PDA

View Full Version : John Williams of Shadow Stats predicts the rise of a NEW PARTY...

wgadget
04-03-2012, 09:01 PM
...and the reduction of the Democrat or Republican Party to THIRD PARTY STATUS.

I actually just spent at least an hour reading his latest economic report. Very interesting. He predicts a hyperinflationary depression...coming soon.

Scroll down to the second-to-the last page under CLOSING COMMENTS: POLITICAL CONSIDERATIONS..He says in the last paragraph of that section that he leans conservative Republican with a libertarian bent.

http://www.shadowstats.com/article/no-414-hyperinflation-special-report-2012.pdf

Closing Comments—Other Issues

Political Considerations

What lies ahead for the economy and inflation will have significant impact on the U.S. political process,
as economic woes did on the 2010 mid-term election. Historically, the concerns of the electorate have
been dominated by pocketbook issues. Prior to gimmicked methodologies making the reporting of
disposable personal income largely meaningless, that measure was an excellent predictor of presidential
elections.

In every presidential race since 1908, in which consistent, real (inflation-adjusted) annual disposable
income growth was above 3.3%, the incumbent party holding the White House won every time. When
income growth was below 3.3%, the incumbent party lost every time. Again, with redefinitions to the
national income accounts in the last two decades, a consistent measure of disposable income as reported
by the government has disappeared. Yet, even with the upside biases in official reporting, third-quarter
2011 annual growth in real disposable income was 0.1%, well below the traditional 3.3% limit. This
cannot be a happy prospect for the incumbent party holding the White House in 2012.

As was suggested would be the case in the 2008 hyperinflation report, the economy contributed to the
Republicans losing the White House in 2008. In the 2010 report, it was suggested that, ―Present
economic conditions are bleak enough to impair re-election prospects severely for incumbents in the
2010 mid-term election.‖

As noted in the 2011 report, ―A wide variety of possibilities would follow or coincide politically with a
hyperinflationary great depression, but the political status quo likely would not continue. Times would
be financially painful enough to encourage the development of a third party that could move the
Republicans or Democrats to third-party status in the 2012 presidential and congressional elections.‖
That circumstance remains true, given current and likely deteriorating economic conditions, irrespective
of the hyperinflation‘s timing.

Where I always endeavor to keep my political persuasions separate from my analyses, for purposes of
full disclosure, my background is as a conservative Republican with a libertarian bent.

cheapseats
04-03-2012, 09:09 PM
RISE OF A NEW PARTY

Lead, or watch. It's COMING.

Battle to reform the GOP and hang onto it at the same time, clarifying FOR YEARS the difference between bad Republicans and good Republicans AND the difference between ORIGINAL and BOGARTED Tea Party . . . or GET OUT FRONT.

Hmmm, lemme think. DONE.

I don't know if there is one correct quote, or to whom it is attributable: "If you aren't the lead dog, the view is always the same."

qh4dotcom
04-03-2012, 10:58 PM
I think when the truth officially comes out about Obama's ineligibility, that can possibly be the end of the Democratic Party.

FrankRep
04-03-2012, 11:02 PM
:)

Constitution Party, Libertarian Party, Tea Party Alliance - TRUE Third Party Initiative
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?286967-Constitution-Party-Libertarian-Party-Tea-Party-Alliance-TRUE-Third-Party-Initiative

digitaldean
04-03-2012, 11:14 PM
If Mitt gets the nomination then yes a 3rd party person has a great chance in winning in 2012. Just watch videos like the one below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTAZWkHAx-8

More and more people are seeing how close the Republicans and Democrats are getting like he says at the end of the video. Using terms like Republicrat, or Obamney should be the focal point and how both parties are becoming the same.

heavenlyboy34
04-03-2012, 11:22 PM
It won't surprise me at all. Parties are silly. There's no practical differences between the major parties. The GOP began life as a 3rd party, and could easily return to 3rd party status.

idiom
04-03-2012, 11:27 PM
I think when the truth officially comes out about Obama's ineligibility, that can possibly be the end of the Democratic Party.

Lol. They will just retroactively amend the constitution with an executive order. Fixed.

"Oh but the people won't stand for that."

