PDA

View Full Version : Real Or Fake? Pentagon Proposal to Lobotomize ‘Terrorists’ Using Virus

John F Kennedy III
04-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Real Or Fake? Pentagon Proposal to Lobotomize ‘Terrorists’ Using Virus

Whatever true providence of video clip, brain eating vaccines are a fact

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Monday, April 2, 2012

A video on You Tube appears to show a Pentagon briefing in which the idea of lobotomizing terrorists to remove their religious fanaticism using a manufactured virus containing a vaccine is seriously proposed, although debate has raged about whether the clip is authentic or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM9v9iv6dZo&feature=player_detailpage

The footage shows a speaker giving a lecture to a handful of attendees and is accompanied by authentic-looking Department of Defense project ID numbers. According to the text on the clip, the lecture took place inside a Pentagon briefing room.

The speaker discusses how certain people are predisposed to be religious fundamentalists because they have an aggressive VMAT 2 (God) gene which causes them to act on their beliefs in fanatical ways.

After a member of the audience asks the speaker if the idea is to “by spreading this virus….eliminate individuals who are going on to a bomb fest, who are going into a market and blowing it apart,” the speaker confirms, “by vaccinating them against this, we’ll eliminate this behavior.”

The question of how to implement the vaccine is answered by the speaker when he responds to the man in the audience, who raises doubts over the feasibility of performing CT scans on suspected terrorists rather than just “putting a bullet in their head”.

“The virus would immunize against this VMAT 2 gene and that would….essentially turn a fanatic into a normal person, and we think that would have major effects in the Middle East,” states the speaker.

The audience member then asks, “How do you suggest this can be dispersed, via an aerosol?” – to which the speaker responds, “The present plan and the tests we’ve done so far have used respiratory viruses such as flu and we believe that’s a satisfactory way to get the exposure of the largest part of the population.”

The speaker confirms that the name of the proposal is “Funvax – the vaccine for religious fundamentalism.”

Debate over the video’s authenticity has raged over the course of the past year since the video was uploaded to You Tube.

Skeptics argue that the image of the brain scan used in the lecture, which according to the time stamp on the video took place in June 2005, is actually taken from a 2010 Neurology.org article on a completely different subject. The two images are also clearly the same brain, whereas the speaker in the clip claims they are from two different people.

The other point made by skeptics to illustrate that the clip is a hoax is the claim that the audio is not in time with the speakers on the video. This is a weaker argument – the audio would not be in perfect sync on a You Tube clip anyway, plus the back and forth exchanges between the two speakers allied with their hand gestures do appear to be authentic, in that the audience member is expressing genuine shock at the scope of the idea.

The only information about ‘Funvax’ comes from a single source, a website run by “supporters” of an individual named Joey Lambardi. There is no other confirmation or discussion of ‘Funvax’ from any official source or mainstream website.

Whatever the true providence of the video clip, the fact that brain eating vaccines which alter brain chemistry to perform a de facto lobotomy on the subject have been developed are now being promoted to the general public is a fact.

Back in 2010, Dr Robert Sapolsky, professor of neuroscience at Stanford University in California, announced that he had created a vaccine to impose a state of “focused calm” by altering brain chemistry.

The proposals ominously hark back to George Lucas’ 1971 dystopian chiller THX 1138, in which the population is controlled and subjugated through the use of special drugs to suppress emotion.

Feeling stress, getting angry, expressing emotion and displaying passion are all innate, natural and vital aspects of human behavior. Reacting with stress to dangerous or uncomfortable situations is an essential and healthy response, and is one shared by just about every living thing on the planet.

However, scientists are now telling us that getting angry, upset and passionate is abnormal and needs to be “treated” through a fresh dose of pharmaceutical drugs and injections that will virtually lobotomize us into submissive compliance.

Likewise, the notion that populations should be unwillingly vaccinated to lobotomize them of their religious beliefs is also clearly an abomination against free will and represents the ultimate tool of a scientific dictatorship.

