PDA

View Full Version : Small Child Peppered Sprayed By Cops At Santa Monica Protest

donnay
04-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Small Child ( 3:08 ) Peppered Sprayed By Cops At Santa Monica
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=18438

Drex
04-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Kid was a threat to society

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I had often thought about what would happen if the front line of any civil-disobedience was made up of woman holding their babes. As if thinking perhaps the use of police force may be different. Now I know better.

Anti Federalist
04-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Combat Quals

"Shouldn't have brought children to a battlefield."

donnay
04-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Combat Quals

How are the children even going to learn how bad things are, if they are sheltered?

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Combat Quals

Of a certainty. Unfortunately, I can think of many circumstances where 'the battle field' was brought to children. With far more severe outcomes.

heavenlyboy34
04-04-2012, 06:56 PM
:eek: :(

Anti Federalist
04-04-2012, 06:57 PM
How are the children even going to learn how bad things are, if they are sheltered?

I was quoting the words of an Apache helicopter pilot in Iraq, quoted on the flight deck recorder, as he vaporized and cut to ribbons an Iraqi family in a minivan.

"Tough shit. Shouldn't have brought kids to a battlefield."

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 07:01 PM
I was quoting the words of an Apache helicopter pilot in Iraq, quoted on the flight deck recorder, as he vaporized and cut to ribbons an Iraqi family in a minivan.

Yup.

donnay
04-04-2012, 07:07 PM

Oh yes, I remember now. Thanks for the clarification! ;)

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Oh yes, I remember now. Thanks for the clarification! ;)

And let's not forget Aiyana Jones. A victim of a quite different war and not a half a world away.

Noble Savage
04-04-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm for kill them all, men women children animals, everything dies, we make war too civil. Rules of engagement? Please!

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm for kill them all, men women children animals, everything dies, we make war too civil. Rules of engagement? Please!

Sure. We've been too lenient with the 'War on Drugs.' THAT is why it has failed. We need a house to house search and summary executions. We'd have won it already IF we could have executed 10 neighbours for every one caught with paraphernalia. It's the damn bleeding hearts that keep us from getting anything accomplished. :rolleyes:

Carson
04-04-2012, 07:31 PM

Do you know where your children are right now?

donnay
04-04-2012, 07:31 PM
And let's not forget Aiyana Jones. A victim of a quite different war and not a half a world away.

Definitely! :mad:

And let's not forget Victoria Snelgrove. Not as young as Aiyana but still too young to died because of police brutality.

Anti Federalist
04-04-2012, 10:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

KMX
04-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Should of not had her kid there.

Anti Federalist
04-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Should of not had her kid there.

Knew it wouldn't take long.

brushfire
04-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Knew it wouldn't take long.

LOL - it reminds me of a comment I read a few years ago.

There was an incident in Chicago where a man ended up shooting 1 out of a group of violent teenagers. They came onto his property ~6pm, where he was approached in his driveway (then the shooting began).

The comment someone wrote on the story was something to the effect of "What the hell was that man doing in his driveway at 6pm?"

I used to wonder how the Holocaust could ever happen - how could people ever let that happen? Well.. I used to wonder.