PDA

View Full Version : Can someone professionalize my NH Tea Party ad please?

max
11-14-2007, 05:07 PM
I will running a 1/2 page in NH Union Leader pimping the Boston Tea Party. This will kill 2 birds with one stone. It's advertisng Ron Paul in early primary state AND acting as a fundraiser in a state that has largest per capita of donations to RP in America!

NH is Boston Red Sox country so there's a theme that ties in with the World Series champs. I'm not looking to get bogged down in a million suggestions here. I just want to run with the wording pretty much as is in the intersts of saving time and headaches.

If you dont like the wording, you dont have to chip-in. This will cost about $2900 but it's great bang for the buck just before the primary and just before the Tea party.

As you will see, graphic design is not my forte. Can someone take this and jazz it up for me ASAP. I'll then start a chip-in and show it to some of my local contacts as well.

PM me if you can do this in next day or two. I'd like to run it 1 week before the party.

You can download it at www.ronpaulpostcards.com

max
11-14-2007, 05:10 PM
we can also use the professional version as a basic template for activists across america to run in newspapers

libertythor
11-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Bump Design isn't my forte either, but yes someone please help out Max. Us Grassroots together are like an unbreakable bundle of sticks.

brumans
11-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Are you paying for this excerpt yourself? How much did it cost?

max
11-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Are you paying for this excerpt yourself? How much did it cost?

it will be just under $3000...i'm putting in 100....folks in my meetup will probably kick in 200-300....i'll start a chip in here for the difference...

when i ran my founders ad i raised 5200 in here...(and 1800 on the outside) in short time....so 2500 chip-in here will be easy

max
11-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Bump Design isn't my forte either, but yes someone please help out Max. Us Grassroots together are like an unbreakable bundle of sticks.

except for larry of usa today fame.....he's a friggin redwood tree all by himself!