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/real-or-fake-pentagon-proposal-to-lobotomize-terrorists-using-virus/

dannno
04-02-2012, 04:28 PM
It might curb religious fanaticism but I doubt it will end blowback.

FrankRep
04-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Fake.

12-01-2011

Debunked: FunVax, Pentagon Briefing on Removing the God Gene
http://metabunk.org/threads/317-Debunked-FunVax-Pentagon-Briefing-on-Removing-the-God-Gene

Origanalist
04-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Does it matter? Is there somebody who doubts that they would do this?

donnay
04-02-2012, 07:31 PM
I put nothing past this scientific dictatorship this country is heading towards. These are the same people who want to put Lithium in our water.

Fox News Covers Mass Drugging of Society with Lithium
http://www.prisonplanet.com/fox-news-covers-mass-drugging-of-society-with-lithium.html

John F Kennedy III
04-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Does it matter? Is there somebody who doubts that they would do this?

I do not doubt it one bit. It's real, at least I know TPTB want to do this, that is.

FrankRep
04-02-2012, 07:53 PM
I do not doubt it one bit. It's real, at least I know TPTB want to do this, that is.
The video, however, is not real.

WilliamC
04-02-2012, 08:02 PM
It seems real.

I've a Ph.D. in Genetics and understand exactly what he's talking about.

VMAT2 (Vesicular Monoamine Transporter) is a gene encoding a plasma membrane localized transport protein which is involved in the re-uptake of the neurotransmitters from the synaptic cleft where they are concentrated after synaptic firing during neural activity.

Apparently one Dean Harner, also a geneticist who, interesting enough obtained a BA from Trinity College, has written a book in which he links VMAT2 expression in humans to, among other things, spirituality. It is known that VMAT2 function is impaired by cocaine and amphetamines and is linked to depression and such in humans.

This looks like any number of research presentations I've seen, the only question I would have is what tissue is the RT-PCR data coming from, certainly they aren't taking samples of brain tissue to get these? I just don't know enough about it's expression without doing some reading.

But the fMRI imaging is quite convincing and is typical of the advances in brain imaging going on.

I'm telling you we're on the verge of a 'truth machine (http://coins.ha.com/c/content.zx?content=ttm)', and that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing since it's the politicians who are the most psychopathic liars amongst us and brain imaging works on every one, even psychopaths.

Oh, as far as developing a virus that targets individuals with specific alleles I again would have to read up on it to give an authoritative answer but this certainly isn't the first time it's been discussed.

John F Kennedy III
04-02-2012, 08:06 PM
The video, however, is not real.

I didn't read your link. What is fake about it? That it isn't from the Pentagon?

row row fight da powah
04-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a potential zombie apocalypse may be coming our way.

John F Kennedy III
04-02-2012, 08:09 PM
It seems real.

I've a Ph.D. in Genetics and understand exactly what he's talking about.

VMAT2 (Vesicular Monoamine Transporter) is a gene encoding a plasma membrane localized transport protein which is involved in the re-uptake of the neurotransmitters from the synaptic cleft where they are concentrated after synaptic firing during neural activity.

Apparently one Dean Harner, also a geneticist who, interesting enough obtained a BA from Trinity College, has written a book in which he links VMAT2 expression in humans to, among other things, spirituality. It is known that VMAT2 function is impaired by cocaine and amphetamines and is linked to depression and such in humans.

This looks like any number of research presentations I've seen, the only question I would have is what tissue is the RT-PCR data coming from, certainly they aren't taking samples of brain tissue to get these? I just don't know enough about it's expression without doing some reading.

But the fMRI imaging is quite convincing and is typical of the advances in brain imaging going on.

I'm telling you we're on the verge of a 'truth machine (http://coins.ha.com/c/content.zx?content=ttm)', and that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing since it's the politicians who are the most psychopathic liars amongst us and brain imaging works on every one, even psychopaths.

Oh, as far as developing a virus that targets individuals with specific alleles I again would have to read up on it to give an authoritative answer but this certainly isn't the first time it's been discussed.