Yes they will. They will probably beg for it.

coffeewithchess
04-03-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm not really sure why anybody would see a "new" party as being able to accomplish anything. Have they not been watching the primary season?

heavenlyboy34
04-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Lol. They will just retroactively amend the constitution with an executive order. Fixed.

"Oh but the people won't stand for that."

Yes they will. They will probably beg for it.
Truth. They already enjoy being bribed with their own money and being raised cradle to grave by the welfare state. If someone seriously posed a threat to the State's expansion, they would be "disappeared" in short order.

heavenlyboy34
04-03-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm not really sure why anybody would see a "new" party as being able to accomplish anything. Have they not been watching the primary season? People in this country tend to be very hung up on partisanship. The laws at every level are also rigged against threats to the regime. It's all wishful thinking, but I understand it.

DerailingDaTrain
04-03-2012, 11:46 PM
I hope it's a good party and not a bad one.

http://ingsoc.net/big_brother.jpg

speciallyblend
04-04-2012, 12:21 AM
RISE OF A NEW PARTY

Battle to reform the GOP and hang onto it at the same time, clarifying FOR YEARS the difference between bad Republicans and good Republicans AND the difference between ORIGINAL and BOGARTED Tea Party . . . or GET OUT FRONT.

Hmmm, lemme think. DONE.

I don't know if there is one correct quote, or to whom it is attributable: "If you aren't the lead dog, the view is always the same."

it won't happen fast enough for you so do not get excited. you will crap on the 3rd party to!

Domalais
04-04-2012, 04:53 AM

:rolleyes:

Liberty74
04-04-2012, 06:02 AM
I have been pitching for half a year that a third party, the Independent Party, could make a splash because the vast majority of people want another option. The liberty movement could easily take it over. They have no leader and no platform. The two party criminal system needs to go. Neither establishment will allow themselves to be overtaken from within.

BUT, few in here would listen and still won't.

mosquitobite
04-04-2012, 06:09 AM
http://heartland.org/policy-documents/june-2005-libertarian-president-dont-laugh

^ that was written back in 2005.

2016: A Libertarian President

By 2012, the Republican Party will split because once their Democrat foes have divided, there is no reason for cultural conservatives and libertarians to stay in the same party. Freed from the burden of defending government intervention in the name of religious values, the new Libertarian Party also will attract former Democrats and even some Progressives (the smart ones).

Hundreds of thousands, and then millions, of people will want to join a new Libertarian Party. Hundreds of elected officials and professional campaign managers and thousands of donors will switch to the new Libertarian Party.

And in 2016, the new Libertarian Party candidate will win the presidential election. Why? Because in a four-way race, only the new Libertarian Party will express values that unite, rather than divide, the American people: individual liberty, equality under the law, free enterprise, and lower taxes.

It is precisely because libertarians don’t steal from one group to give to another that it will emerge as the consensus party in an increasingly polarized and heterogenous society. While the other parties divide to conquer, only libertarians win by uniting voters. In a four-way race, its strategy will be the superior one.

cheapseats
04-04-2012, 06:13 AM
it won't happen fast enough for you so do not get excited.

A-HEM . . . there is also not enough time for STAYING THE COURSE to pan out.

If Ron Paul & THE EXISTING GAME PLAN would double the success it has achieved in 4 years in LESS THAN SEVEN MONTHS, it wouldn't be enough.

you will crap on the 3rd party to!

Do you also read Tarot cards?

cheapseats
04-04-2012, 06:22 AM
If Mitt gets the nomination then yes a 3rd party person has a great chance in winning in 2012.

I don't assign it a "great chance", but I assign it a BETTER chance than ever before.

And I assign a BETTER chance to Ron Paul GOING ALL THE WAY as an Independent than to his clinching the GOP nomination.

I BELIEEEEEVE this. THAT is why I keep banging the same drum.

More and more people are seeing how close the Republicans and Democrats are getting like he says at the end of the video. Using terms like Republicrat, or Obamney should be the focal point and how both parties are becoming the same.

The "parties" are flip signs of the same coin, period.

