PDA

View Full Version : Notable member of the Bankster elite joins creepy iris ID company.

Anti Federalist
04-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Shit like this breaks my heart, when I realize I'm the last generation on planet earth to know what it was like to live and work and play without being under 24/7 surveillance.

What hurts even more is that 1984 is being so eagerly embraced.

24/7 Government Spying on You

Posted by Michael S. Rozeff on April 2, 2012 08:27 AM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/109163.html

One of the many reasons for terminating government-as-we-know-it is its expansion into 24/7 monitoring of everything about you: who you are, where you are, what you receive, what you spend, whom you associate with, what you communicate, and more. See this article on India.

There can be no question that the cashless society and iris identification, no matter how willingly people accept this and other similar bait, easily become tools of total control over any person as used by government and police. The controllers can fuse these tools (and others like cell phones, cameras, and internet monitoring) into a comprehensive package of control, when combined with new laws about almost anything.

Archibald Cox, Jr., a member of the banking elite, (former chairman, Barclays Americas; past CEO of Morgan Stanley International, First Boston Corporation), has joined the board of directors of Eyelock, Inc., an iris id company. More and more corporations depend on and exploit connections to the banking-government-military-financial-industrial-communications-transportation-education complex, as fascism takes firmer root in this land.