If you get around to it reading up on this, I would love to hear what you think.

row row fight da powah
04-02-2012, 08:21 PM

I've always thought the end of the world would be brought about through pestilence. Let's hope I'm wrong. We've heard of various illnesses that have killed a lot of people in the past; bubonic plague, small pox, influenza. Surely, ALL of those are man-made with the sole intent of depopulation.

Sometimes I feel that history DOES indeed repeat itself. Maybe there was a point in this world where greed and corruption took over, everything was once at this stage before, civilization destroyed itself, only to slowly rebuild after the earth finally healed itself. True or not, we need to be the force that denies that from happening. If we don't, nobody will. They must be stopped at all costs.

WilliamC
04-02-2012, 08:21 PM
If you get around to it reading up on this, I would love to hear what you think.
Just to clarify, the viruses he is talking about are the viruses that cause the common cold and I'm almost certain that the idea would be to infect as many people as possible, both your target and non-target populations, but somehow have a gene engineered into the viral genome which would encode a protein that inhibits the VAT2 protein from doing it's job.

Without knowing more about VAT2 I don't know what that inhibitor would be, possibly a antibody that binds to the extracellular portion of VAT2, but I don't know of any way to encode a virus that can 'detect' the VAT2 protein or somehow only infect people with specific alleles of VAT2; the receptors to which the viruses bind when they infect us are universal and have nothing to do with the VAT2 gene at all.

WilliamC
04-02-2012, 08:26 PM
I've always thought the end of the world would be brought about through pestilence. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Well there is much speculation that both AIDS and SARS, for example, are engineered viruses.

It certainly is in the realm of the possible from a technology point of view.

Create a virus and a real vaccine to said virus, and vaccinate the people you want to survive.

Then release the virus, causing disease, which causes a mass panic leading to mass vaccination which itself contains an infectious virus is a well developed SciFy trope.

row row fight da powah
04-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Well there is much speculation that both AIDS and SARS, for example, are engineered viruses.

It certainly is in the realm of the possible from a technology point of view.

Create a virus and a real vaccine to said virus, and vaccinate the people you want to survive.

Then release the virus, causing disease, which causes a mass panic leading to mass vaccination which itself contains an infectious virus is a well developed SciFy trope.

I don't put it past them one bit. I've thought of what could lie ahead in the future, and that certainly has been a likely possibility in my mind. I'm trying to develop survival tactics for all sorts of various situations.

Working Poor
04-02-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm telling you we're on the verge of a 'truth machine', and that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing since it's the politicians who are the most psychopathic liars amongst us and brain imaging works on every one, even psychopaths.

But could politicians not avoid the truth machine or is it something would effect all humans?

Kylie
04-02-2012, 08:53 PM
I've always thought the end of the world would be brought about through pestilence. Let's hope I'm wrong. We've heard of various illnesses that have killed a lot of people in the past; bubonic plague, small pox, influenza. Surely, ALL of those are man-made with the sole intent of depopulation.

Sometimes I feel that history DOES indeed repeat itself. Maybe there was a point in this world where greed and corruption took over, everything was once at this stage before, civilization destroyed itself, only to slowly rebuild after the earth finally healed itself. True or not, we need to be the force that denies that from happening. If we don't, nobody will. They must be stopped at all costs.

The only problem I see with your last statement is that I don't know what you mean by, "at all costs". That term would be what those that you speak against would use that term to do precisely what you fear. So in turn, you will do something just as bad in order to stop them from their atrocity? Not trying to bag on you at all, just want to keep you honest too. We do want to keep them from bringing their terrible ideas to fruition, but we do not want to lose ourselves in the process. :)

row row fight da powah
04-02-2012, 09:09 PM
The only problem I see with your last statement is that I don't know what you mean by, "at all costs". That term would be what those that you speak against would use that term to do precisely what you fear. So in turn, you will do something just as bad in order to stop them from their atrocity? Not trying to bag on you at all, just want to keep you honest too. We do want to keep them from bringing their terrible ideas to fruition, but we do not want to lose ourselves in the process. :)

Betrayal begets blood. I'm sorry, but what did the founders do to treasonous bastards? They didn't give them a cup of tea and send them away at the tax payers' expense. No, they rid society of the evil beasts in hopes to never allow their evil intent to spread. The most heinous crimes known to the people back then, the government does on a daily basis with no bad consequences. To hell with them.

