PDA

View Full Version : YAL PAC endorses Thomas Massie

Jeremy
04-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Today, the YAL PAC is proud to endorse our first three candidates of the 2012 election cycle.

All three candidates were interviewed one-on-one and unanimously endorsed by our Advisory Board, because they are strict constitutionalists (summary of their positions below), and they are running races they can win if you and I get fully behind them.

The three candidates YAL PAC endorses today are:
Rep. Justin Amash (MI-2)

U.S. House Candidate Thomas Massie (KY-4)

U.S. House Candidate Carl Wimmer (OK-4)

I encourage you to learn more about these candidates, but here's a brief summary. All three:
Support dramatically scaling back the size and scope of the federal government to its constitutional restraints
Support a full audit and abolishing of the Federal Reserve
Support repealing the PATRIOT Act, NDAA, and TSA
Support ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and oppose nation building
Support cutting taxes and regulations to move to a true, free-market economy
Support federalism on all legislation not specifically authorized in the Constitution
Right now, our #1 priority is to donate as much as you and I can to these candidates through the YAL PAC.
Whether you can give $10, $50, $250, or the maximum $2,500 ($5,000 for couples), I am asking you today to please join me in full support of these three strict constitutionalists who fit in the mold of Ron and Rand Paul.

To start the fundraising, I am personally contributing $1,000 to each candidate, and the YAL PAC will give the maximum of $5,000. Will you please support these candidates right now and give what you can -- $25, $50, $250 or $2,500 ($5,000 for couples) -- through the YAL PAC?

If our movement can inject $10,000, $20,000, or even $50,000 into these campaigns, it could be the difference between electing three strict constitutionalists to the congress or losing by less than 5% to another Establishment Republican.

Just think of the amount of money our movement raises for Ron Paul. Can we do the same for these three candidates as well?

This is an opportunity I refuse to let pass by. I hope you will join me and give the maximum you can today -- 100% of your donation given through the YAL PAC goes directly to the candidate. The YAL PAC bundles all of these funds and gives them to the candidates with the expressed purpose of protecting our "special interest" -- the U.S. Constitution.

When you mix these principled positions with candidates who have a real chance at getting elected to the Congress, you and I clearly have a responsibility to make sure their campaigns are well-funded.

Please give what you can right now -- $25, $50, $250 or $2,500 ($5,000 for couples) -- through the YAL PAC.

This is a rare opportunity, and I am going all-in for these three candidates. Please join me, and get excited about the upcoming elections!

For liberty,

Jeff Frazee
YAL Executive Director

They also have buttons to donate through the PAC.

GeorgiaAvenger
04-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Do they have a website?

Jeremy
04-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Do they have a website?

Same website, www.yaliberty.org

Their donate button leads to here, for example: https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute/pac_massie

TruthisTreason
04-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Awesome!

BamaFanNKy
04-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Awesome!

Need to endorse you for State house!

Sola_Fide
04-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Can you imagine a Rand/Massie one-two punch in Kentucky? I can.

Sola_Fide
04-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Awesome!

Where can I learn more about your race, Chris?

eduardo89
04-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Will they also endorse for state house/senate candidates? Chris and Glen could use an endorsement (and a nice check ;) )

BamaFanNKy
04-04-2012, 09:04 PM

http://www.hightowerforkentucky.com/

TruthisTreason
04-04-2012, 09:26 PM
So far not a lot of activity in my race. My primary opponent has yet to show up on the internet or show any ground game. I've pushed out a bio-letter and have my signs. 48 days till primary... If the election was held today, I like my odds. I hope to be able to compete if my opponent turns it on ($), however.

I'm sure Team Massie would agree with this: its hard to get everything together in just a few months. When Rand started hinting at his run, it was 15 months before the primary.

Thargok
04-19-2012, 11:53 PM
I have to say that I'm not happy with the last-minute campaign setups with redistricting in KY.

The good news is that everybody is in the same boat, and I think Chris and Thomas adapted to the challenges quite effectively.

Canderson
04-20-2012, 10:52 AM
what about that Patrick Kelly guy in Kentucky?? can he win his race?

Thargok
04-22-2012, 04:35 PM
I've known Patrick Kelly for 8 years now, and there is very little he can do right now to increase his odds since he didn't try to fundraise early.

That said, assuming that the establishment continues it's tradition of reluctantly staying at home for Mitt Romney (like it did for David Williams) there is a chance he can steal the Republican nomination.

Of course, I don't think Ben Chandler can lose, unless somebody puts up Rand-like numbers in (my home) the 6th District.

Cowlesy
04-26-2012, 03:47 PM
Glad to see YAL PAC coming through for Thomas.