PDA

View Full Version : Identify the candidate.

PolicyReader
04-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Following are four quotes, one from each GOP hopeful. Consider them and hazard your guess as to who supplied each quote. I'll post back later with the answers. (One of them should pretty much be a gimme ;) )

1. "It was the right decision to go into Iraq. I supported it at the time; I support it now."

2. "If we don't use this as the moment to replace Saddam after we replace the Taliban, we are setting the stage for disaster."

3. “As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else. It's being drawn to Iraq. You know what? I want to keep it on Iraq. I don't want the eye to come back to the United States.”

4. "Another term for preventive war is aggressive war - starting wars because someday, somebody, might do something to us. That is not part of the American tradition."

Crystallas
04-03-2012, 02:04 AM
Mitt
Newt
Frothy
Ron

jcannon98188
04-03-2012, 06:28 AM
Following are four quotes, one from each GOP hopeful. Consider them and hazard your guess as to who supplied each quote. I'll post back later with the answers. (One of them should pretty much be a gimme ;) )

1. "It was the right decision to go into Iraq. I supported it at the time; I support it now."

2. "If we don't use this as the moment to replace Saddam after we replace the Taliban, we are setting the stage for disaster."

3. “As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else. It's being drawn to Iraq. You know what? I want to keep it on Iraq. I don't want the eye to come back to the United States.”

4. "Another term for preventive war is aggressive war - starting wars because someday, somebody, might do something to us. That is not part of the American tradition."

Obviously Ron Paul said the 3rd one. Who else would talk about hobbits? :)

PolicyReader
04-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Obviously Ron Paul said the 3rd one. Who else would talk about hobbits? :)
Obviously ;)