surrounding states can also help us.

I'm also trying to get a list of all NJ Ron Paul delegates as well as their districts.

So, NJ... I'm aware our primary is late, and our state is touted as hopeless by many... but "let it not be said that we did nothing." :D

Important News for NJ:
If you are registered to vote but not affiliated with a party, you can vote for Ron Paul outright, and will be declared a Republican after the vote. (thanks tsai3904/D.A.S).
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/RP2012NJ

Please check in:
Name: (first is fine)
County & District:
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events?
Contact Information: (email, facebook, if you're on RPF a lot, saying to PM you is fine, etc) so that others here may be in contact with you.
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? Explain if you are.

Please go to "additional options" and unclick "show your signature" in this thread
This will help the clutter factor, and help us retain only important information.

Nirvikalpa
04-05-2012, 11:58 AM
I'll start.

Name: Nicole
County & District: Union, CD 10.
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Yes, I am perfectly comfortable with driving all over the state.
Contact Information: facebook (http://facebook.com/route47), and I am always on RPF so a PM would work well.
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? No.

tsai3904
04-05-2012, 11:59 AM
The deadline for anyone registered with a political party to register Republican is Wednesday, April 11.

Any registered Independents, Libertarians, Democrats, etc. must change their party registration to Republican by Wednesday. If you are registered to vote but not affiliated with any party, you have until the day of the primary to register as a Republican.

D.A.S.
04-05-2012, 01:32 PM
The deadline for anyone registered with a political party to register Republican is Wednesday, April 11.

Any registered Independents, Libertarians, Democrats, etc. must change their party registration to Republican by Wednesday. If you are registered to vote but not affiliated with any party, you have until the day of the primary to register as a Republican.

For voters with "Unaffiliated" status in NJ -- you don't actually need to pre-register with the party before the primary. "Unaffiliated" in NJ simply means you are free to choose which party's primary you wish to vote in, and upon voting, you automatically become registered with that party. Note that "Independent" is considered a party in NJ.

D.A.S.
04-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Name: Denis
County & District: Mercer, CD 12 (Rep. Rush Holt (D)).
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Depends on distance, due to financial and time constraints.
Contact Information: PM here on RPF would work well.

gerryb
04-05-2012, 03:23 PM
I suggest you use a sign up form:
This is what we did for VA
http://vaforronpaul.wufoo.com/forms/register/

Check out www.wufoo.com to start your account, it's free to start -- then cheap if you start getting lots of subscribers

Chieppa1
04-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Name: Marc
County & District: Warren, CD 5. (I live in Morris right now, resident of Warren still.
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Yes, weekdays depend on work schedule.
Contact Information:Un-searchable on FB, on RPF everyday. PM's work.

MarkKirk
04-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Name: Mark
County & District: Union County (Roselle,nj) CD 10
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Yep its fine
Contact Information: facebook.com/kirkconnell
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? Yes (Congressional District 10 Delegate in the running :) )

malkusm
04-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Name: Mark
County & District: Union County (Roselle,nj) CD 10
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Yep its fine
Contact Information: facebook.com/kirkconnell
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? Yes (Congressional District 10 Delegate in the running :) )

+rep for a delegate :)

Mr. Rapp
04-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Name Travis
Salem County district 3
Willing to travel? Maybe, depends on time and date
Contact: facebook.com.TravisRapp or Pm me here on this forum
Delegate Nope

Nirvikalpa
04-07-2012, 10:01 AM
bumpity :) glad you posted mark!

orenbus
04-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Name: Orenbus (probably not my real name)
County & District: Wouldn't you like to know?
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Depends
Contact Information: Top Secret (I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you)

New Jersey Represent! What? What? :)

p.s. NJ#1

edit: okay I'll give you a hint, in the radius of 30 minutes from this location-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi4-rHhddBw

chris41336
04-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Name: Chris
County & District: Union, CD #10 (Union, NJ)
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Depends on distance. I work and am going to grad school, plus running for office in my town.
Contact Information: PM me here and I'll give out more info if needed.
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? No, but I am running for County Committeeman position (already filed my petition and am running unopposed) as well as Township Committee (basically the Town Council, we don't elect a mayor) in my town. These are taking up alot of my time, but I am dedicating myself to these as a means of moving up in the party. We need more liberty lovers moving up in the party.

tuggy24g
04-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Can I ask all you NJer's to please over to PA and help us out on April 24th please. We need your help to man a poll and hand out delegate cards.

lly4now
04-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Nicole, you can find district and at-large lists of all delegates here: http://nj.gov/state/elections/results_current_year_doe.html#1

As for my info:

Name: Orian
County & District: Roselle Park, CD 10.
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Yes, if available.
Contact Information: facebook.com/orianbreaux
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? Yep! CD10

soulcyon
04-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Name: Sashank
County & District: Dayton, Middlesex CD12
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Yes
Contact Information: pm me or soulcyon@gmail.com
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? Explain if you are. Negatory

orenbus
04-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Bumping this thread with some entertainment from '07, Jersey Style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbFvgY1x4e4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M3D-tkxaM8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eoh_3OfM68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay70Q0dkess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr87KVet9e4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR5MXf7gRoo

tuggy24g
04-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Can I ask all you NJer's to please over to PA and help us out on April 24th please. We need your help to man a poll and hand out delegate cards.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?369371-PA-4-Ron-Paul-volunteers-needed/page3

G-Wohl
04-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Name: Andrew
County & District: Hudson County; District 33
Willing to travel: YES
Email: agrathwohl[at]gmail[dot]com - or PM me
Delegate: No, but can I become one?

