PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Massie coming up on Mandy Connell radio show (audio added)

MRoCkEd
04-03-2012, 07:57 AM
www.whas.com tune in

Sola_Fide
04-03-2012, 09:42 AM
...http://www.whas.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=MandyShow&selected_podcast=Mandy_Hour_1_4-3-12_FIN_1333463055_7535.mp3

MRoCkEd
04-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks, good interview

Jeremy
04-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Starts a little more than half way through that link.

It was a good response.

BamaFanNKy
04-03-2012, 05:36 PM
No response needed. Geoff Davis is butt hurt because he's already backing Alecia behind the scenes. Meanwhile Alecia is skipping budget votes to go to fundraisers. WOW!

Granted, Geoff Davis DOES NOT like Rand at all and Thomas is as close to Rand as it gets.

Jeremy
04-03-2012, 06:16 PM
No response needed. Geoff Davis is butt hurt because he's already backing Alecia behind the scenes. Meanwhile Alecia is skipping budget votes to go to fundraisers. WOW!

Granted, Geoff Davis DOES NOT like Rand at all and Thomas is as close to Rand as it gets.

Alecia is looking like the new Trey. Anyone have a list of her voting record? Unlike Trey, she has a voting record!

BamaFanNKy
04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Alecia is looking like the new Trey. Anyone have a list of her voting record? Unlike Trey, she has a voting record!

Gary Moore is who I worry about more. Alecia is burning her on house down right now.

Sola_Fide
04-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Gary Moore is who I worry about more. Alecia is burning her on house down right now.

Gary Moore declared himself the front-runner today.

Adrock
04-03-2012, 10:59 PM

What is the story on Gary Moore? Another establishment candidate? Is he a legit threat, or just the next runner up after Alecia's campaign implodes?

Sola_Fide
04-03-2012, 11:16 PM
What is the story on Gary Moore? Another establishment candidate? Is he a legit threat, or just the next runner up after Alecia's campaign implodes?

He has some significant negatives in Boone County from things like the parks tax. In his speeches, he says he is the "most Christian" candidate in the race, and he constantly uses the religious card to assure everyone of how he will make his faith part of his governing philosophy. I'm a Christian myself and it makes me sick hearing him.

Think of Moore like a Santorum-type figure (which unfortunately could play well in District 4). His fiscal credentials can be called in to question and he goes off the deep end with religious talk. He could be a player, no doubt.

Adrock
04-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Did anyone listen to Hour 2? Had a lot of good comments from the host and the callers about the ad. Very good smart move by the campaign. Lot's of good buzz. Only the haters are hating.

Sola_Fide
04-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Did anyone listen to Hour 2? Had a lot of good comments from the host and the callers about the ad. Very good smart move by the campaign. Lot's of good buzz. Only the haters are hating.

I've heard that Mandy Connell is on our team (wink, wink).

BamaFanNKy
04-04-2012, 06:54 AM
I've heard that Mandy Connell is on our team (wink, wink).

I would not say that at all. She likes a few in the race. She did get behind Rand but she's not invested in this race since it's not her district.

Sola_Fide
04-04-2012, 07:06 AM
I would not say that at all. She likes a few in the race. She did get behind Rand but she's not invested in this race since it's not her district.

Someone told me this recently. Someone we all know.

BamaFanNKy
04-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Someone told me this recently. Someone we all know.

I'm sure she is sympathetic.