PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Deems Ron Paul “Domestic Threat”

Electric Church
11-14-2007, 05:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8M2JBIoqo&eurl=http://www.truthnews.us/?p=824

This is gettin serious ... says Islamofacists are within the movement

kylejack
11-14-2007, 05:30 PM
You're a bit behind. Anyway, stop over-reacting, and put accurate titles on your threads.

Electric Church
11-14-2007, 05:36 PM
You're right...the title is not accurate, it's an understatement

kylejack
11-14-2007, 05:36 PM
You're right...the title is not accurate, it's an understatement

Yeah, okay.

pcosmar
11-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Whats a Glenn beck, and should I wipe it off my shoe?

Electric Church
11-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Whats a Glenn beck, and should I wipe it off my shoe?

The fact that this kind of fear mongering about Ron Paul supporters is in MSM is the concern and should be taken seriously… not who you are in relation to Glenn Beck. This is a sign of desperation upon the part of the establishment and the preparations to fabricate domestic homegrown enemies:

Ron Paul supporters are now being touted as:

Domestic threats, a “physical threat”, because Ron Paul raised over 4 million dollars in one day to commemorate the “terrorist” Guy Fawkes an “old timey Timothy McVeigh”. And because Paul supporters called the donations a “money bomb” this indicates that Ron Paul supporters pose a physical threat to the security of the United States.

They’re also implying that the Ron Paul movement also consists of Muslim radicals, that the Ron Paul movement is anti-American and “totally in bed with the Islamo-fascists”

This is serious stuff in my opinion because the next time there’s a terrorists attack guess who they’ll be rounding up as terrorists?

DrRich
11-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Glenn Beck is a neocon puppet.
things like this will happen as RPs popularity rise.

dsentell
11-15-2007, 02:25 PM
"Glenn Beck Deems Ron Paul 'Domestic Threat'"

No surprise as Beck has already labeled RP supporters as "terrorists"

Electric Church
11-15-2007, 02:33 PM
"Glenn Beck Deems Ron Paul 'Domestic Threat'"

No surprise as Beck has already labeled RP supporters as "terrorists"

...and endorsed by CNN

W Gary Johnson
11-16-2007, 05:09 AM
The fact that this kind of fear mongering about Ron Paul supporters is in MSM is the concern and should be taken seriously… not who you are in relation to Glenn Beck. This is a sign of desperation upon the part of the establishment and the preparations to fabricate domestic homegrown enemies:

Ron Paul supporters are now being touted as:

Domestic threats, a “physical threat”, because Ron Paul raised over 4 million dollars in one day to commemorate the “terrorist” Guy Fawkes an “old timey Timothy McVeigh”. And because Paul supporters called the donations a “money bomb” this indicates that Ron Paul supporters pose a physical threat to the security of the United States.

They’re also implying that the Ron Paul movement also consists of Muslim radicals, that the Ron Paul movement is anti-American and “totally in bed with the Islamo-fascists”

This is serious stuff in my opinion because the next time there’s a terrorists attack guess who they’ll be rounding up as terrorists?
Glenn Beck may be coming to a city near you soon:
http://www.glennbeck.com/live/#Upcoming_Tour_Dates