Once a person "wakes up" to that, it makes ZERO sense to try to PUT THEM BACK ASLEEP (not ALL the way back to sleep, just enough) to buy into the MALARKEY that somehow...within all the craziness and corruption...somehow the Republican party remains BETTER than its dance partner.

speciallyblend
04-04-2012, 06:23 AM
A-HEM . . . there is also not enough time for STAYING THE COURSE to pan out.

If Ron Paul & THE EXISTING GAME PLAN would double the success it has achieved in 4 years in LESS THAN SEVEN MONTHS, it wouldn't be enough.

Do you also read Tarot cards?

haha funny, bottom line you have not offered any solutions . Do you suggest we stop trying to get ron paul the nomination .game over for 2012. you sound like you want us to fold so if we fold you have a better solution? support obama or romney? or what?

the only option is to keep fighting tooth and nail to secure ron paul the gop nomination. If that does not happen will he run 3rd party i hope so but if he does not . Then my second plan is to make sure gary johnson gets on the national debate stage! I do not have to leave the gop to do that. Though you cannot be a ron paul delegate and help him win the gop nomination if your not a republican. so you can cheer in the stands while we fight the good fight in the gop. after august we will see where we are.

you should work for espn, your a great monday morning quarterback.

cheapseats
04-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Do you suggest we stop trying to get ron paul the nomination .game over for 2012.

I am NOT suggesting GAME OVER. I AM suggesting revisions in the GAME PLAN. That sometimes happens DURING a game.

I am MORE than suggesting, I am saying it flat-out...no mamby-pamby qualifiers, like POLITICOS hide behind...HE. WILL. NOT. SNAG. THE. GOP. NOMINATION. Any more than YOU will.

It's RIGGED. This is NEWS to you? Am I Tin Foil Hatter?

UNLIKE YOU, I am suggesting that Ron Paul does not NEED the "Party." Hell, AMERICA does not need the "Party".

I am suggesting that Ron Paul has a better shot at the Presidency as an INDEPENDENT candidate, than he has of winning the GOP nomination.

speciallyblend
04-04-2012, 06:31 AM
I don't assign it a "great chance", but I assign it a BETTER chance than ever before.

And I assign a BETTER chance of Ron Paul GOING ALL THE WAY as an Independent than of clinching the GOP nomination.

I BELIEEEEEVE this. THAT is why I keep banging the same drum.

The "parties" are flip signs of the same coin, period.

Once a person "wakes up" to that, it makes ZERO sense to try to PUT THEM BACK ASLEEP (not ALL the way back to sleep, just enough) to buy into the MALARKEY that somehow...within all the craziness and corruption...somehow the Republican party remains BETTER than its dance partner.

you could of joined the gop and continued banging the drum but you decided not to, thanks/s nothing would of stopped you from going for a 3rd party run if you had been involved in the gop! are you a lp delegate? or cp delegate? are you getting ron paul on the ballot in your state as an indy? what are you doing? other then complaining and banging a drum.

speciallyblend
04-04-2012, 06:36 AM
Indeed NOT.

I am MORE than suggesting, I am saying it flat-out...no mamby-pamby qualifiers, like POLITICOS hide behind...HE. WILL. NOT. SNAG. THE. GOP. NOMINATION. Any more than YOU will.

It's RIGGED. This is NEWS to you? Am I Tin Foil Hatter?

we are building and we are winning and you have no clue if we are going to get the nomination. we are one week away from winning colorado possibly so your putting the cart before the horse and i guess you're the tarot card reader. all i know is i see the delegate list on the cogop website and we have a strong chance to win colorado and many other states . I guess you believe the media and tarot cards.

ps i am all for an indy run if the gop locks out ron paul. did you ever think that we are building support thru the gop until the last day? seriously would you suggest we stop building the movement so your dream of an indy run can happen or should we continue to build so if he decides to run 3rd party. His movement is bigger for a 3rd party run.

cheapseats
04-04-2012, 07:06 AM
we are building...

I KNOW.

Bravo, kudos, well done, good job, congratulations, right on, way to go, way to be, THANK YOU.

"Just" not building big enough, fast enough.

Life is HARD, as well as unfair.

we are winning

Okay Charlie.

and you have no clue

NO clue? None whatsoever?

Just so ya know, the only people who have ever leveled that charge against me are OBAMA DEVOTEES and RON PAUL DEVOTEES.

if we are going to get the nomination.