Freespeech468
04-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Name: Ted
County & District: Ocean - District 2
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Depends date & Time, but probably
Contact Information: https://www.facebook.com/ted.Mcgreads.with.da.Dreads (Dont PM me send me msg on facebook)
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? no

orenbus
04-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Philly Phreedon 2012 Feat Ron Paul - Charter Bus from NJ
http://www.facebook.com/events/349008808488084/

truthspeaker
04-09-2012, 03:36 PM
bump for 'Jersey.

BonG.
04-09-2012, 08:04 PM
"Bonny"
Union County, Dist. 05 (i think).

not a good traveler... however,
wondering if anyone's heard about / or is attending the May5 sign wave / seaside heights boardwalk?

also wondering why this thread isn't posted in the "New Jersey" section...
i'm new to these forums and find myself getting lost looking for local info.

Nirvikalpa
04-09-2012, 08:11 PM
"Bonny"
Union County, Dist. 05 (i think).

not a good traveler... however,
wondering if anyone's heard about / or is attending the May5 sign wave / seaside heights boardwalk?

also wondering why this thread isn't posted in the "New Jersey" section...
i'm new to these forums and find myself getting lost looking for local info.

Welcome Bonny, I am in your County. This was posted in Grassroots because the NJ forum is desolate, and this forum receives many more visitor attention :)

Heard there was a Seaside boardwalk sign wave this past weekend, wasn't aware of the May 5th sign wave.

BonG.
04-09-2012, 11:00 PM
i am not a facebook subscriber, but received this email notice via a meet-up group.
if anyone has any further information on this event i would be interested.

Dan O'Neill invited you to Kym Scheffer's event:
Cinco De Mayo Ron Paul Sign Wave
Saturday, May 5 at 1:00pm at Seaside Heights Boardwalk

Captain Shays
04-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Anyone from Camden, Glouster or Burlignton County here? Let's hook up for this rally

Chieppa1
04-10-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm headed to Philly on the 22nd.

orenbus
04-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Anyone from Camden, Glouster or Burlignton County here? Let's hook up for this rally

South Jersey people scare me. :D

South Jersey..because Philadelphia is our city, we love WaWa(and there is at least 1 every 5 miles), the Eagles(people randomly shout out the E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES cheer EVERYWHERE), a good hoagie not sub/hero, a real cheesesteak, jimmies on our ice cream, you ask what exit one if from off of the NJ turnpike,its the shore not the beach (and you always go there after prom), you know where the cherry hill, moorestown, deptford and even echelon mall are, and we think North Jersey should be a separate state.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=south%20jersey

Root
04-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Name: David, but I'll respond to Root
County & District: Union - District 7
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Most likely. See you on the 22nd.
Contact Information: pm
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? no

orenbus
04-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Email from Ron Paul Official Campaign

Dear Jack,

The April 24 Pennsylvania and Delaware Republican Primaries are fast approaching.

That’s why I’m writing to ask you to save the date for a rally I’m hosting in Philadelphia on Sunday, April 22.

Since the Pennsylvania and Delaware Primaries take place just two days after the rally, I’m counting on you to bring as many friends, family members, and neighbors with you as possible.

And even though New Jersey’s primary isn’t until June 5, I believe this is still a perfect chance for those in the Garden State to bring people along to find out about my campaign.

Over the past several weeks, all across the country, supporters of mine have been turning out by the thousands to hear my message of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government.

In fact, I had over 8,500 supporters show up at a town hall I recently held at UC-Berkeley in California.

I believe that’s because more and more Americans understand the consequences of the massive debt and out-of-control spending coming out of Washington, D.C.

As someone who has spent years fighting against the Big Government, big spending status quo, I can’t tell you how excited it makes me to see so many folks getting involved and joining our fight to Restore America NOW!

So please, join me in Philadelphia on Sunday, April 22, for a rally you won’t forget.

The rally will take place on the South side of Independence Mall.

At 1:00 p.m., Jordan Page will open up, along with a few other musicians who support my campaign.

After the music, Michael Scheuer – former head of the CIA’s Bin Laden unit – will speak.

Scheuer is considered the world’s leading expert on Osama bin Laden – and he has enthusiastically endorsed my campaign for President.

And then I’ll speak to wrap up the event.

So please, make sure to save the date for 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 22.

I’ll send you more details as we get closer to the event, and I hope to see you in Philly!

Just remember - please bring as many folks with you as possible to hear about my plan to Restore America NOW!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. I’m holding a massive rally on the South side of Independence Mall in Philadelphia on Sunday, April 22 – so please be sure to save the date.