If I were in presented in a situation where I had to do something that I thought may not have been a nice thing to do, but was absolutely sure in my convictions and with conclusive evidence that it would help to restore society back to a form of humility, I would in a heartbeat. I am only but one man, but if I can contribute positively to the cause of bringing about a greater future for all of mankind, you can be damned sure I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

emazur
04-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Couldn't they just use the Ludivico technique?
http://reason.com/assets/mc/mwelch/2010_05/clockwork_orange.jpg
Speaking of A Clockwork Orange...
Kubrick:

"The central idea of the film has to do with the question of free-will. Do we lose our humanity if we are deprived of the choice between good and evil? Do we become, as the title suggests, A Clockwork Orange? Recent experiments in conditioning and mind control on volunteer prisoners in America have taken this question out of the realm of science-fiction. ...Alex represents the unconscious: man in his natural state. After he is given the Ludovico 'cure' he has been 'civilized', and the sickness that follows may be viewed as the neurosis imposed by society"

Anthony Burgess:

"It was the sense of this division, well us and sick them, that led me to write, in 1960, a short novel called A Clockwork Orange. It is not, in my view, a very good novel... but it sincerely presented my abhorrence of the view that some people were criminals and others not. A denial of the universal inheritance of sin is characteristic of Pelagian societies like that of Britain, and it was in Britain, about 1960, that respectable people began to murmur about the growth of juvenile delinquency and suggest (that the young criminals) were a somehow inhuman breed and required inhuman treatment... There were irresponsible people who spoke of aversion therapy... Society, as ever, was put first. ...I am committed to freedom of choice... It is better to have our streets infested with murderous young hoodlums than to deny individual freedom of choice. ...The unintended destruction of Alex's capacity for enjoying music symbolizes the State's imperfect understanding (or volitional ignorance) of the whole nature of man, and of the consequences of its own decisions. We may not be able to trust man- meaning ourselves- very far, but we must trust the State far less"

CaptainAmerica
04-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Whos the real terrorist?

WilliamC
04-03-2012, 05:41 AM
But could politicians not avoid the truth machine or is it something would effect all humans?

James Halperin, the author of a book by the same name a free copy of which is linked to in my post, has done a good job of describing how such a brain imaging technology would probably be implemented in the real world.

Already there are individuals willing to voluntarily pay for brain imaging now so they can either be used in a court to help prove their innocence, and just like DNA evidence (which was criticized at first by those who didn't understand it, or perhaps those that did understand it and for their own nefarious reasons didn't want the technology to because it would make it harder for them to cover up their misdeeds) I believe that the court system will be the first place it will have widespread application, least in civilian society.

I've no doubt the military will have their own uses for it, but when I think about it I'm not sure that's a bad thing. Supposedly right now as we speak there is a rift in the Pentagon with about 60% being fully committed to their Oath to the US Constitution and the rest either not committed or committed to the destruction of the USA. A truth machine test upon swearing or affirming the Oath of Service for military personal, or of course politicians and their Oath of Office, would be another obvious first use of this technology.

The real advantage that psychopaths have is the ability to lie so convincingly that they have no emotional response to lying. That doesn't mean they don't know they are lying intellectually, indeed it's impossible to not to know when you are lying or confused, although of course you can believe something that is false and that isn't lying.

Just as our DNA has been mapped and found to be pretty universal in how it identifies not only individual humans but biological species as well, brain imaging and brain function are also being mapped and it is clear that complex patterns of brain activity are pretty universal in humans and that anyone who does not have actual physical brain damage will have common brain patterns which can be used, among other things, to tell when they are consciously lying.

