PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming and Colorado State Conventions

CTRattlesnake
04-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Very important dates coming up in the next 10 days or so.

Wyoming holds its state convention from the 12th-14th in Chyenne.

17 delegates will be selected to the national convention. There have been 12 delegates elected so far in Wyoming, you can check the link in my sig for the full results from the earlier allocation.

That being said, if we win a large enough amount of the 17 delegates, we could end up with a plurality of Wyomings delegation.

Colorado holds its district conventions on the 12th-13th and elects 21 delegates (3 from each CD).

The state convention is held the 14th and will elect the remaining 12 delegates.

People who have experienced the process first hand can offer more advice than I can, but its crucial that we stay organized and try to take advantage of these winnable states.

tsai3904
04-04-2012, 04:07 PM
For Wyoming, the State Convention is really just on the 14th and only 14 delegates will be elected. 3 are automatic delegates.

What really matters though is the Nominating Committee that will meet on the 13th and prepare a slate of delegates to present to the entire delegation on the 14th. If anyone has advice as to handle the Nominating Committee, please let me know. We do have several members on the committee but not nearly enough to constitute a majority. If we can't get any of our supporters names on the slate, I don't think we'll win any delegates.

PolicyReader
04-04-2012, 04:25 PM
bump for knowledgeable eyes.

Tall Girl
04-05-2012, 03:38 PM
I do not want to talk about strategy because this is not a protected forum and anyone can read it and it shows up in Google searches.