PDA

View Full Version : Out of Control Cops Pepper Spray Students Demanding “Free” Education

John F Kennedy III
04-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Out of Control Cops Pepper Spray Students Demanding “Free” Education

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
April 4, 2012

It is now a common course of action by cops. If they feel threatened or their authority is challenged, they break out the pepper spray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GO7b8E50e4&feature=player_embedded

That’s what happened at Santa Monica College last night when at least two people were hospitalized and several others injured after cops pepper sprayed a crowd of angry students.

Around a hundred students tried to gain access to a meeting where tuition increases were being discussed by bureaucrats.

“Let us in, let us in,” the protesters chanted, and “No cuts, no fees, education should be free.”

The incident reveals the sad state of affairs in America now – young people who believe education is “free” – and apparently not understanding that the wealth of others must be confiscated to pay for it – and out of control cops who resort to using chemical warfare to restore “order.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ7nsYqGjsM&feature=player_embedded

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/out-of-control-cops-pepper-spray-students-demanding-free-education/

dannno
04-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Inb4 OP gets accused of supporting "free education" for everyone.

John F Kennedy III
04-04-2012, 12:30 PM

Hahaha :D

maskander
04-04-2012, 12:36 PM
They have the right to protest what they want, the protesters want verbal confrontation, because well, that's the only way you can get things done, the police they want violent confrontation and will do whatever they please to make that happen. Makes me literally ill everytime I see it.

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 12:36 PM

JFKIII is a pinko commie. It is known.

eduardo89
04-04-2012, 12:39 PM

I'm sure he rides a bike and wears hemp as well.

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm sure he rides and bike and wears hemp as well.

Probably a long hair that thinks a dab of patchouli is the equivalent of a bath.

Kodaddy
04-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Education is free...nobody can stop you (yet) from going to a library or an internet café...and nobody can stop you from learning...I'm not really sure what these kids really want...maybe a piece of paper from an institution that they think will make them a wealthy person?

CaptUSA
04-04-2012, 12:48 PM
JFKIII, are you really Radley Balko?

John F Kennedy III
04-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Probably a long hair that thinks a dab of patchouli is the equivalent of a bath.

I don't even have dreads, my entire hair is just one giant dread because I haven't bathed in 4 years.

John F Kennedy III
04-04-2012, 12:57 PM

IT IS KNOWN
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2011/6/12/18/dothraki-necktie-20532-1307917565-4.jpg

Side note: You know you spend too much time on RPF when you try to +rep a google pic:

http://img1.ranker.com/user_node_image/6401/1000178313/full/schrute-facts-photo-u1.jpg

John F Kennedy III
04-04-2012, 12:59 PM
JFKIII, are you really Radley Balko?

I had to google that. But yes, yes I am. Shhhhh don't tell anyone, apparently even I didn't know.

tod evans
04-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Kids-n-cops fighting over borrowed Chinese dollars....Yup

seraphson
04-04-2012, 02:11 PM
In a situation like this I recall (from a bookmark :D) these words of wisdom:

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

They want "free" education? Read a book. Explore the back yard. Get into what you are interested in. They don't want free "education". They want a free piece of paper that says they're good at passing tests and maybe, just maybe know a thing or two about whatever subject is scribbled on said piece of paper. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Degrees of today have become little more than just some new type of quasi-fiat currency that supposedly helps you in your "purchase" of a good job. Combined these pieces of fiat education represent over $1 trillion of debt; most of which was probably leveraged from nearly nothing (if not tax payers money) by a fascist-like company (Sallie Mae) with the governments tentacle up its fat ass (as is the protocol for too big to fail companies of the 21st century).

I don't understand why supposedly "every" company needs to see at least a Bachelors level degree or higher. Go by their word and credentials. If they fail to deliver the desired and claimed productivity for the company fire them and pick someone else. I'd like to know how much talent was shot down by those being degreeless.

azxd
04-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Community College is damn near free, already ... They broke into a Board of Trustee's meeting and made their demands ... LOL

oyarde
04-05-2012, 10:36 AM
I am opposed to police brutality , I am opposed to the ignorant who think there is anything free or they should be entitled to it . In a perfect world , I would have them all carry pepper spray that they had purchased , and when I blow my whistle , they spray themselves.