PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon has no records of Osama bin Laden’s death

John F Kennedy III
04-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Pentagon has no records of Osama bin Laden’s death

Dr. Eowyn
Fellowship of the Minds
April 2, 2012

Obama touts the Navy SEALS’ raid and killing of Osama bin Laden in his hideaway compound in Abbotabad, Pakistan, as one of, if not the greatest, achievements of his administration. Reportedly, the administration even disclosed details of the raid to Hollywood for an upcoming movie, Zero Dark Thirty, directed by Kathryn Bigelow.

The movie is scheduled to be released — SURPRISE! — on October 12, 2012, within a month of the presidential election.

Joseph Straw reports for the N.Y. Daily News, Aug. 11, 2011, that the CIA defended its collaboration with the maker of Zero Dark Thirty. CIA spokesman Preston Golson said that such collaboration with filmmakers has precedent and is part of the CIA’s “public outreach.” Despite the CIA’s insistence, Congressman Peter King (R-Long Island), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, has demanded that the Pentagon and CIA inspectors general investigate whether the agencies breached policy in this case, in particular whether the filmmakers saw classified material or got access to personnel working under cover.

Given that, it is curious, to say the least, that, in response to a Freedom of Information Act request made by the Associated Press, the Pentagon says it has no records — not one photo, not one video, not even an e-mail — of bin Laden’s death.

Richard Lardner reports for the Minneapolis Star Tribune, March 15, 2012:

Government officials have openly discussed details of the mission [to kill Osama bin Laden] in speeches, interviews and television appearances, but the administration won’t disclose records that would confirm their narrative of that fateful night. The Associated Press asked for files about the raid in more than 20 separate [FOIA] requests, mostly submitted the day after bin Laden’s death.

The Pentagon told the AP this month it could not locate any photographs or video taken during the raid or showing bin Laden’s body. It also said it could not find any images of bin Laden’s body on the Navy aircraft carrier where the al-Qaida leader’s body was taken.

The Pentagon said it could not find any death certificate, autopsy report or results of DNA identification tests for bin Laden, or any pre-raid materials discussing how the government planned to dispose of bin Laden’s body if he were killed.

It said it searched files at the Pentagon, U.S. Special Operations Command in Tampa, Fla., and the Navy command in San Diego that controls the USS Carl Vinson, the aircraft carrier used in the mission.

The Defense Department told the AP in late February it could not find any emails about the bin Laden mission or his “Geronimo” code name that were sent or received in the year before the raid by William McRaven, the three-star admiral at the Joint Special Operations Command who organized and oversaw the mission. It also could not find any emails from other senior officers who would have been involved in the mission’s planning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: WantToKnow team member Prof. David Ray Griffin, in his book Osama bin Laden: Dead or Alive?, lays out the extensive evidence that bin laden died in December 2001, and that since that time Pentagon psyops had been keeping him “alive” with fake videos and audiotapes to maintain a crucial pretext for the ever-expanding “war on terror.” Could it be that the Pentagon will produce no records of its purported “death raid” because in fact it will reveal major manipulations involving bin Laden’s death?

On August 6, 2011, three months after the supposed killing of bin Laden, 22 members of the exact same Navy SEALS Team 6 who had conducted the Abbotabad raid all died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

Dead men don’t tell tales.

article here:
http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-has-no-records-of-osama-bin-laden%e2%80%99s-death/

originally here:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/pentagon-has-no-records-of-osama-bin-ladens-death/

iamse7en
04-03-2012, 08:10 AM
I'm sorry, but anyone who buys the "official" story that Osama was killed in May by the Seal team deserves to be controlled by their benevolent, American dictator.

coastie
04-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Can't have records for something that didn't happen.

And, yes, I have FULL FAITH that the .gov is this inept to even make some up, just look at the half-assed jobs of our sitting CIC's birth certificate and selective service cards....

donnay
04-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Pentagon has no record of Bin Laden death and Hawaii has not record of Obama's birth! Imagine that?

oyarde
04-03-2012, 10:14 AM

And, yes, I have FULL FAITH that the .gov is this inept to even make some up, just look at the half-assed jobs of our sitting CIC's birth certificate and selective service cards.... That selective service card is something..

jmdrake
04-03-2012, 10:19 AM
You know, this Osama Bin Laden "death" think might be a tipping point. I was talking to a close friend of mine from the local meetup who used to argue passionately against any "truthiness". I was talking to him on the phone the other day about how I think OBL's death was faked and he was response was "Of course it's fake"! The NWO may have finally jumped the shark.

dannno
04-03-2012, 10:34 AM
On August 6, 2011, three months after the supposed killing of bin Laden, 22 members of the exact same Navy SEALS Team 6 who had conducted the Abbotabad raid all died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

No need for comment.

azxd
04-03-2012, 11:08 AM
A blogger claims the AP was told their FOIA request had no data about Osama, but doesn't link to the AP request, or story ... Yea, I believe this is a factual account of a bloggers perspective, and nothing more.

Or did I miss the link ?

oyarde
04-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Who has ever accused The Pentagon OF RECORD KEEPING ? If I was getting paid for it , I could compile a very nice list of Pentagon records throughout time that are lacking.

John F Kennedy III
04-03-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm sorry, but anyone who buys the "official" story that Osama was killed in May by the Seal team deserves to be controlled by their benevolent, American dictator.

I wholeheartedly agree.

And, yes, I have FULL FAITH that the .gov is this inept to even make some up, just look at the half-assed jobs of our sitting CIC's birth certificate and selective service cards....

Not inept, just puppets to their masters.

John F Kennedy III
04-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Pentagon has no record of Bin Laden death and Hawaii has not record of Obama's birth! Imagine that?

Let me get this straight, could you possibly be suggesting Obama faked his birth and faked Osama's death?

:D

No need for comment.

+rep