Then you can take on Obama in the General Election . . . as a REPUBLICAN.

Obama gots hims lots 'n lots of ammo to fire against REPUBLICANS.

In the (mindfuck=indoctrination) SMALL=TALL paradigm, Obama has a VENTI arsenal, with an extra shot.

we are one week away from winning colorado possibly so your putting the cart before the horse and i guess you're the tarot card reader.

It's true, I am also peering into a crystal ball and making predictions.

We collect information, we process it, we THINK, we look around to see if evidence supports our thinking, we come up with conclusions.

I do NOT see Ron Paul winning a brokered Republican convention as being in the ballpark of EDUCATED GUESSES or PROBABLE CONCLUSIONS. The Hallmark Channel assures me that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE and, don't get me wrong, I BELIEEEEVE in miracles.

But THAT'S what it REQUIRES, I believe. Only Fools and Exploiters thereof BANK on miracles.

all i know is i see the delegate list on the cogop website and we have a strong chance to win colorado and many other states .

He has not won even ONE state, but you feel that he has a STRONG CHANCE to win Colorado AND "many other states"?

Which ones?

ps i am all for an indy run if the gop locks out ron paul.

DONE DEAL.

The race has taken a turn.

Y'all are effectively chasing #Santorum, while #Romney turns to #Obama.

ROPE-A-DOPE. That is what I belieeeeve.

did you ever think that we are building support thru the gop until the last day? seriously would you suggest we stop building the movement so your dream of an indy run can happen or should we continue to build so if he dicides to run 3rd party. His movement is bigger for a 3rd party run.

Jeepers, speciallyblend, YES. I HAVE considered that y'all are trying to build support thru the GOP until the last day.

But the OPPORTUNITY COST of playing the rigged Republican game until the last day IS an indie run. Poof, GONE.

Then, if/when Gary Johnson loses as a Third Party candidate...because he doesn't have enough of a Following, and Ron Paul's enthusiastic Following won't support HIM because, I mean, how DARE he pick up a mantle that Ron Paul rejected?...people like YOU can say SEEEE? WE TOLD YOU SO!

And then you can kick off the next election season by assuring a new crop of "Politically Active", and reminding the non-collectivist Collective that THERE IS NO POINT IN TRYING TO BREAK THE TWO-PARTY STRANGLEHOLD. No point at all. Futile. Waste of time. Beating a dead horse.

Be the best you can be to join 'em to beat 'em: BE A REPUBLICAN.

Where there is freedom from petty labels and false dichotomies...and censorship.

THINKING MAN'S loyalty-no-matter-what, rather than BLIND loyalty-no-matter-what.

cheapseats
04-04-2012, 07:24 AM
I have been pitching for half a year that a third party, the Independent Party, could make a splash because the vast majority of people want another option.

I have heard THAT many many many many MANY more times than I have heard I SURE HOPE RON PAUL WINS THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION.

The liberty movement could easily take it over. They have no leader and no platform. The two party criminal system needs to go. Neither establishment will allow themselves to be overtaken from within.

I invite PREPARED GUYS WITH SKILLZ to ponder the likelihood of an Enemy getting the better of him...IN HIS OWN HOUSE, WHEN HE CAN SEE THE ENEMY COMING, AND THE ENEMY HAS INFERIOR FIRE POWER.

BUT, few in here would listen and still won't.

Aye, and a 7-month window of opportunity shrivels by the day.

cheapseats
04-04-2012, 12:08 PM
I KNOW.

Bravo, kudos, well done, good job, congratulations, right on, way to go, way to be, THANK YOU.

"Just" not building big enough, fast enough.

Life is HARD, as well as unfair.

Okay Charlie.

NO clue? None whatsoever?

Just so ya know, the only people who have ever leveled that charge against me are OBAMA DEVOTEES and RON PAUL DEVOTEES.

Then you can take on Obama in the General Election . . . as a REPUBLICAN.

Obama gots hims lots 'n lots of ammo to fire against REPUBLICANS.

In the (mindfuck=indoctrination) SMALL=TALL paradigm, Obama has a VENTI arsenal, with an extra thread.

It's true, I am also peering into a crystal ball and making predictions.

