PDA

View Full Version : The new YAL PAC is making 3 congressional endorsements this week

Jeremy
04-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Email:

I have an update to hopefully start your Monday off right.

This week, YAL will officially launch our Political Action Committee (PAC) and endorse three very strong congressional candidates who align with our principles and can win their races, if you and I get behind them.

But before we make the announcement, I want to first inform you of our plans.

The YAL PAC has identified and vetted hundreds of candidates; and over the next several months YAL will endorse a number of these candidates, bundle money for their campaigns, and do everything in our legal capacity to make sure they win their election.

Not very often do you and I have a chance to elect strict constitutionalists to office like this.

I am confident all three candidates the YAL PAC endorses this week will take their oath of office seriously and stand up to the pressures of Washington.

The YAL PAC Advisory Board interviewed all of these candidates one-on-one and voted unanimously to endorse them. Rarely am I this excited about a group of candidates and their potential to win a seat in the U.S. Congress as I am right now.

So, how can you help?

With these endorsements, the YAL PAC will give each candidate a $5,000 contribution -- the maximum allowed under the law -- and ask our supporters to donate as well (it's like a Money Bomb).

The way it works is you make your donation to the candidate by sending it directly to the YAL PAC. The PAC combines every dollar donated into one lump some and gives it to the candidate. This is known as "bundling." And by bundling your political contributions through the YAL PAC, you and thousands more pro-liberty donors increase the impact our issues and principles have in the Congress dramatically.

Oftentimes, politicians may dismiss a single supporter who contributes $100 or $1,000, but they cannot ignore a bundled donation of $20,000, $50,000, or even $100,000.

Why do you think special interest groups form PACs and donate to candidates? The answer: To gain influence. And, the YAL PAC will bundle donations from our supporters all throughout the country to protect our "special interest" -- the U.S. Constitution!

For 35 years, you and I could only rely on one lone voice to defend the Constitution in the halls of Congress, and that was "Dr. No" -- Rep. Ron Paul. This election year, you and I have the opportunity -- and responsibility -- to carry on his legacy and elect at least three more candidates to the Congress in his mold.

So whether you can contribute $25, $100, or the maximum $2,500, I hope you review our endorsements this week and donate to these candidates through the YAL PAC.

With Ron Paul retiring from Congress later this year, we must elect more champions of the Constitution to office. The YAL PAC is committed to more victories in 2012.

Please look for my email later this week, and let's get started.

The donation thing they are planning sounds like how DeMint's PAC does it.