PDA

View Full Version : Video Needed! - Ron Paul Money Bomb Contest - In-It-To-Win-It - Help Promote the Contest

orenbus
04-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Hi All,

Need a little help here, we need a few people to make a introduction video (kind of what Alexa did back in Sept.) for a couple of contests we are going to promote with cash prizes for first and second place.

The contests will be for best money bomb PROMOTION VIDEO and for best money bomb AVATAR

Originally we got in touch with someone that helped us to communicate with Mary from Los Angeles to create a video for us, but we've lost contact with the person that was talking with Mary and the videographer, not sure what's happened but we need to move forward with this. It may also be beneficial to have more than one person create a video so that we can make the contest go viral through social media to find those creative individuals that are interested in participating.

I don't own a camera else I would do this, but I'm hoping one of you can just prop the camera to point to you and read the following script so that we can get the video up on the InToWin2012.com site as well as include it in an announcement email we will be sending out to 10k+ users as well as getting it posted on major Ron Paul websites, etc.

Here is an example of what we need for those that missed Alexa's video back in Sept:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY4maRZV-0U

Here is the script you would be following, this is very general if you see anything we may want to change let me know otherwise feel free to add in your own style etc. when creating the intro video.

If you can please include this image at the end of your video:

http://www.intowin2012.com/images/logos/ii2wi_logo_burst_black_400x400.png

Thanks in advance, and please do this ASAP we need to get the word out fast!

Please PM or contact me once video is available here:
noonebutpaul [at] gmail [dot] com

Hello, Ron Paul supporters. There’s a new MoneyBomb coming up. It happens on April 15. That’s right around the corner… so I’m calling on every one of you to put your creative skills to use!

See, in order to get as many people to donate to the Ron Paul campaign on that day, we need to spread the word. Virally. From banners, to avatars to youtube videos, there are many ways to get the word out. And here we are with a contest to kindle that creative energy. It’s a little competition that will get the grassroots talking, while, at the same time, the fruits of all our creative efforts will help get the word out that this money bomb is happening.

So, we have a video contest and an avatar contest.

The first contest is a video contest.

Make sure it contains the Money Bomb Date of April 15. That’s right
around the corner. Come up with an idea and put it on film. It can be
serious, inspirational, motivational, or funny. You must also include the
words “Moneybomb” and “in it to Win it.’ That’s it. Use the video to rally
support for the newest moneybomb.
Make sure you tell people where to pledge and promote the money bomb, and that’s at www.intowin2012.com. There will be cash prizes for first and second place.
It can be any length you want.
Remember, entries must be posted on the intowin2012.com/contest in by April 14.

Yes, April 14.

We also have an avatar contest. I’m not talking about the movie, folks. I’m talking about those little pictures that appear with every
post found on message boards, and twitter and facebook! I want you to submit avatars that will promote this moneybomb! The words Money Bomb must appear in the image, as well as the date of the money bomb itself! Write the date out, or use numbers, but the date is so important. Keep your avatars at a size no smaller than 180X180. The date is April 15.
As with the video contest, there will be prizes for first and second place.

The deadline, again, is April 14.

(pause)
(shrug)
You’re still here?
Why aren’t you already working on it?
For more information about the contest go to www.intowin2012.com/contest.
Remember, Ron Paul is in it to win it, and so are we!

edit: Also if anyone is interested in helping out with increasing the cash prizes we will be giving out for the contest please chip in here:
http://orenbus.chipin.com/moneybomb-web-dev

DonovanJames
04-04-2012, 07:32 AM
We need more hot chicks asking men to do stuff!

orenbus
04-04-2012, 07:33 AM
We need more hot chicks asking men to do stuff!

this ^

lol

No but seriously anyone can do this if you have a camera just do it! The sooner we can get a video together even if it's rough the sooner we can get the message out about the contest and let video creators and graphic designers do their thing and submit assets for the contest, which will help to promote the MB.

FSP-Rebel
04-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Video makers: make sure you plug the Facebook event and tell your viewers to sign up and invite their friends plus mention checking out the Official MB site.

MelissaCato
04-04-2012, 08:56 AM
We need more hot chicks asking men to do stuff! Hey, all the hot chix are promoting delegates. LOL

orenbus
04-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Our Website/Money Bomb promotion costs Chipin is at 38% still need help if you can.

Additional Funding needed to go towards buying facebook ads, contest prizes for Video/Avatar MB contest, SSL Certificate, and other expenses please help out if you can.

http://orenbus.chipin.com/moneybomb-web-dev