We collect information, we process it, we THINK, we look around to see if evidence supports our thinking, we come up with conclusions.

I do NOT see Ron Paul winning a brokered Republican convention as being in the ballpark of EDUCATED GUESSES or PROBABLE CONCLUSIONS. The Hallmark Channel assures me that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE and, don't get me wrong, I BELIEEEEVE in miracles.

But THAT'S what it REQUIRES, I believe. Only Fools and Exploiters thereof BANK on miracles.

He has not won even ONE state, but you feel that he has a STRONG CHANCE to win Colorado AND "many other states"?

Which ones?

DONE DEAL.

The race has taken a turn.

Y'all are effectively chasing #Santorum, while #Romney turns to #Obama.

ROPE-A-DOPE. That is what I belieeeeve.

Jeepers, speciallyblend, YES. I HAVE considered that y'all are trying to build support thru the GOP until the last day.

But the OPPORTUNITY COST of playing the rigged Republican game until the last day IS an indie run. Poof, GONE.

Then, if/when Gary Johnson loses as a Third Party candidate...because he doesn't have enough of a Following, and Ron Paul's enthusiastic Following won't support HIM because, I mean, how DARE he pick up a mantle that Ron Paul rejected?...people like YOU can say SEEEE? WE TOLD YOU SO!

And then you can kick off the next election season by assuring a new crop of "Politically Active", and reminding the non-collectivist Collective that THERE IS NO POINT IN TRYING TO BREAK THE TWO-PARTY STRANGLEHOLD. No point at all. Futile. Waste of time. Beating a dead horse.

Be the best you can be to join 'em to beat 'em: BE A REPUBLICAN.

Where there is freedom from petty labels and false dichotomies...and censorship.

THINKING MAN'S loyalty-no-matter-what, rather than BLIND loyalty-no-matter-what.

Some edits IN BOLD that I think are worth considering, OR I WOULDN'T SPEND THE TIME.

Lotsa STUDENTS of Economics around here, yes? First law of Economics, yes? RESOURCES ARE SCARCE.

In the LIFE IS SHORT paradigm, TIME is the most valuable resource.

CaptainAmerica
04-04-2012, 12:09 PM
It won't happen . Just expect the Tea Party of 2008 scenario to happen again...a hijacked movement of old farts who think they are leading a grassroots effort but are really just creating the same shit all over again.

cheapseats
04-04-2012, 12:21 PM
It won't happen .

Could be the MOTTO around here.

Just expect . . . . . . . to happen again

That could ALSO be a motto around here.

THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON WHY NOT.

Lemme ask you a question, CaptainAmerica...prefacing it by saying I KNOW, I KNOW, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

(PURELY HYPOTHETICAL'S are very...indeed surprisingly...popular on this "politically active" board, so long as ya don't break ranks.)

If multitudes poured into the streets, like Egyptians channeling fuckin' Howard Beale...won't take NO for an answer, turbocharged by RIGHTEOUS ANGER...demanding that a candidate (or write-in option) be on ALL ballots...do you think Officials would deploy whatever force is necessary to prop up not-only-manmade-but-capricious rules that specifically PREVENT a populist option on the ballot?

Europe is watching.

The Middle East is watching.

The good news, if they DO unleash hell, is that everyone will PROMPTLY cease wanting to be in a "new" World Order with us.

puppetmaster
04-04-2012, 12:30 PM

lol that would be great.

John F Kennedy III
04-04-2012, 01:20 PM
RISE OF A NEW PARTY

Hmmm, lemme think. DONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0F0kK45lVyk

cheapseats
04-04-2012, 01:40 PM
ImplausibleEndeavors ‏ @MindOfMo
Friends and Relationships? They're only good when they trace to confident #Independence. Otherwise, what do people bring to the table? NEED.

INDEPENDENCE = GOOD

We have more choice for TOILET PAPER than for President, arguably BETTER choice. #Obama is disappointment. #Romney is dud. WHAT ELSE YA GOT?

MILLIONS & MILLIONS of Americans say NIET to both #Obama & #Romney. Is our choice to SUCK UP LESSER OF EVILS, or may we have another option?

"Greatest country on earth!" #Exceptionalism, fiddle dee dee. Are we seriously telling world that #Obama and #Romney are the BEST WE'VE GOT?

