PDA

View Full Version : Federal Judge Slaps FBI for Continuing OKC Bombing Cover-Up.

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 07:10 AM
During a March 20 hearing in Salt Lake City, U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups described as “astounding” the FBI’s claim that critical video of the 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing had simply gone “missing” – an assertion that buttresses attorney Jesse Trentadue’s belief that the Bureau has spared no effort to cover up critical facts about the atrocity.

Attorney Kathryn Wyer, representing the criminal clique that wittily calls itself the Department of Justice, produced the novel complaint that compelling the FBI to comply with its legal duty to find the video evidence – as opposed to conducting cursory database searches and then dismissing the matter – would be tantamount to issuing a “search warrant.” This objection, which emits the pungent odor of bad conscience and the rank aroma of desperation, is absurd: The purpose of a search warrant is to protect the privacy rights of individual citizens from government invasion, not the reverse.

Amen!

http://www.republicmagazine.com/news/federal-judge-slaps-fbi-for-continuing-okc-bombing-cover-up.html

specsaregood
04-04-2012, 07:49 AM
quite the read there.

Pericles
04-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Wonder how fast it might show up if the judge let the plaintiff supply some volunteers to help go through the FBI archives in order to find it or verify that it is not there.

tod evans
04-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Car wreck.....heart attack........drone crash.........wonder what's about to happen?

specsaregood
04-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Wonder how fast it might show up if the judge let the plaintiff supply some volunteers to help go through the FBI archives in order to find it or verify that it is not there.

Or issued arrest warrants for the people whose legal obligation is to turn it over.

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Car wreck.....heart attack........drone crash.........wonder what's about to happen?

Well, the M.O. here seems to be prison suicide by hanging. After beating oneself within an inch of ones life.

Travlyr
04-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Great find, but on TV the FBI are the "good" guys.

jmdrake
04-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Interesting.

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Interesting.

Indeed. "Conspiracy Theorists' have been on about OKC for sometime now so for us this isn't something new (though the new developments in the story are).
I think it is past time to spout the governments rhetoric back at them.
"If you got nothing to hide then you shouldn't be worried."

ggeezz
04-04-2012, 12:13 PM
This sounds like a plot for great movie if you ask me.

Anti Federalist
04-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Indeed. "Conspiracy Theorists' have been on about OKC for sometime now so for us this isn't something new (though the new developments in the story are).

I'd give that double reps.

I'm tired of being Cassandra by the way, aren't you? :mad:

RiseAgainst
04-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Where's DerailingDaTrain to call that judge a crazy whacked out kooky lunatic conspiracy nut?

dannno
04-04-2012, 01:20 PM
After roughly a decade and a half of investigating the murder of his brother, Jesse Trentadue is convinced that the Bureau is trying to conceal its criminal complicity in the OKC bombing – either by way of culpable negligence in a blown “sting” operation, or as a full partner in a “false flag” operation intended to frame the “radical right” as a domestic terrorist enemy.

I am convinced as well.

specsaregood
04-04-2012, 01:26 PM

?confused? They aren't hiding anything, they just misplaced the evidence. What? you never lost anything? Sure, somebody should be fired or arrested for losing it; but it doesn't mean they are hiding something.

phill4paul
04-04-2012, 01:54 PM
I'd give that double reps.

I'm tired of being Cassandra by the way, aren't you? :mad:

Indeed. Still, I can connect the pieces of the jigsaw as best I can and try to get others to do the same. No skin off my teeth.

However, there are others that have their very skin in the game. Some seemingly change heartfelt convictions over night with no explanation. Some end up suicided over this kinda stuff. Others accidented. Some disappeared never to surface again. Some may call it coincidence. To these people it is very, very real. And lasting.

Anti Federalist
04-04-2012, 04:23 PM
I am convinced as well.

As am I.

Anti Federalist
04-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Indeed. Still, I can connect the pieces of the jigsaw as best I can and try to get others to do the same. No skin off my teeth.

However, there are others that have their very skin in the game. Some seemingly change heartfelt convictions over night with no explanation. Some end up suicided over this kinda stuff. Others accidented. Some disappeared never to surface again. Some may call it coincidence. To these people it is very, very real. And lasting.

As real as it gets.

Ask the families of those killed in and around Mena AK during the 80s.

Or the 30 million dead in US wars since the end of WWII.

The dead lay around the necks of the TPTB like millstones.

Trouble is, they consider them trophies.

Danke
04-04-2012, 05:16 PM
I thought all the cameras in that area of the city malfunctioned together at the time of the explosions?

Cap
04-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Incredible read.

donnay
04-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Here is an excellent documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZRhZpw4s-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6kaCB6DEN8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxRQXnUGJM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-xd-10Shu4