At the rally, I’ll be joined by musician Jordan Page, former head of the CIA’s Bin Laden Unit, Michael Scheuer, and many other freedom-loving Americans.

With the Pennsylvania and Delaware Primaries fast approaching, please bring as many folks with you as possible so they can hear about my plan to restore freedom and prosperity in America.

orenbus
04-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Latest info on Statin Island/NJ Bus for Philly Rally this Sunday:

Not sure if are coming but if you are you need to contact one of the two organizers before the bus is filled. Thanks

Attention: Rain or Shine, Dr. Paul will be there, will you?

BUS TRIP TO PHILLY TO SEE DR. PAUL/END THE FED RALLY

THIS WILL BE POLITICAL HISTORY IN THE MAKING

Phreedom Rally for Ron Paul
Sunday, April 22nd
1:00 PM
Independence Hall
Philadelphia, PA
Not Sure how you will be getting to this wonderful event? Are you located in NJ or Staten Island, NY?? Join our Charter Bus for only $30 and dont worry about the hassle of parking, gas, or tolls!

Here is the bus schedule:

The bus will originate its trip in Staten Island beginning at 8:00 AM. I will inform people up north of the exact rest area within a day or two.

The Second stop will be at the Cheesequake Rest Area on the Garden State Parkway (MILE 123) in Sayreville, NJ at 8:30 AM

The Third stop will be at the Monmouth Rest Area on the Garden State Parkway (MILE 100) in Ocean, NJ at 8:50 AM.

With this schedule, we will be able to reach the Philadelphia Area around 11:00 AM. That means that individuals that take the bus will be able to attend both the END THE FED Rally at 11:00 AM and then the Ron Paul Rally at the Independence Mall at 1:00 PM.

We will be leaving the Philadelphia area at at 5:00 PM. Therefore, the Garden State Parkways will reach there destinations around 6:00 PM and Staten Island will be reached at 7:00 PM.

Please send an email to PatTargonski@gmail.com for New Jersey stop reservations and si4ronpaul@gmail.com for Staten Island Reservations.

POSSIBLE TURNPIKE STOP MAY BE ADDED

Ron Paul! Let Freedom Rain!

Seats are limited! Act now!

Paul Or Nothing II
04-19-2012, 05:13 AM
bump

Nirvikalpa
04-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Hope everyone enjoyed the Philly Phreedom rally this weekend! It was a rainout but I rather enjoyed it (plus the Flyers won while I was there, in philly, so it was awesome).

TimeForChange
04-25-2012, 09:13 AM
Name:Ed Talmo
County & District: Sussex CD 5
Are you willing to travel to other counties for events? Some vehicle issues right now, but willing to travel if I can.
Contact Information: Look me up on Facebook or PM me here
Are you a delegate for Ron Paul? No

Captain Shays
04-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Hope everyone enjoyed the Philly Phreedom rally this weekend! It was a rainout but I rather enjoyed it (plus the Flyers won while I was there, in philly, so it was awesome).

I really wanted to meet you you silly goose. Where were you hanging out?

Nirvikalpa
04-25-2012, 08:22 PM
I really wanted to meet you you silly goose. Where were you hanging out?

I was walking around for the most part, I was wearing a blue anorak. Then when Ron was speaking and the rain picked up and the water was soaking through my clothing, I stood under the "roof" of the welcome center. I was wearing my Flyers jersey then. :)

Also.... nice avatar :)

muzzled dogg
05-03-2012, 10:28 AM
nj last in northeast to vote... how can neighbors help?

RonPaul101.com
05-03-2012, 11:46 AM

Make sure we dominate Maine on Saturday. :)

cucucachu0000
05-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Dan
middlesex cd 12
yes
pm I check rpf every day
no but I'm running for republican county committee

BonG.
05-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Ron Paul Cinco De Mayo Sign Wave

Saturday, May 5, 2012, 1:00 PM
By: Kym Scheffer

Spicy Cantina
500 Boardwalk , Seaside Heights, NJ (map)

Get ready to make NJ aware that RP is our candidate! Sign wave outside Spicy Cantina on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights.

groverblue
05-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Um, shouldn't the fact that you're a RP delegates be kept secret? I would not publish this information, and Ive been told by others that it's preferred to be kept silent.

muzzled dogg
05-10-2012, 10:20 AM

Make sure we dominate Maine on Saturday. :)

done.

now how can we help nj?

AFTFNJ
05-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Need a banner stat for my Lawn anybody got extras?

RichieLibertarian
05-23-2012, 10:26 PM
Name: Rich
Garfield, Bergen County, 9th District
Willing to travel: If schedule permits
Facebook: Rich Baldanza, email: rich.baldan@gmail.com
Unfortunately, I am not a delegate.

Lettttttsssssssssssssssssss GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

tuggy24g
05-23-2012, 11:06 PM
I live like 20 mins from Trenton NJ. What can I do to help you guys? I have signs left over that I will sell for shipping cost only. Let me know