Set aside FEELINGS, if you can. I REALIZE that what you want is for people to pimp Ron Paul as a Republican, but I'm not gonna do that. I believe the Republican Party is WRONG, and that it would be wrong for me to get into agenda-specific cahoots with them. I already MADE my deal with the Devil...and I am STILL paying for it, thank you very much. I LEARNED my lesson.

Given that we have IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES, and considering that Ron Paul has NEXT TO NO chance of winning the Republican nomination...granted, even less of a chance because Independents like me refuse to do as we're told and "fall in line" behind the "Grand" OLD Party...I am interested to know whether Die Hards view a Johnson/Libertarian challenge as HELPFUL or HURTFUL to Ron Paul.

FindLiberty
04-04-2012, 03:27 PM
I don't think a "Revolution" will be sweeping through the USA at any moment now in 2012. IMO, It will have to rise from ashes... Maybe after the military's apple pie scented nerve agent wafts down the streets, or all that ammo the TSA just purchased gets used up.

However, the process is underway NOW as the failed empire exposes itself to everyone else to see. At the same time, the Ron Paul / Liberty revolution is getting the good word out thanks to modern communication technology. His message has slipped right past the government MSM propaganda organs of deception.

My question for the future is, "will we just get fooled again"?

FindLiberty
04-04-2012, 03:31 PM
It won't happen . Just expect the Tea Party of 2008 scenario to happen again...a hijacked movement of old farts who think they are leading a grassroots effort but are really just creating the same shit all over again.

yea, I keep hoping the LP can gain traction somehow... without the hijacking scenario.

Pericles
04-04-2012, 04:13 PM
The issue is that current law and regulation lock in the existing duopoloy.

You only get the cash and the ballot access by having your party get votes in the previous election.

Look at the history of the Reform Party in trying to get into the game. In 1996, Perot had to be the candidate because the election fund would not allocate money to a party with no history - and thus qualify for the cash. Because Perot got less than 10% of the vote in 1996, in the 2000 election the Reform party didn't even get $20 mil of the election fund, while the Repubs and Demos got well over $150 mil each.

Many states have minimum percentage of vote requirement to keep a party on the ballot. MN is an exception in that all parties face the same requirement for ballot access - thus Ventura had a more level playing field than a 3rd party faces in any other state.

The Rs and Ds are the only private associations that have official government status (and thus money) from government sources in order to maintain their hold on power, and given that one or both of them have to totally implode before some other entity can gain a substantial foothold at the federal level.

Liberty74
04-04-2012, 04:38 PM

The reason the Tea Party - the movement - was hijacked was precisely because it was NOT a political party.

If a new political party rises (as in we take over the Independent Party where 40% of Americans are at), it would be next to impossible for the establishments to hijack.

Some of us are thinking on a bigger scale and a true revolution to bring down the two party criminal system. It's called WINNING!

cheapseats
04-04-2012, 04:53 PM
The reason the Tea Party - the movement - was hijacked was precisely because it was NOT a political party.

AND because Ron Paul decided to stay in the GOP.

AND because they are MASTERS of this game.

AND because original Tea Partiers were TERMINALLY UNIQUE, not only rejecting but RIDICULING thinking from outside THEIR OWN BOX, that they imagine they are not in. People wanna feel SPECIAL, I get it. Ron Paul Early Adopters NEED the numbers-on-paper of eww-cooties-others, but they don't really want eww-cootie-others to JOIN them.

AND because no one wants to get hurt. Quite understandable, that. I'LL STAND IN FRONT, howz that?

If a new political party rises (as in we take over the Independent Party where 40% of Americans are at), it would be next to impossible for the establishments to hijack.

LANDSLIDE is the only way. Whether IN THE VOTING BOOTH or IN THE STREETS.

Some of us are thinking on a bigger scale and a true revolution to bring down the two party criminal system. It's called WINNING!

More consequentially, it's called DOING THE RIGHT THING.

TheLibertarianNationalist
04-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I like the platform of the Modern Whig Party. Nothing too extreme on either side and could lead to some real chance. Most will obviously reject extreme parties like Libertarian, Constitution, and the Green Party.