So by virtue of refusing to take a truth machine test we could reasonable conclude a politician intends to lie, and I for one wouldn't support them.

Come to think of it I already don't support most of them except Ron Paul. Support for Ron Paul is already a truth machine of sorts for politicians.

WilliamC
04-03-2012, 05:52 AM

I'm not lying when I say I'd like to arrest, try, and either jail or execute convicted psychopaths that have committed heinous crimes.

I'll kill them myself in some situations, and live with whatever guilt that causes me.

But I never have any intention of inflicting unnecessary pain or suffering to any conscious animal for any reason, I am 100% against physical torture. Which is not to say I am against interrogation and causing mental stress under some circumstances.

The ability to know when someone is lying by means of a non-intrusive, non-harmful brain scan would be a great thing in my opinion, since the only things I really have to hide are nothing that would ever violate the rights of others.

Kylie
04-03-2012, 07:08 AM
I'm not lying when I say I'd like to arrest, try, and either jail or execute convicted psychopaths that have committed heinous crimes.

I'll kill them myself in some situations, and live with whatever guilt that causes me.

But I never have any intention of inflicting unnecessary pain or suffering to any conscious animal for any reason, I am 100% against physical torture. Which is not to say I am against interrogation and causing mental stress under some circumstances.

The ability to know when someone is lying by means of a non-intrusive, non-harmful brain scan would be a great thing in my opinion, since the only things I really have to hide are nothing that would ever violate the rights of others.

I agree. I want them stopped too, but I'm not going to become an immoral(in my eyes) person to do it. Therein lies the problem, since the others seem not to worry one iota about doing immoral things in order to get their ends. But I, personally, just don't want to be that kind of person.

WilliamC
04-03-2012, 07:18 AM
I agree. I want them stopped too, but I'm not going to become an immoral(in my eyes) person to do it. Therein lies the problem, since the others seem not to worry one iota about doing immoral things in order to get their ends. But I, personally, just don't want to be that kind of person.

The problem as I see it is that they can lie about their intentions.

Evil people who are unable to control themselves and stupidly commit acts of violence are pretty easy to spot and get rid of.

But evil people who can control themselves and lie about their intentions can be very hard to detect, and when they desire power over others they cause great damage to society.

All of us think or imagine ourselves doing wrong at some point, but the vast majority of us, the vast majority of the time, neither want to harm others or are looking for ways to do so.

If that were the case driving would be impossible since anyone who had a grudge against someone would simply wait until they could run them over with a car, and we rarely see that happening.

row333au
04-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims' central nervous system

Mind-bending ‘psychotronic’ guns that can effectively turn people into zombies have been given the go-ahead by Russian president Vladimir Putin.

The futuristic weapons – which will attack the central nervous system of their victims – are being developed by the country’s scientists.

They could be used against Russia’s enemies and, perhaps, its own dissidents by the end of the decade.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123415/Putin-targets-foes-zombie-gun-attack-victims-central-nervous-system.html

John F Kennedy III
04-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Whos the real terrorist?

Found him!

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/0/0d/MikeFichera--Cap-Classic-red-white-blue.jpg/180px-MikeFichera--Cap-Classic-red-white-blue.jpg

Kylie
04-03-2012, 01:30 PM
The problem as I see it is that they can lie about their intentions.

Evil people who are unable to control themselves and stupidly commit acts of violence are pretty easy to spot and get rid of.

But evil people who can control themselves and lie about their intentions can be very hard to detect, and when they desire power over others they cause great damage to society.

All of us think or imagine ourselves doing wrong at some point, but the vast majority of us, the vast majority of the time, neither want to harm others or are looking for ways to do so.

If that were the case driving would be impossible since anyone who had a grudge against someone would simply wait until they could run them over with a car, and we rarely see that happening.

Ah, I see now what you were alluding to as far as the machine.

Thanks for the perspective! :)